The Fuck Files: My Best Friend's Twin Brother(Part 1~2)

Previous Fuck Files: [Bill my father's business partner]| [Cole the high school quarterback] | [Ryder the geeky virgin part one] |  [Ryder the geeky virgin part two] |  [Sig the teacher's assistant]| [Tyson the homophobe part one] | [Tyson the homophobe part two]

___

**Me**

Anders. 19 years old.  6’1”, slim / athletic build, long dirty blond hair, blue eyes.  Not out but not really closeted.  If people asked me in private, I admit that I’d been with both girls and guys.  Not afraid to use my body to get people I want into my bed.

**The Mark**

Brayden. 18 years old.  6”0’, runners build, short blond hair, blue eyes.   He’s super athletic and runs track competitively.  Brayden is fairly popular at school and always has a girl or two that he’s ‘casual’ with.  He’s never had an official girlfriend in high school.

**The Setup**

Brayden is my best female friend’s twin brother.  I’ve been friends with him and his sister Amy since we were in grade school. When they were younger, Brayden went everywhere and did everything that his twin sister did so that meant that he tagged along with us all the time.  I didn’t mind it though.  She is basically my best friend and he’s exactly like her, just a guy.  Even though he likes to act macho, Brayden is a bit of a pussy when it comes to minor injuries.  When we were in middle school, he got a splinter in his foot and cried like a baby while I carefully removed it for him.

**The Encounter**

I was hanging out with Amy as we often did when we were bored.  I was laying on her bed thumbing through random TikToks and she had her head on my stomach Facetiming another one of our friends.  For a long time people just assumed that she and I were dating, but we had figured out pretty early on that even though we were great friends, we wouldn’t be compatible as a couple.

Brayden burst into her room with a look of sheer panic on his face.  I’d seen that look enough to know that he’d somehow hurt himself and required my assistance.  He was wearing a white wifebeater and gray sweats.  I quickly scanned him, looking for blood.  No obvious wounds.  I tried to see if he was limping, a surefire sign that he had a splinter in his foot.  He seemed to be walking normally. 

I slid out from under Amy, “What have you done to yourself this time?”  I gave him a smirk.  The key with Brayden was keeping him calm while you fixed him up.

“It’s bad.  It’s bad man.”  He sounded a little unhinged.  Amy just started laughing in the background, assuming that he had a bloody hangnail or something along those lines.  He quickly made a beeline for the bathroom and I followed along behind him. 

As soon as the bathroom door closed, he turned to look at me.  His face was pale.  “I cut myself.  I think it’s bad.”

I opened the medicine cabinet.  “Okay, where is it?”

“Dude…”  His voice cracked.  I suddenly wondered if he had actually really hurt himself.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and spun him around to look for blood.  Still no sign of any bleeding.

“Where is the cut Brayden?”  I tried to keep my tone even but this was both hilarious and frustrating at the same time. 

“I was zipping up the zipper on my jeans…”  He looked like he was about to pass out.

“Oh… shit.”  It suddenly dawned on me what had happened.

“I saw blood.  I think it’s bad.  Like REALLY bad.”