Sucking my Hot Friend in College

I arrived at college excited about the opportunity to have more freedoms and explore myself. My high school girlfriend and I had broken up in the summer and I was curious about exploring my attraction to guys I had knew I had but never acted on. I was a little nervous moving to a new city and not knowing anyone but over the first few weeks I began hanging out and befriending a group of guys in my dorm.

I like all the guys in the group, but it was Jack that I really got excited about. Jack was truly the first hot guy I’d ever seen in person. He was over 6 feet tall and had this chiseled body with broad shoulders, strong arms and beautiful pecs and abs. But he was also so chill and had this charming cockiness that as disarming. I was both in love and lust for him.

I should probably share a bit about my looks. I was around 5’8 in height and weighted about 130. I had been a swimmer in high school so was in shape but over the summer I had developed a layer of softness over my body that hid my muscles. I grew up in a colder climate so had fairly pale skin. And the most obvious thing about me was I did have a fairly big bubble butt that was a bit of a joke with all my friends.

Anyways, we’d often chill in our dorm (which was a single-sex dorm) and then meet up with our female friends and go to parties or other typical college activities. Jack has come to college with his high school girlfriend, Clare, but they broke up right before finals and the Christmas break. Jack was not super upset cause he knew he’d have his pick of other girls soon. When we arrived back after the break we had one Friday night and we went out and Jack went to a girl’s dorm but she got super sick and so he had to leave without getting any action.

That Sunday a major snowstorm came through the city and classes were canceled and we were basically told to stay in our dorms. This storm was wild and then we had another one later in the week, so we were all told to stay in our dorms for the weekend. It was all fun since we didn’t really have classes and only come homework so it was a tone of drinking and smoking in the dorms.

So it was Saturday night, now a week in the dorms, and a few of us were hanging in Jack’s dorm since he had a single room. We’re just drinking, smoking and shoot the shit really. The other guys eventual leave and it was just Jack and me. He’s sitting in her desk chair smoking a joint and I’m on the floor with a drink.

I ask Jack “How are you feeling about the breakup?”

“It’s fine really. Probably was never gonna last anyways. It’s mostly...” Jack cuts off.

“Mostly...what?” I ask him.

Jack seems hesitant at first but then continues, “It’s just between finals, Christmas and now the snow...I haven’t had sex for almost a month.”

This statement perks me up a bit. I look over to Jack and he takes another hit of the joint and as he exhales I just lust after his body. My eyes explore his broad shoulders, those muscular arms and I could see his pecs against his shirt. I snap myself back.

“Yeah...I’m sure that’s must be frustrating” trying to fill the silence.

“Obviously, I can jerk off and whatnot but it’s just not the same as a pussy or mouth.” He proclaims.

After makes that remark, I remember that he always said weed made him horny and Clare would always suck him off while he smoked. My heart starts to beat really fast and I’m feeling all the liquor I’d had from that night.

I took another sip and allow my eyes to look at him and see the frustration in his eyes and I tart my eyes to see there is a bulge in his sweatpants.

“Fuck these single-sex dorms. I just need a fucking blow job” he complains.

After I swallow that sip, I just drunkenly blurt out “I could suck you off.” I stop and can’t believe what I just said. And I see Jack look perplexed by my statement.

“Wait really?” He responses and I am shocked his immediate reaction isn’t negative.

Thinking quickly and string some words together. “Yeah...I mean...I’ve been curious about dick and maybe I can just help you out.” I can’t believe I just admit to Jack I was curious but I was so hungry to keep this going.

Jack doesn’t respond immediately but after another hit of the joint. He says “Alright, just don’t tell anyone. I just need to release.”

My heart is racing even faster! I can’t believe he said yes or at least alright and I almost don’t know what to do, but he sits up from his chair and pushes down his pants and releases his cock. It looks more amazing than I could imagine. He’s still a little soft but starting to get hard. He’s already like 6” and it’s so thick.

I crawl over to him on the floor and get in a kneeling position in front of him. He takes another hit and I reach out and hold his cock straight up and feel the weight of it and just I’m filled with lust.

“Are you sure about this?” I ask him before anything.

As he exhales and a cloud of weed smoke comes from his mouth, he pushes my head down and orders “just start sucking.” And he doesn’t have to tell me twice.

As I start sucking on his shaft, I try to fill my head with all the porn I’d watched over my life and remember how all those girls would suck off the guy. And I start to really suck the sides of his shaft and make it wet then I take my tongue and lick up.

It was now fully erect and my god was it magnificent. It must have been 9”, maybe 10”, and so thick. It filled my mouth as I began to truly suck him on his cock. I was now going crazy truly fucking my face with his manhood. Gaging on it, getting my spit all over it, licking and kissing it, just true cock worshipping.

I took my mouth off his shaft and began to suck on his balls. I played with them in mouth, my tongue work them. I opened my mouth and took a breath. I had a string of spit connect my mouth to his balls.

He reached down and grabs my hair and pushed me down and instructed, “keep sucking. I’m close.”

And I move my mouth back around his cock and I really gag myself on his cock and pumping it at the base. I wanted to make him cum and so I was really working him.

And he’s moaning and utters “I’m going to cum” attempting to warn me, but I keep my lips tightly around his thick cock and then I feel his cock twitch and he unload in my mouth. I swallow the first rope than allow the next to collect in my mouth.

He keeps dumping his hot thick cum in my mouth. I jerk out the last few drops into my open mouth. I look up at him and he’s looking down at me and right in my cum filed mouth and I make sure he gets a good look then I swallow it all with one big gulp. I then lick my lips and give his cock head a kiss.

I look back up at him. “How was that?”

Jack said “the beat fucking blow job ever.”