A friend and I discover the wonder of pool jets at the public pool (Part 1~2)

A friend and I discover the wonder of pool jets at the public pool pt.1

The summer was unbearably hot. As I hopped out of the car and my flip flops slapped the pavement I could feel the prickling heat radiating off the blacktop. A bead of sweat forming on my clavicle and tracing a path between my pectoral muscles.

“We better get in right away, I’m already melting!” I called out to Matthew on the other side of the car.

“Way ahead of you,” he shouted back as he started running toward the pool.

I chased after him, playfully slapping his ass on our way into the locker room to slip into our swim trunks while my family dawdled behind.

Usually when we went swimming we would use the pool at his house where we wouldn’t be bothered by strangers and splashing kids. But since he had stayed at my house the night before we just tagged along with my family to my community pool.

Since our moms worked together, I always spent a lot of time with Matthew. We were friends of convenience, not having very much in common. I have always been into music and art while Matthew fell squarely into the preppy nerdish camp. He would rather be building a Lego set or playing video games while I tinkered with pianos and paint sets.

Despite not having very much in common we actually got along great and as a bonus his family is filthy rich and we always got to do fun things.

Its 102 degrees out and the pool was crowded today, I guess we weren’t the only ones trying to beat the heat. As we raced into the locker room we stopped in our tracks when we realized how crowded it was. There were showers running and every changing stall was full.

As I glanced around I saw some guys just changing in the open area. Most of them older men walking around with their business on proud display. There were a few around our age but they were more modest, changing in corners and quick to slip their trunks over their exposed peckers.

As I took in the scene I noticed a guy coming out of a changing stall and I quickly pulled Matthew into it and locked the door.

“I guess we can both just change in here, it’s never been this crowded before.”

The cubicle was small with a bench and a mirror across from the door. It was obviously made for one and we could hardly move around without bumping into each other. I dropped our bag of towels and trunks on the bench and pulled my shirt over my head.

As I dropped my discarded shirt onto the bench I turned to see Matthew just as his shorts and underwear hit the ground around his ankles. I knew we were changing into our bathing suits but I hadn’t given much thought to the fact we were about to see each other naked for the first time since we were little.

Before I could think about it I was scanning his body with my eyes. Up from the crumpled clothes around his feet, up his defined legs to his soft cut dick hanging down maybe 3 inches.

It’s a lot smaller than mine soft but it was somehow pretty. Perfectly straight with a thin shaft and a long pronounced pink head. The elongated glans almost came to a point at his piss slit. All framed by a small tight set of balls and a short patch of dark hair growing above it. My eyes kept grazing upward following the sparse trail of hair up to his outie belly button and up to his little pink nipples.

He wasn’t very muscular but had the definition that comes from playing soccer and having less than 10% body fat. He was very skinny and I could see the faint outline of 4 abdominal muscles glistening with a layer of sweat under the line of his ribs jutting out. My eyes finally closed the gap to meet his gaze and I felt my cheeks get pink as I realized I had just drank my friend in with my eyes and he had watched me do it.