Air Force Tech School Dorms: Dan's Fetish

For previous times I spent with Dan: Here, here, also here, and here. This will likely be the last story with Dan.

-----Now for the story-----

I exited the pay-per-hour motel feeling like I needed a shower. The guy and most recent lay was cute enough, but there was no way that bed was clean. Add to that, it was a mile walk back to the base, and then another mile and change to the dorms from the gate. It was now June, and the heat on the gulf coast of Mississippi was not kind, nor the humidity that came with it. I shouldn't have been surprised, picking up a guy at a Casino on a Saturday morning probably wasn't going to be good company beyond the sex anyways. He seemed to suggest that he frequented this spot. He offered me a ride back, but I didn't want to associate with him further. I was sweaty, hungover, tired, and probably covered in all types of bacteria from people I would never meet thanks to that motel.

It also didn't help that I was feeling a bit down. Justin and I hadn't had sex since coming back from New Orleans. He had found that he could pick up just about anyone so he was keeping things fresh. Aaron had left for his first duty assignment just a few days earlier. As for me, the action had been slower. I found people on the weekends, at the 1 gay bar that I was starting to become a regular at and then on the still-new (at the time) Grindr app. I almost entertained the idea of Craigslist, but up to this moment had chosen to abstain from it.

Feeling a bit down and in a bit of a lull, I just started walking back to base. Just a block before I hit the base gate, my phone buzzes. It was a text, from Dan. I could feel myself lighten a bit. Dan had become busy with work and was travelling a lot. Though I had started to wonder if he had just gotten bored and moved on to another conquest. But this text brightened my day, so whatever the reason, I was just happy to hear from him.

Dan's Text: "I'm back home for a while. I could use some company..."
My Text: "I could be free in a few hours."
I was actually exhausted from being up all night. But had been unfulfilled for a couple of weeks, even though the sex was still regular with others.
Dan's Text: "Well, we can do dinner again and then head back to my place."
My Text: "Sure. I'm down for that."
Dan's Text: "Great. See ya at 5 outside the gate?"
My Text: "Kk"

Whatever weariness I felt was all but gone. I was gonna go to the gym for a quick 30 minute workout, just to highlight my body more for the night. So I rushed right over and did that. Then I showered and passed out for a couple hours. After waking up, I packed a bag, cleaned out, showered again, freshened up, got dressed, and headed out. Dan was waiting in his Mercedes as usual, in a parking lot close to the base entrance. I jumped in, said hi, we gave a half-hug in the car, and headed off to the restaurant. I forgot how much larger he was than me, something I still wasn't used to, but it was comforting being with someone like that from time-to-time.

As a reminder, Dan was about 6'3-4. Just a tad taller than me. But muscle wise, he was huge. Easily 230-240 pounds. He had a dark tan an black hair with a bit of grey. I was 6'2 at 190 pounds. I was lean but with decent muscular definition. Somewhere between twink and twunk.

We pulled up to a Hibachi place on the highway that ran along the beach. Dan covered everything, of course. We had our food and a few drinks, mostly because I wanted to explore different types of sake. We used the time to catch up. We didn't hold hands or anything, just talked. Since it was a shared table, we both ran with the assumption to not attract attention. We did get some looks from the table, and some of them were probably guessing we were together or father son, without a doubt. I never asked Dan's age and he never said. He was definitely in his 40s though, probably early or mid. And since I was 21, it was easy for me to see why people would stare. Though, since this was Mississippi, people were gonna stare no matter the age gap.