Straight Crush

I’ve developed an unfortunate crush on a straight guy. I’ve fallen hard and need to get some thoughts out for myself and anyone who may enjoy. This guys has said and done some things that make me question how straight he is. *Disclaimer: no action has come from this yet but I’m open to advice on making a move. This is a bit long and detailed so i’ve split it into 3 parts (one for each weekend i’ve seen him).

Backstory:
About myself, im Joe, 21, dark, 6’0”, slim. In January of this year I moved into a new apartment with a roommate, Carl. Carl was living with 2 other guys, Arthur G and Arthur R, until they moved out last year. The first weekend I moved in, Carl hosted a party. His old roommates came to visit and that was the first time i met Arthur R (who i’ll call Storm for the rest of the story).

First weekend:
I first met storm on a Friday. I was on my bed using my laptop, but when i heard him come in, i got up to introduced myself. Carl had some errand to run so it was just me and storm in the apartment. I went back to my room and a few moments later, Storm starts speaking out to me. My door was slightly open when he opened it all the way so we could talk face to face. And that was the moment my obsession began. It was my first time seeing him without a mask and for some reason i was in a trance.

Storm isn’t someone i’d typically go for. He’s 26, 5’7” dark hair and blue eyes. Above average looking and slightly toned. Also wanna note that I’m living in his old room and that he just broke up with his girlfriend of 2 years a few days prior to this weekend. He definitely came off sad but he maintained his composure and wasn’t sulking too much.

When Carl came back, him, storm and i went for a walk to pick up booze. The topic of tattoos came up and Storm mentioned how hot arm sleeves are on guys. I didn’t think much of it until he continued to mention attractive features on guys like the “v” line. These were my first hints that he might not be 100% straight or at least he’s confident in his masculinity.

That night people showed up (with Jell-O shots) and the party got started. This is when storm’s shyness/sadness really came out. He was silently watching the game on the tv the entire night but would join in on the party games. At this point im drunk and high. Im coherent but not at all trying to hide how much i’m looking at him. The group then decides to play never have I ever. The turn lands on Storm. Everyone seems to be having their own conversations and they’re barely focused on what he had to say. No one was paying me any mind at all. That’s when Storm stares me down and says “never have i ever been fucked by a guy.” I take a drink then he says “i respect that.”

After a bit the table starts thinning out. I move to the couch next to storm who’s in a chair at the corner of the table. The TV is on top of the couch so he’s looking over me most of the time but his body is turned to the crowd at the other end of the table. We’re no longer involved in the party games at this point. We haven’t had much conversation most of the night but when some people start playing spin the bottle, he turns to me and says “i’ve never played spin the bottle” followed quickly with “have you ever played spin the bottle?” I tell him no because i haven’t really been in a setting to do so.

Storm is still watching the football game over me, but now he’s turned on his chair to face his whole body towards the TV (and me). His leg was bouncing and he moved forward until his knee was in contact with my outer thigh for maybe a minute. He turns his body back to face the party so I’m thinking it probably wasn’t intentional until he turns back and makes contact again. This time i decide to move my leg away incase he doesn’t know what he’s brushing up against, but then he just moves forward to find my leg again. Eventually he stops but he left me hot for a while.

The next day is basically a boys day with 5 guys. He’s obviously much more comfortable now and making a lot more conversation both in general and with me directly. We get to know each other, crack a few jokes (always feels good making him smile or chuckle). That was pretty much the weekend. He left and I wouldn’t be seeing him again another month but I couldn’t get him out of my mind.