Sharing a hotel room with my soccer coach on high School trip

M18 sharing a hotel room with my M55 soccer coach on a high school tournament trip:

The support on the past stories has been amazing, thanks to everyone, there is more coming soon! 
Now not everyone is familiar with my appearance, so as a recap, I’m an 18 years old student that lives in Montreal Canada. I’d consider myself as a straight but very curious guy. Physically, I’d say that I’m good looking tall white teenager, standing at around 6ft3 and being physically in shape. I have some dark brown eyes and some light brown hair placed in a middle part. Overall I’m not very hairy, only having some hair in the crotch and armpit area. Now for my cock, It’s uncut and about 8 inches (hard) . (If you guys don’t believe me, I’ll post a pic if enough people request it) Now that that’s out of the way and that you guys can picture me, let’s get to the story!  
As many young guys, I went through a soccer faze when younger, only I actually played all the way until I was 18 years old, which was my last year. Now the school I’m at focuses more on other sports like Rugby or Lacrosse, and our team isn’t really that competitive, but, we play for fun. I played as the goalkeeper and was pretty good at it, a big part of it being due to my height. The season had been going pretty average, but we had managed to qualify for the province tournament that was being held in Quebec City. We were leaving on Thursday and were playing on Friday, Saturday and Sunday (If we won enough games), before going back to Montreal on Monday. Our team consists of about 15 players and 3 coach, 1 main one and two assistant coaches. The assistant coaches had agreed to sleep in the same room, there being two beds in each room, but for the rest of us and the coach, it was a pot with each one of our names that was deciding the pairs. Now as it can be deducted from the title of the story, I had been picked to stay with the coach. He was a nice man in around his mid 50’s. Physically, he was smaller than me and was standing at around 5ft10. His skin was white and he had somewhat of a belly, yeah I know, not really professional for a sports coach, but a white older man is such a turn on of mine.  
Anyways, we get to Thursday. I had talked to the coach about us sharing a room, (In a casual context, not sexual yet) and he seemed happy to be sharing it with me, which, when looking back at it, makes me wonder if he didn’t trick the draw to end up with me. If anything, I was  happy on my side since I had always thought of him sexually to some extant and I had known him for about 6 years and he knew a lot about me. In general, I wasn’t sure about his level of attractiveness towards me, if there was even any. In the bus, I sat next to some friends as he was sitting in the front of the bus. I’d catch him glancing at me from time to time and my teammates were making jokes about us sharing a room to me. I acted annoyed so that they wouldn’t suspect anything in terms of my attraction to him.  
The bus eventually arrived to the somewhat fancy hotel that the school had booked us and we were taken into a big conference room with our equipment. Once there, a man that I’d say looked like the manager of the building gave us so rules to follow and asked us to pair up with our duo. I paired up with the coach and they gave us our keys. I got a key and the coach did too. We then were freed, but the general mood of everyone was somewhat tired since it was late and we had just finished a 4 hour road trip and so everyone simply headed to their room to get some rest for the big day tomorrow. Me and coach Marc took the elevator and made some small talk before reaching the door to our room. I unlocked it and we walked in. The hotel had a modern style to it. As you walked in, there was a coat hanger / wardrobe and then was two queen bed separated by a night stand. In the back of the room there were some big windows and to the right a door that led to the bathroom. We walked in, dropped our bags on the carpet and I walked over to look at the bathroom and to pee. I followed the style of the hotel as it was modern. You could find a big glass shower with a bathtub the size of a small jacuzzi next to it.  
I peed and walked out of it, surprised by the quality of the room and asked the coach about it. "Marc! Does everyone have a room like  this one?" I said. He smiled and answered, "No Charles, only the coach has a nice room! The rest of the guys have the basic one, that’s why they’re all 2 floors bellow us!" I smiled as I felt like I had tricked the system. The rest of this night wasn’t filled with anything pertinent. We talked about how grown up I had become and about some strategies regarding the game. We both took showers separately and the most I saw of him was him shirtless. We eventually stopped talking and both fell asleep rapidly.  
The next day is when things picked up! First of all, it had been more than 48 hours without releasing my cum. We got up, he got dressed in the teams merch and I put on my uniform, just missing the cleats. I then wrapped my sports bag and headed to the entry of the hotel where a bus was waiting for us. The whole team was already in the bus. We sat down next to each other, our legs brushing together and made our way to the soccer field. I’ll skip what happened through the day. We lost 2 games and won 1. We weren’t expecting more than that, so everyone was happy going back to the hotel at around 5 pm. We grabbed a food box and headed to our room. Me and the coach had bonded trough the day and the vibe was good. We both felt more comfortable with each other and so after walking in, I took my shirt off and jumped on my bed, leaving me dressed in only my game short and boxers. As he was eating his food, he would stare at my bare chest and move his bulge around. I was slowly turning him on. As I was looking at my phone, while laying on my back, I made sure to rub my chest and slide a hand in my crotch area, moving my quite visible bulge around. I knew he was looking and I wanted to confirm my suspicion as to if he was attracted to me. I then broke the silence and asked him if he could help me check if I had a visible injury on my back and leg since they had been hurting ever since a save I did. To this request, he obliged. 
