Messing Around With the Quarterback (Part 1~3)

About a week went by after my first experience with Alex. I didn’t see much of Charlie; he tended to run hot and cold when it came to getting physical with not much middle ground. One day, as I was exiting campus after school, someone called my name.

Alex was lounging on the stone steps into the main building. His dad was the Principal, which meant that their family lived on campus, and Alex tended to treat everything like he owned the place as a result. He motioned that I join him, the sun glinting off of his sandy-colored hair.

“How’s it going?” he asked in his usual chipper voice.

“Done for the day. Ready to take a nap.”

“I know that feeling. I’m just glad that there’s no practice today. Listen,” he looked around, making sure that we were alone. “What do you say we, you know, go to my place for a bit.

I shrugged. I had a good two hours before my mom would be done with work and would notice me missing.

“Sure.”

We slipped across the football field to the Principal’s house. It was a small, low building painted a creamy white color, surrounded by a high fence to give it a little privacy. Alex unlocked the gate and let us in, slipping around to the rear of the house. He was the oldest of his siblings and, as a result, had first dibs on the small one-bedroom mother-in-law addition in the back of the house. This separated almost-house that he had to himself made it a popular hideout for seniors ditching class.

Alex did a once-over of the place, making sure that all of the curtains were sufficiently closed before tossing his backpack onto the table. I took a moment to look around; Alex and I weren’t exactly in the same crowd and this was the first time that I had actually been inside.

It was a small studio, not much larger than a normal bedroom. A queen-sized bed sat in the corner, a couch at the foot of it facing an old CRT television that Alex and his buddies used for Halo matches. A table that doubled as a desk was pushed against the opposite wall.

Alex flipped on the TV and threw himself on the couch.

“A bit of background noise,” he said doing another of his showy stretches. “So, how long you got?”

“A couple of hours.”

“Let’s not waste it, then, eh?” he patted the seat next to him.

I sat down and barely had enough time to breathe before he was on top of me, our clothes flying across the room. My cock was in his mouth, sliding down the back of his throat as he expertly bobbed, getting harder by the second.

He pulled off with a smirk, spun me around so that I was kneeling on the couch, and entered me in one slow, smooth motion.

“God, you’re a good fuck,” he said, beginning to slowly thrust into me.

I’m not sure how Alex did it, but he always knew how to make every movement feel fantastic. This clearly went for him as well, as it was only a couple of minutes before he was cumming inside of me.

He didn’t pull out, his cock half-softening inside of me.

“Don’t worry,” he said, “we’re only just starting,” and he began to thrust again, low animal grunts escaping him. His cock hardened again, filling me in a comfortable stretch.

He had only been thrusting again for a minute or so when the door to his room burst open with a bang.

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE?!”  boomed a low voice.

Alex pulled out and we both whirled to face the door, desperately grabbing for something to cover ourselves.

In the doorway stood Josh, another member of the football team and Alex’s best friend. He took in the scene with a sideways smirk, pushing the door closed behind him. Where Alex was of average, if muscular, build, Josh was built like a brick wall. Tall with extremely wide shoulders to match (he always had trouble fitting inside of cars,) he had been working out with his brothers ever since he could walk. Every part of him bulged, and he was known for being as close to naked as society allowed at every given opportunity. He was also known for taking his sweet time in the showers, shaving every inch of himself that he could reach, and not being afraid to ask for help getting to the parts that he couldn’t. He had blond, almost white hair, dark eyes, and skin that tanned easily in the sun. Oh, and he had a sharp, square jawline that you could cut paper on.