High School Friends' Hot Summer Romance

Harrison and I had been friends since we were little kids. We lived on the same culdesac in Illinois growing up. I'd always thought he was cute, but he was two years younger than me, and when you're in high school that feels like a massive gap. Regardless, I was always attracted to Harrison, even before I'd figured out my sexuality. He has a pretty classic American look. He has tan skin and thick brown hair that always has that perfect unkempt but definitely styled look. He played on the soccer team in high school, but he lifted every night at our local gym (we're from a small town with only one gym). Sometimes we'd go together, with our brothers. He wore those tanks that had the sides cut out, down to his hips.  I'd occasionally sneak a glance at his defined body while he was doing a set. Sometimes I thought I'd imagined him sneaking a glance my way too. We spent a lot of time together, particularly during the summer. As we grew older, I started to actually fall in love with him. We never talked about it, but I think he had an idea. He came from a very privileged family, he looked like a guy out of Men's Fitness magazine, and he had straight A's, but he was one of the kindest and funniest people I knew. 95% of the time, after we hanged out, I'd steal away to my room and fantasize about him while his physical features were fresh on my mind, and I could still remember his smell. Harrison's family was pretty Christian and conservative, so I never let my fantasy become actual hope.

Harrison's family moved from Illinois to Texas after he graduated high school. We both ended up going to undergrad in Illinois, but at different schools. We met up a few times, with our siblings, but otherwise didn't see each other much. It wasn't until after graduation that we really connected again. I'd started law school in DC and Harrison was with his family in Texas for the summer. I got a summer internship in Dallas, near Harrison's family, and they invited me to stay with them for the summer. I lived with them during the summer of 2021. Their house was gigantic. It had massive bedrooms, each with their own bathroom. They had a beautiful swimming pool in the backyard, secluded by forest. It was set up to be a great summer, but I'd really had no idea.

Texas is hot during the summer, hotter than I'd ever experienced before. I only had to work 20 hours a  week, so I spent a lot of time by the pool, as did Harrison, his brother, and his sister. Spending the days with Harrison was a dream. We picked up right where we'd left off. His body was just as jaw-dropping as it had been, maybe even more so. He'd taken up body-building during undergrad after he'd been cut from the soccer team, and he looked like a movie star. His bright blue eyes and tan skin reminded me of being 16 again. I was constantly horny around him, but had to play it off. Whenever he laid on a pool chair next to mine, I had to turn over to conceal my boner. Whenever he'd playfully try to wrestle me, I'd have to dive in the pool or run off before he could notice I was getting aroused.

One day, Harrison asked me to put sunscreen on his back. His chest and biceps were pretty large and it was hard for him to reach around. I said yes and sat on his pool chair with him. His brown hair was glistening from having been in the pool. Little beads of water and sweat were trickling from his hair onto his back. I squeezed some sunscreen from the bottle and started rubbing it onto his back. He dropped his head down between his knees, as though it felt good. His back was hot and smooth. I worked my hands over his muscles and spine. His body was so firm. It was everything I'd ever imagined it would be. I was in heaven, being so close to him, having free reign to move my hands over his body. It felt incredible. I worked up to his shoulders and instinctively gave a light squeeze, like I was giving a massage.

Harrison let out a soft moan. Instantly, I was embarrassed. I pulled my hands away. I didn't know how to interpret the moan. Did it feel good, like a massage would? Or was he turned on? I knew I was turned on. I hadn't noticed right away, but my dick was rock hard.

"All set, brother," I said and hurried back to my chair. "Wow that actually felt amazing. Thanks," he responded. He laid down on his chair and closed his eyes. I laid on my back, to conceal myself, and dozed off. When I woke up, I noticed that Harrison was sleeping. I admired him while I had the chance. Sweat was beading down his body, which looked glorious in the sun. He was wearing shorts with a 5 inch inseam. I stared down at his thighs, tan and defined, with light blonde hair, lightened from the sun. When I looked back up, he was awake. And he was looking right at me. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended I'd been asleep, because I didn't know what else to do. But I'd obviously been staring at him. I was so embarrassed. But Harrison didn't say anything.