I flipped myself around, to lay on my stomach and made my ass face him on the extremity of the bed. I then took off the white team’s shorts, leaving me in my white Calvin Klein boxers. The sight sure must’ve be appealing, myself having somewhat of a bubble but. He got up and stood behind me. He ten pressed his old man hand on my skin and started rubbing my lower back.  "It’s red right here!" He said as he was rubbing on it. "Oh yeah, you hot the spot!" I say, letting out a loud breathing. "I’ll put some cream on it!" He said before reaching to grab a cream tube on the nightstand. He put some in his hands and rubbed them on the area. "Oh yeah, perfect coach, thank you so much!" I said as the cold feeling of the cream was relieving some pain. "No problem!" He said. I then turned myself back around and he did the same, only I got to get a glance at his growing bulge. He was definitely turned on. Knowing that he was attracted to me, I had a leverage and so I decided to try and talk him through it.  
Once we were each back into our respective bed, I layed back into the same position as before, only this time I was in my boxers, outlining perfectly my teen soft cock. As I looked at my phone and rubbed myself, I started questioning him about the other guys in the team, trying to make him ask me question that would only get spicier as it went. We started more general, with who he thought was a virgin, who he thought was the guy with the highest body count, etc… I could tell he was getting turned on as there was some movement under his covers. He then started asking me questions and we got to the dick size one.  "Who is packing the most?" He asked. Now, it was a pretty know thing in the team that I was the one with the biggest member and I answered him exactly that. "That would be me!" I answered. His eyes then lit up and my cock started growing in my boxers. "Oh wow, what size would that be?" He asked. I answered, "Meh, about 8 inches" and his eyes lit up even more. "You’re one lucky guy Charles, I’ve seen you grow in the past years and I’d say this bulge clearly took more and more place. I always wondered how big it had gotten!" I was shocked by his comment and out of a shot of horniness, I asked him if he’d like to see what he’s been fantasizing over. He immediately accepted the offer and I got up and jumped on his bed, next to him.  
He was silent and starring intensively at my crotch, waiting for me to pull it down. My dick had been progressively getting harder and was now at its full length. I pulled the my boxer down and my cock swung out and slapped itself on my stomach.  "Wow Charles, that’s one big piece of meat, it’s bigger than what I excepted, can I touch it?" I gave him the permission and he grabbed it at the base of the shaft, placing his two hands on it and jerking it slowly. Precum was covering my uncut tip and he wasn’t stopping. I let out a soft moan and told him to undress himself. Without wasting anytime, he pulled his pants and boxers down in one pull and took his team branded t-shirt off. My eyes were met with his hard 5.5 inch very thick cock. He was thicker than me, but the real turn on came from how massive his balls were. I immediately grabbed it and started jerking him off. Followed this moment a good five minutes of me and him jerking each other off. We were both each only focussing on the other until he broke the silence of just moaning and heavy breathing to lay on his back and tell me to hop on him. I did as my coach asked, like always, and lowered my ass and dick on his face, while taking his cock in my mouth and cupping his balls. He slid his tongue from my balls to my hole and started off by licking it before penetrating it with tongue. The feeling was so nice and I was struggling to keep on sucking him, moaning out loud.  
We continued in the 69 position for a bit before he rolled me off of him and placed himself with his old man cock at the entry of my hole. He grabbed a Vaseline tube and rubbed some on my entry before jerking himself with the rest. His slight hairy beer belly was pressing on my cock as he teased my hole. He couldn’t resist it anymore and acted upon his fantasy, sliding his member in me. He slid in and out slowly, trying to make place in my tight hole, before starting to go faster and harder. He pounded my ass for a good 10 minutes before pulling out and emptying his old man balls on my hairless stomach. I hadn’t cum already so I told him to lay on his back and let his head drop off the bed. I then positioned my cock at the entry of his mouth and pushed all 8 inches into his mouth as he opened his mouth. I started off slowly before going absolutely rogue and fucking his throat hard. I only lasted 2 minutes at that intensity and I emptied my load in his mouth and on his face.  
We were both tired from the experience, but both very satisfied. We cleaned up, smiling at each other and flirting some more before going to sleep. The rest of the weekend was really intense and fun.