Mickey's Load (Part 6~10)

Mickey's Load 6

I had to lay down the law before I let Mickey go. 'Ok Mickey your fucked now so where do we go? You had me, now we're even. So If you agree I'll let you out of the armbar and the fight is finished?

Mickey was in no position to disagree. I released the lock and he sat up. He stared right at me grinning, cocky as ever. 'that was fucking epic man, I'm so fucking turned on now' . He just bounced straight back, like nothing had happened. 'Cant wait to have you now, the gloves are off , you're so fucked man.

' Listen Mickey can we agree were even, take a time out, set some rules? . ' Yeah man, brilliant idea, so like we have boundaries? ' ' Yeah Mickey we need rules , every sport has rules?

Mickey agreed and we went back to the house for lunch. I was amazed, he cooked up incredible 'muscle food', that's what he called it. It was healthy and tasted great. Then coffee, he had this idea that coffee was good for sex drive, as though he needed that.

We agreed no punching, striking, blows, choke outs, limb breaks. Fights were limited to grappling. There were no limits to sexual dominance as long as we were both turned on and it was safe.

Mickey was delighted . ' that's deadly, there's so much I can do to you, my head is racing with ideas. I used to get bored when my girlfriends sucked me off, there was no challenge. Seriously I had a queue of them, you think I'm bragging but I'm not'. I didn't think he was, it didn't surprise me that he was 'sucked off' on a regular basis. His next comment did surprise me.

'Wait seriously don't repeat this cause he's a good lad but Deano was the best. We were messing one night, we were drunk, he stayed over and collapsed on my bed. During the night he started face fucking me. It happened really fast, I woke up and his cock was down my throat. It felt good, you know that lad is hot, I wanted to drink his juice. That's when I first knew I wanted more and only lads could satisfy me'.

' So Mickey your saying Deano turned you sexually, what did you say to him'. ' He said nothing, he pretended he was doing sleep walking shit, I don't know, maybe he thought I was his girlfriend. One thing I can tell you is he's a lucky lad, big, bigger than both of us. I had his cum spilling out of my face. '

I was amazed at Mickey's story. Totally turned on too. Dean was incredibly good looking but I'd never thought he had a monster cock.

'So what happened after Mickey?' . 'Nothing he stayed in my mouth until his load was shot, then I licked him dry and turned to my side. I'm guessing the next morning he woke with a hangover and thought he just had a great wank. '

That just blew my mind. Mickey had hit gold and either Dean planned it or it was an accident but Mickey was the only lad I knew who had tasted Dean.

I could tell that Mickey needed time to recover. After lunch he wanted to crash out and rest. ' let's take an hour to chill?

Mickey stretched out on the sofa and was asleep in seconds. I was exhausted too and fell asleep on the the chair.

We both woke about an hour later. Mickey was back to his cocky alpha self. 'Ready to go again? ' ' Mickey can you not just chill, I already destroyed you today, don't push me'. 'you seriously think Id let you get away with that and not give you payback?. 'No Mickey, I just hoped you might take a break before we go again'. ' that's not going to happen pal'.

The fucker was on me in a second. He had me pinned , his legs spread mine apart so I couldn't kick out , his pecs smothered my face and he lay flat above me.

I was familiar with this move, fighters use it to smother their opponents, on top it's easy for them , below the victim is smothered under their weight and body heat.