I JUST TOPPED MY DOM

I cannot beleive what the FUCK happened tonight!

I'm in a fucking daze and I need to write this down so I don't forget ANY FUCKING DETAILS.

I've been in a relationship for 5 years, I'm 27 and my partner is 35. He's NEVER bottomed in his life. He's a dom top, rough, rugby player super beefy and hot.

Tonight I topped him for the first time ever in his life and since our relationship began. All because of....his feet.

He told me he liked his feet being touched, he doesn't have a fetishism, neither do I. But we had both had a few drinks tonight and I started kissing his feet on the sofa and he - melted. Omfg the moans and the groans and the eyes rolling into the back of his head and the lip biting - holy FUCK. I thought he came because his boxers were SOAKED - it was just so much precum.

We went upstairs and made out over the bed. He ended up on his stomach and I kissed his feet more and I noticed his hips thrusting involuntarily as I did. I slapped his ass and ate him out while I kept a hand on his foot and massaged. He was actually screaming....dilerously.

I started fingering him and he started screaming and moaning like crazy. My dick was throbbing, this man would routinely make me into his plaything and now here he was shaking and screaming.

Then he yelled out the magic words that I would have thought Hell would have frozen over first before I ever heard them.

'Fuck me'

I almost came right there and then. I lubed up his hole for the very first time and fucked his virgin ass. He felt, sounded and looked incredible.

I'll be honest, with the noises and faces and screaming and guttural moans from him - I didn't last long. Like 30 seconds tops then i jerked him off to completion. For the very first time in his life, his ass was full of cum.

Then he started laughing hysterically as his eyes watered so much it looked like he was crying - then he fell asleep.

I'm writing this on the sofa downstairs - this might never happen again, I want to remember this forever.

Omfg - he's sleeping with my load in him.

Omfgomfgomfg

Edit: I want to add, he was in no way submissive. He was downright terrifying to top. It was like being on an episode of Gordon Ramseys kitchen nightmares or getting screamed at by a drill Sargent in the army.