Frat bro stroke (Part 1~3)

I was a sophomore in college and my 2nd year at the fraternity. A good looking senior who I found attractive, had a room to himself at the end of the hall. His name was Laurent and yes he was French. He wasn’t your typical Frenchman though, he was pale, thin, blond and spoke French only to his family. He was quiet and a little nerdy but I soon found out had the right equipment. One day during spring break, and being only a handful of guys hanging out in the house, I went to see if he wanted to grab some food. I knocked on his door but no reply. I knew he was around as I just saw him head to his room after he had just taken a shower. I knocked again then tried the door knob. His door was unlocked so I headed in. The room he had was tucked away. You had to take a few steps in then turn a corner to actually be in the room. I walked in and to my surprise I found him naked stroking his huge thick cock. He didn’t hear me knock as he had headphones watching porn, not any porn but of the gay variety.

He told me to get out as he grabbed a towel to cover himself up. I instead locked the door and sat down on the couch across from him. He looked puzzled as I proceed to put my hand down my shorts. My dick was growing fast. I pulled it out and I took them and my shirt off. We were both now naked. This would be the first guy I admitted to I was gay. I told him to take off his headphones and turn off the porn. He asked if I knew about him. I told him no but had hoped for a while.

I had a better look at his dick now that I was in front of him. It was long, fat, had quite a lot of foreskin on it and was leaking quite badly. I didn’t measure it but found out it later it was over 9 inches. Seeing this blond guy whose cock looked way to big on his body was hot. I was pretty much in heat. I think in his mind, he had a naked guy willing to stroke with him. How could he turn that down?

He continued to stroke. Precum came out every time time he pulled his foreskin down. All I wanted at this point was to taste it. His concentration was definitely on me now so asked him to sit next to me. We both continued to stroke at the same pace. I told him to give me a head’s up when he knew he was about to cum. I think we were both close but wanted this to last. Finally, it was time. I was now also leaking. He told me he was ready, I had already been. I asked him to shoot his load. As I started to cum into my shirt to not to make a mess in his room, I felt me getting spray from above. On my head, face and chest, his cum was shooting rapid raindrops, arcing over my way and onto my body. When I noticed what was happening, I quickly leaned over and wrapped my mouth around the head to swallow the remanence of his cum. Surprised, he accepted the gesture by holding my head down on it. He muttered French as I was putting as much as I could take of his uncut beast. He had already pushed out several ropes before I was servicing him but I managed to still get 5-7 spurts down my throat. Oh how tasty his cum was.

We were spent. I leaned opposite of him, he did the same and we took a nap on the couch. I think fondly about this encounter with Laurent and for the many times things happen between us over the next few years. Maybe I’ll have to share the time when he opened me up with his large member and breeded me.

Frat bro stroke part deux

So we stroked, I blew him for a split second and then fell asleep for the first encounter. The second time didn’t happen for a few months after. Not sure why but it just didn’t. One night he texted me asking to come to his room. It was late and I was already in bed so I thought it might be important. He was in a pair of boxers with his limp dick head peeking out one of the legs. For a refresher, he has over 9 inches hard and now I can see that he is at least 6 flaccid. I asked him what was going on and why he wanted me over. He said he was horny and wanted me to help. I was so fucking stoked to hear this come from him. I had been stroking myself off since our night together but didn’t want to bring up how good of a time I had. To be honest, I wasn’t sure how involved he wanted to be with a fraternity brother who caught him in an act while watching gay porn. He told me to lock his door. I started by kissing his neck then his lips. He pushed me away then down to my knees. Laurent wanted me to blow him. His cock was now fatter and pointed toward his feet as it grew well out of his boxers. I licked his head with the tip of my tongue for just a couple minutes then I removed his underwear. His dick sprung to life and was now directly in front of my face. The foreskin was pulled way back and his gland looked angry, a sort of reddish in color. I reached for his shaft and pulled his head toward my eager mouth. He went past my gag reflex and I used my throat to stimulate his head. As I pulled him out a little, I noticed a familiar taste. It was precum, my buddy’s precum. At this point, I was still dressed so I pulled my shirt off and then my sweatpants down. Now, I was also precumming. With me undressed, something clicked inside him. He pushed me off his huge cock and I fell onto my back. He wanted me in another way.

