Fucked by wrestling coach (Part 1~3)

so little back story, im 19 when this all went down and my coach was in his mid 30s i would say. Hes the highschool wrestling coach at the high school i was attending last year but i have know graduated from there. i like to come back up to the highschool to help out the wrestlers because not to be cocky or anything but i was pretty good. The coach which we will name tim was really cute i always though he was atleast through out highschool. Tim was about 6,1 and weight about 180 and was really muscly like rock hard abs and chest and some good size arms he was all around really shreded which made him hotter

Ok lets get to the story i wont make it too long. So it was a monday and i went up to my former highschool to help out with practice. The whole practice he has been using me to demonstrate moves on to the team. The best part was that he was showing top moves and if any of you have wrestled or watched it you know when on top you are mounted basically on top the other and alot of time the other gym dick rubs on you. Well lets say i could feel tims dick rubbing on me alot. It was hard because at one point i felt his dick rub right past my ass and i got so turned on and got blood rushing down stragiths and it was hard to hide that and not have him feel it. It came to the end of practice and thats when you wrestle live with people which is full on wrestling real match type. Well it was the last round and i sat out on most of the goes only really going once and tim sees that and on the last rounds makes me go with him. I said fuck it wouldnt hurt to go a little live and get a good match in even tho i knew i was going to lose. As i expected he took me down almost right away and got on top of me and this is were it gets good. On top he was trying to turn me to his back but his dick was rubbing all over me and i went to getout of the bottom and my hand grabbed his dick on accident and wow it felt big and very thick and not full soft too seemed like he had a little chub going on. When i felt that i really didnt want to get out from the bottom so i let him take me back to the ground and positioned my self so that his dick was goinging to be pressed against my ass. Sure enought i felt it on my ass check and his movements to turn me had him rubbing all over me and i could feel him get harder and harder and i couldnt belive it. it got too a point where it was almost fully hard i think and at that point i was rubbing up against him but i couldnt tell if he was doing it on prepuse or not cause he didnt grab me anywear sexual or say anything and like that the round was over and so was practice. So we all head to the locker room to shower and clean up and the highschoolers have a separte locker room from the coaches and since im out of highschool i gotta go into the coaches locker room. In there was 3 showers and really nice locker set up and some desks and computers and coaches [shit.one](https://shit.one) of the cpaches has left and there was just me and tim. at first i wasnt gonna shower there and just waitt till i got home but i can see that tim was about to shower and i found it a perfect time to see him naked and decided to just shower there. Know since not many coaches really ever shower there just the main coach cuzs hes more on the matt its only one big open area with three heads in there differnt areas and it was open completely so you can see the other fully naked. Tim got in first and wore the towel there so all i could see was waist up but wow he was super hot and sexy amazing body with a nice tan got me so horny. i followd behind and got into the shower turned the water on and started to clean my self. After a min or two i couldnt control my self and ad to look at tim and omg what i saw was amazing he had a dick atleast 8.5 inches and very very thick it was a monster and a half and attached to his body made me go crazy he was cut and had a nice vieny dick that looked very tasty.i couldnt take my eyes off of him there were suck on him and after only a min he catch me looking but diddnt say anything and kinda turned so i can see more of him and just contuined to wash up like he didnt care about me staring at his monster cock.he finally walked out and i did not long after and when i came out he still had his towel around his waiste facing the other way. i took off my towel so i was fully naked and walked pass him and went to my locker and bent over so he could a really nice look at my ass and this is a good time to say im only 5,5 and about 120 pounds so a little twink but with a really nice size ass that alot of guys like. once i bent up and looked over to see if he was looking i saw him with his towel off and his hand on his dick looking straight at me. i couldnt help it anymore i walked right over to him grab ahold of his dick and went right in for the kiss. Thank god he kissed me back right away and pulled me in and i was only my tip toes kissing him with one hand jerking him and his around my ass grabbing hard. after a few mins of kissing i went down and start to work his huge cock in my mouth i def knew i wasnt going all the way in but i did my best and worked his tip good and licked every inch of his shaft and his balls. after about two mins he grabbed the back of my head and started to fuck my throat i thought i was about to choke.we did this for a good 10 mins until he pulled my head up to his lips to kiss me some more with my mouth full of pre cum. he was sitting so i got on top of him cowgirl style and contuined to make out while jerking him. my little feet wear on his thighs and i was full straddling him and i finally grabbed it and started to work his cock in me . i finally got the tip in i let out a good scream at first it was all pain almost had tears to my eyes but once he slowly got it all the way in my boy pussy opened up and it started to feel good. once i got in the rythem i started to bounce faster and faster and after only about 6 7 min of riding him i heard him say oh shit im about to cum. Then i felt the most cum i have ever felt enter my asshole a good 8 ropes shot into me i could feel it running out of my ass. i got off of him and went right down to sucking to get every last bit of cum. i finshed and got it all sollowed it and went back up to get some kisses. we kissed for a few more mins and then got dressed and both headed out. He gave me his number and told me to hit him up soon and have some more fun i cant wait to to the next practice.