Air Force Tech School Dorms: Christian from the Gangbang Says Sorry

I have been doing a series of encounters I had while in the USAF at tech school, which I lived for about 8 months back in 2009, at Keesler AFB (Biloxi), MS. Search my profile posts for more. This story is about Christian, who rudely fucked me in front of Tony and friends just a few days before this story takes place, about a month before I leave Keesler AFB and go off to my first duty station.

-------------------------------------------

It was now Tuesday. Just 3 days before, I was getting pounded by 4 guys after having taken a pound an hour before the gangbang. My ass had been sore on Sunday and a little bit on Monday. Considering I only bottomed 10-20% of the time I had sex, I wasn't used to that much of a pounding. But today, I didn't notice any pain or comfort. Good. I was tired of sitting slower or wincing through Physical Training before class. I was happy to be me again. I had shared the story with Carter and you would have thought I dropped the hottest tea in town, based on his reaction. Carter offered me a quickie to feel better, and I had taken the opportunity, cuz why not? But that was Sunday.

Today was Tuesday and it was almost midnight when I got back to my room and finished showering. I had notifications on my phone waiting for me. They were almost all text messages from Christian. Now of the 4, Christian was the hottest, but he also hurt me when the fucking started, slamming his thick mushroom head up me without warning and after teasing me that he was gonna warm me up down there first. I was not happy. However, I had taken every other guys number and just kind of took it from Christian as well too. I was a little hesitant, but I caved to the pressure of soloing him out if I didn't. Plus... at about 6'4" and looking like Randy Orton, it was really hard to turn him down in the first place. What could this sadistic and sexy asshole want? I checked my phone:

Christian: Hey Ty, it's Christian from the other night. I'm sorry about fucking you up. I get tense and competitive with the guys and didn't think about you. I thought you were hot and vulnerable, and wanted to use you like that. But I'm sorry and wish I could take it back. If you're free tonight, I'd like to make it up to you. What time you done with training? I know you guys do PT around Retreat. I can pick you up?

Retreat is the song that's played at 1700 to signal the end of the duty day for non-shift personnel.

This guy sounded desperate and I remember doing an audible brief chuckle at the nerves he had to hit me up, apologize, and want to hook up again all within the same chain of texts. I had a couple of hours before I needed to be in bed. And he was just... too hot. I decided to play with it.

Me: Well you should be sorry. It fucking hurt. Why couldn't you say something before I left?

A few moments go buy as I boot up Guitar Hero.

Christian: I know, I suck. I'm sorry. I fucked up. You're just too hot I couldn't help it. I'll do better next time.

Me: You assume there will be a next time.

Christian: Well, you took my number, so I figured we're good.

He was dense. But I was sending mixed signals. And he was hot...

Me: I accept your apology. We're cool.

Christian: Great! So... about tonight, I'm guessing it's too late.

Me: Well, I'm T-shift. So I just got out of class and ate.

Christian: Oh wow. So... can I pick you up?

Me: Well, I suppose so.

We arranged the details of the parking lot and what time. I had about 20 minutes to clean and do a quick shower again of my cock, balls, taint, and ass. I did so and put in a trusty butt plug just as he called to tell me he was pulling in. I grabbed an overnight bag just in case and headed his way. He was driving a black Jeep Wrangler with floodlights and large wheels. Fit his personality I guess. He didn't bother getting out of the Jeep to say hi (DADT still in effect at this time, so being more conspicuous was key). I got in and he was in black athletic shorts past his knee and a tight red Nike shirt. He wasted no time driving off.