He reached over to his dresser and grabbed a rubber. He started to open it but then put it back. I asked if we were actually going to fuck, he said absolutely. I asked if he might need that rubber, he said no. He told me he wanted to really feel me, he wanted bareback. I replay this part in my head, to put back a condom and fuck your partner bare. I grabbed his shoulders to brace myself as he got into position to enter me. He started by jacking his dick outside my eager hole. He was milking out precum to lube it up. Soon I felt drops of the liquid at my opening, he rubbed it in. He then placed my feet over his shoulders. Then with one thrust of his hips, he opened me up with his cock head, and kind of forced the rest of his appendage in me. I was able to feel every little thing. His head, his shaft, even his foreskin as it retracted when he pushed himself inwards. I was in heaven, painful heaven! We fucked for at least a half hour with him muttering French the last few minutes.

With my hands now pinned above my head, he went into overdrive and was now plowing me. I started to shoot my jizz all over his face, neck and both our chests. I was cumming handsfree. We weren’t done, he kept his fast pace and continued his assault. I could feel more precum come out as it got wet at my entryway. I knew what his load was like and I was now begging for it. He pulled it out and showed it to me, then his cock once again sprayed out the first few pulses. He wasn’t done of course. He shoved it back inside my wide open hole to shoot the remainder of his jizz. I felt about 10 pulses from his dick, I was amazed and satisfied. He collapse on top of me and we fell asleep that way. In the morning, I was awoken to spurts of cum across my face. He was beating off and was not done with me. But I was also not done with him. I scooped up his cum, lubed up my dick, and proceeded to fuck him. It was my turn, but what I didn’t know was that I was about to take his hole’s virginity. Maybe more on that another time.

Frat bro stroke part trois (3)

I woke up to spurts of cum on my face from his meaty cock. I was so horny that I scooped up his batter and lubed up my cock so he could give his hole to me. He was eager but not ready. I looked at his pucker and rubbed it with the hand that lubed up my dick. I noticed there was no give. I spat on my hand next to try to open him up with a finger only to find a lot of resistance. This wasn’t going to be easy but it was going to happen.

My tip was now pushing his pussy open. He was muttering in French now which turned me on. I pushed a little harder and my shaft was slowing disappearing into him. I put his legs over my shoulders to get him into a better position. My face was now hovering over his as I went nuts deep into him. I started to thrust into him using my hips all while kissing this beautiful boy. My frat brother was now mine, hole and all. When I backed off, I found that I could blow him as we fucked since his cock was so long. I could taste his sweet cum still on it. I decided I wanted him to shoot another load but directly down my throat as I boned him. My tongue was pointy, licking his cock’s underside to get it to shoot faster. Precum started to ooze out, I licked it away hoping more of his juices would come out. I felt him grow in my mouth. I told him if he told me when he was about to shoot, I would try to cum at the same time. I went back and concentrated on his head with my tongue. Without any notice, my mouth was getting sprayed again. I proceeded to suck the life out of his dick, milking out what he had left in his tank. I then looked down and saw the pasty white cum residue from this boy’s milk that was on my cock. It was still enough to lube him so I went faster. Him spent, all he could do was enjoy the ride. After a few minutes of fast thrusts into him, I felt it rising up. My cum was going to be in him for the first time, the first time from any guy. As my balls slapped his ass, my cum was spurting out deep into his belly. He just got fucked for the first time, and all the newness of gay sex was a bit overwhelming to him. I tried to tell him were just having some fun, trying to please each other. We started to kiss again but I was still inside him. When I did pull out, I told him to try to push out my jizz. He laughed since he’s never done that before. He concentrated and my juices started to come back out. I didn’t lick it up but I should have. I think back fondly at our encounters. There were a few more but these were the highlights. I hope you enjoyed them. I enjoyed telling them, if you know what I mean. Yes, I was jerking off as I typed these out!