The Fuck Files: Hooking Up With The Geeky Virgin (Part 1~2)

I present the next chapter of The Fuck Files.  Ryder was the overwhelming favorite so here is the story of my night with him.  All people are 18+.

Me

Anders. 18 years old at the time.  6’1”, slim / athletic build, long dirty blond hair, blue eyes.  Not out but not really closeted.  If people asked me in private, I would admit that I’d been with both girls and guys.  Not afraid to use my body to get people I wanted into my bed.

The Mark

Ryder. 19 years old.  6”0’, slim build, long dark brown hair, brown eyes.  The geek in my group of friends. A quiet guy but once you get him out of his shell he is hilarious.

The Setup

Ryder was the geek in my group of friends.  Anytime one of the guys had an issue with their computer, Ryder would always come to the rescue.  He and I hadn’t really met until our senior year.  We got playing Rocket League with each other one night after being invited by a mutual friend and by the end of the night we had hit it off.  He never really showed interest in dating in high school, so I suspected that he might still be a virgin.

The Encounter

My dad bought a fancy NAS for backing up all his work files and it fell to me to set it up.  Even though it was supposedly plug-and-play, I didn’t want to fuck it up so I hit up Ryder.

Hey dude, do you have any experience setting up NAS boxes?

Do you have any experience in getting own goals in clutch situations?  He refused to let me live down a mistake I had made in a Rocket League game last week.

Har har… I need help setting one up.

Sure, you free tonight?  He offered.  I sent him my address.  He’d never been over to my house before so I was a bit excited for his visit.  I was rather proud of the tech setup in my room and wanted to show it off to him.

It was around 10pm when he finally arrived.  He tended to be a bit of a night owl.  I was too on the weekends so I didn’t mind.  My parents had already gone to bed when I met Ryder at the door.  He was wearing typical ‘Ryder’ attire… an oversized hoodie and skinny jeans.

“Nice house!”  He was also wearing a backpack which I found a little odd.  He saw me looking at it.  “I brought my laptop in case you wanted to play some games after I set it up.”

I led the way into my dad’s office.  “The router is in here.  Figured that’s the best place to put it?”

Ryder quickly had the NAS up and running and set my dad’s machine to backup to it.  He set the system to backup to the cloud nightly as well.  When he saw the upload speed his eyes grew wide.  “You have gigabit here?”

“Yeah.  I’m spoiled.”  I couldn’t help but smile at how excited he was by my internet connection.

He quickly finished setting things up and grabbed his backpack.  “Let’s play!”  His eyes were filled with excitement.  I grinned and led the way up the stairs to my room.  As soon as I opened my bedroom door he slipped past me into the room, pulling his laptop out of his bag.  I caught a whiff of the cologne that he was wearing.  It was subtle but interesting.  Not your typical basic ‘guy’ fragrance.

His eyes scanned my room and came to rest on my gaming PC.  “Nice setup.”  He made himself comfortable on my bed and we jumped into a game together.  After a nice little win streak we decided to call it a night.

I pointed at my TV.  “Netflix?”  He nodded and I laid down next to him on my bed.  It is a queen sized mattress so there was plenty of room for both of us.  I tossed him the remote.  “You pick something.”  He opened Netflix.  The first Continue Watching tile was Young Royals.  I looked for a reaction but didn’t see one.  He quickly started flipping through horror movies before settling on The Conjuring.