Massaging my college roommate's insides

It all started with a casual discussion about our sex lives. Zack had been my roommate for a while, but was always really private about his relationships and experiences until we grew really close. I knew he had many though - he'd grown well into his body as an athlete and judging from the times I had to hang out while waiting for him to be "finished", had no problem with the girls on campus. 

I always had a soft spot for Zack. He had the powerful lean muscles of a swimmer and a handsome boyish face. But he was always gentle and sweet and a kind friend, and showed me his soft side. Beneath the tough exterior was a pretty sweet and thoughtful guy. One day he confided in me that he was bicurious (a story for another time), and being horny twenty-year-olds, one thing led to another...

I closed the door behind me and latched it. Zack was sitting upright on his bed, looking at me expectantly. I walked over and he looked up at me, and we touched each other tentatively (this was still one of our first few experiences and we were both still nervous with each other). I rubbed his broad muscled shoulders gently while he slid his hand up my t shirt to feel my abs. The tension in the room was palpable and both of us were so eager with what would come next, which we had discussed before I returned to our room: I mentioned that I had a prostate massager and he was curious to try it.

I leaned in and our lips met and he greeted me with an enthusiastic tongue. Before long, we stripped fully naked. I gently pushed him onto the bed and he lay there, legs spread slightly, while I took the wand out of a box under my bed. "So it's been hidden there all along!" he exclaimed with a surprised smile on his face. I chuckled and grabbed the lube. Then I kneeled on the bed, straddling him, admiring Zack's naked body and his erect rod. He had the perfect set of genitals with a large sack which contained his jewels, framed by an unshaven black tuft of hairs. He ran his hand along my pecs and abs and looked up at me hungrily.

I gently lifted his legs and spread them apart. As if on command, he spread his legs wider, fully exposing his most vulnerable side. I almost wanted to cum right there and then, looking at that boyish face framed in between his legs, with his bare armpits, taint and hole in full view. Small tufts of hair lined the hole. I lifted his legs more, pushing his knees up to his armpits, exposing him further. Zack's rod remained fully erect even as I folded him in half to reveal his sensitive spot. His muscled chest looked so good framed this way and his nervous excited expression made him irresistible.

He twitched as I dove my nose and tongue into his most vulnerable spots - the gap between his scrotum and inner thighs, and the light tufts of hair lining his taint and crack. I took in the pheromones. But now was the time to do more. I lubed up the toy and placed it at the entrance of my roommate's hole. "Just relax," I said, as I took his strong legs and put them on my shoulders to make things easier for him. I pushed the wand in, gently but insistently. He winced as the bulb of the wand stretched him, but took it like a champ. Surprisingly, it went in with ease and he let out a soft moan.

Zack's rod had softened a little but he looked up at me excitedly as I gently moved the wand up and down, allowing him to acclimate to the invasion. He looked so hot. My cute roommate, who I thought was so innocent, was in front of me naked with his legs spread, and my prostate wand sticking out of his hole. Zack nodded, and that was my cue to explore his insides more with the toy. "How does it feel?" I asked. "That's so good," he said, laughing and showing his cute dimples. He gasped as I twisted and pressed the wand in different directions, looking for his love button. Then, I felt his tight muscled body contract and from the look on his face I could tell that I found it.

What soon followed was a gentle but increasingly firm massage as I pressed the wand against his g-spot, running over it again and again with the bulb. To my surprise, he had started to get erect again and was clearly excited by the experience, turning me on even more. I shifted strokes with the wand from an in-out stroke to one that pressed directly into his spot. With this he let out a loud involuntary moan and I knew that this was it. I took his legs off my shoulders and pressed them into his chest with my arm. I wanted to see him spread as wide as possible. I then pressed directly into the spot again with the same stroke, eliciting another involuntary higher-pitched moan. He looked up at me with surprise. "Dude, that feels so- uhhh...." I cut-him off mid-sentence with another insistent press into his g-spot.

I kept at it for a minute or so, just getting him used to the sensations and letting it sink in how much pleasure he was getting from letting me inside him. Despite the pained expression on his face, I could sense his enjoyment as he reached out to hold his own legs open with his muscled arms, revealing the steady stream of pure arousal oozing out of his erect rod, a small stream of his clear fluid flowing down his narrow waist and onto the sheets.

I picked up the pace and pressed in harder, taking in the view of this muscled boy. He was such an affectionate and thoughtful friend - but right now all I wanted was for him to spread his strong legs wide for me and look up at me with the realization that someone was inside his hole for the first time. His cute face was irresistible as his eyes now rolled in the back of his head and his jaw hung open. Still I wanted more, and gave myself a proper arm workout as I pressed the bulb into his love button harder and more quickly. That did the trick and triggered the hottest moans I've ever heard. Sweat from the exertions started beading on his forehead and mine and his crotch became wet and slippery, his anal and pubic hairs matted from my lubed hand. Some of my sweat dripped down onto his chest and face, which he didn't seem to mind. The whole room filled with the sent of his musk. Right at this moment Zack looked up at me desperately - "Hey, I think I'm about to- uhhh!" he started squirming, but I knew he wasn't done.

I pinned him down with one arm and brought him to completion with the other as he ejaculated rope after rope of liquid arousal without his hands. I leaned over him to make sure we kept eye contact as he released. Wanting to do a thorough job, I did not let up until he was fully drained - eliciting the hottest, most high-pitched moans from him and looking at me with a pleading expression I didn't even think he was capable of. By the end of the milking, his translucent batter was all over his upper chest, neck, even dripping down his chin.

In the spur of the moment, I rubbed my hand onto his chest, using him to lube up my own erect rod. It did not take more than a few pumps for me to release myself all over his chest. With the wand still inside him, we panted heavily, taking in what just happened. He cracked the widest smile, laughing and looking up at me with the most satisfied and gleeful expression on his face. Smiling sweetly, he grabbed my hand and used it to mix our batter together on his muscled chest.