I'm a straight guy that crossed off a bucket list item by having gay sex

I’d been a little curious about what gay sex would be like, I’ve watched and jerked it to gay porn a few times and always figured it’d be hot to do it myself. Plus I thought it was hot to be a straight guy having gay sex, especially if I could find another “straight” guy to do it with.

I thought about doing it with a friend at first but couldn’t think of one I felt comfortable enough making a move on if I got rejected. So I browsed tinder instead.

It took a long ass time to find a guy decent enough (around a year of swiping). Most guys were either super forward or were looking for something serious. Eventually I stumbled across the perfect guy, I’ll call him J. He was also experimenting, had a gf, and was shy enough that I could be the forward one. I also found him attractive enough to want to bone. We snapped and eventually I decided to ask him out, which made me hot enough already. He was super down and we met up at a bar.

When we met up I was surprised by how turned on I was immediately, just in this super sexual situation with a guy I was actually considering having sex with. We chatted for a bit and drank, and then the conversation turned sexual. Things we liked, didn’t like, success we’d had on tinder, etc. I realized that this guy was probably down to have sex with me and I just went for it, making out with a guy for the first time in my life. We were feeling each other up and he could tell I was super hard already. We stopped for a minute and I basically said “maybe we should do the rest somewhere more private.” And he agreed.

We ubered back to his place and made out the entire time (idk how the driver felt about it). We go to his place and he tells me to hop in the shower. I strip down and get super naked and just wait for a minute for him to join me. Eventually he opens the door and joins me in the shower. He gets behind me and starts rubbing me down, grabbing my ass and dick while doing so. I turn around and am taken aback at how hard we both are. I also don’t mind saying but we’re both built pretty well, which added to how sexually charged the situation was.

We kiss and feel each other up for a good five minutes before I decide I want to try sucking a dick. I go down and give it my best go, I don’t think I did too well, but I didn’t really have to, he was so hard and eventually he just started using my face to as a hole to fuck. I eventually turned him around and start eating his ass, which I had more experience in, and I could tell he was already close to coming.

We got out of the shower and head to his bedroom. He gets on all fours and starts sucking my dick, doing a pretty good job. And I’m starting to get close already. I basically tell him that I’m going to be fucking him tonight and he agrees.

I put him in doggy style and put my condom on. Right before we do it I have this almost come to Jesus moment where I’m like “Holy shit I’m actually about to fuck a guy, like I’ll always have this boy in my body count history.” I almost have second thoughts but he just kind of says “what are you waiting for? I need you to fuck me now.”

That alone made me hot as hell and I stick it in, lube and all, and we started going at it. At first it took a minute to get all the way in but eventually I was able to get some deep thrusts and I start really doing it.

Im making him call me daddy and call himself a little faggot. I even say “does your girlfriend know how much of a little faggot you are?” And he says “No daddy.”

I even pull the belt off my pants and wrap it around his throat and pull on it (we had a safe word). It was hot as hell.

I also don’t mind saying he does not skip leg day, when I was hitting that shit from the back it was clapping as well as any girl I’ve ever been with, definitely a top 5 ass I’ve ever been with.

Eventually he asks to get on top and he rides me reverse cowgirl (cowboy) and he does a good job swinging his ass down on my dick. He was moaning pretty loud, I was worried about the neighbors so I get up and throw him into missionary.

This was almost too much for me, like too intimate to be doing with a guy, looking them right in the eyes. So I basically wrap my hand around his throat and throttle him down and at this point his cum basically explodes out, all over himself and his face. He makes a joke like “that’s never happened before.”
At this point I’m close so I throw his legs on my shoulders and slam his ass until I’m right about to finish, I let him know I’m about to cum then he leans up and makes out with me while I finish inside his ass (in the condom).

I basically tell him that was fun and let him know he was the first guy I’ve ever slept with. He was shocked but pleased to find out. He asks if it’s something I’d be keen in continuing and I let him know I’ll think about it. He’s been snapping me non stop and I think I’ll be going back for seconds sometime soon.