My best friend's boyfriend asked me to fuck him(Part 1~2)

**

Some background: I've been good friends with this girl since high school, let's call her Mack. Mack and I have managed to be relatively close for about 8 years now. We graduated and went to different colleges but we both still lived at home and commuted since they were each about 20 minutes from our respective houses. Sometime around freshman year she got assigned to a group project (with pairs of 2) with some random guy in her class, let's call him Steven. Mack went over to Steven's place to work on their assignment, one thing led to another and they ended up hooking up. To this day I have no clue if they actually got any work done that day lmao. Soon as she got home she told me all about it in detail, 6 feet tall, with a toned body a nice beard, but obviously the one detail that stood out to me most was how he apparently had a huge 9in uncut dick with a nice downward curve. They kept hooking up after that and eventually she showed me some of his nudes that he'd sent her. He indeed did have a grade A top tier dick.

Fast forward three and a half years and they've been together ever since. I wasn't very fond of Steven when their relationship first started, he was very distant and awkward. He would only talk to her when we all hung out and that made for a very boring uncomfortable time whenever we were all together because it was like we were both hanging out with her but him and I weren't hanging out with each other. On top of that he was kind of homophobic and she had told be about it so it was all the more reason to not get along with him. Present day, he's come out of his shell completely and we've developed quite the nice friendship, found out we have a lot in common, turns out his homophobia stemmed from lack of education and he's done a full 180 on his opinion towards the community, and he's just all around a cool guy.

Since Mack is incredibly open  about ANYTHING, she tells me just about everything without skipping a single detail. One day a year or two back, I was talking to them about my gay experiences which he found amusing at the time. I mentioned how the prostate is a magic button and every man should take the time to explore it at least ONCE in their life. A few weeks later, Mack mentions how he took that advice and they decided to do a little butt stuff together. They were a little weirded out at first but they kept trying it from time to time. As time passed she started talking about how Steven was liking it more and more and they even talked about getting a strap on but my Mack wasn't comfortable with the idea, talking about how she likes getting fucked and wants to keep it that way. Still, she tell me about how Steven would finger himself with 2, 3, and even 4 fingers at a time, and pretty intensely might I add. He's your stereotypical straight macho man so it surprised me that he'd taken such a liking to it.

​

**Now that we have some back story, let's get to the good part.**

A bit earlier this year, I finally met up with Steven and Mack for the first time since the pandemic started, so it'd been over a year since we all saw each other. It was awesome to get to catch up with them again, and I couldn't help but notice that Steven had thickened up a bit. He used to be pretty skinny but now he was thick in all the right places and had a hell of an ass. All of us started hanging out about once or twice a week after that and in that time I started feeling this weird tension between me and Steven that wasn't there before. He was paying me a lot of extra attention, and I wasn't all that too attracted to him before the pandemic but now I must admit he's pure eye candy.

Now then, a few months back Mack and Steven finally moved in together not by themselves, but with another couple. They currently all share a nice 3 bedroom apartment. Before this we'd hang out at our parents' houses which limited us in terms of how much fun we could have, cuz we all love smoking weed. So now we had more freedom and comfort when he were all together. The more we hung out post-pandemic, the more apparent the tension between me and Steven became. For a second I thought it was me developing some sort of crush on him, or him thinking/knowing how attracted to him I was now but we never talked about it, and I refused to acknowledge it so I shook it off as it being all in my head. Still, we got a lot closer friendship wise during these past few months which was nice cuz he's a genuinely cool guy. As time passed our friendship turned into a really comfortable gay/straight bro friendship. We'd hug each other hello and goodbye, sometimes he'd touch me unnecessarily while making full eye contact, like when something funny happened or sometimes even grabbing me gently by the hips while walking past me to get something, which intensified the tension within me, but again, I shook it off. I thought we were just THAT comfortable with each other which I really cherished and enjoyed since it'd been a while since I had a genuine guy friend.