Breeding my classmate

This story dates back a couple years to my college days. I had been with a few guys at this point and was really enjoying it. I wasn’t out nor did I really plan to be any time soon, but I had this one classmate who was very obviously out and into me.

We stayed late studying one night at the school in one of the classrooms, they always left them unlocked. I don’t think I had expressed my interests in guys or him at this point but maybe he caught me checking him out.

It was around 12 or 1 am so the school was pretty empty and we were packing up to call it a night, you can only do so much math. Everything was normal no crazy sexual tension but I’d always thought about him, just didn’t really want my other classmates finding out.

As we’re about to leave before I can open the door he pushes me into it and kissed me. I was caught a little off guard and didn’t know how to react, but of course I kissed him back. He stopped and looked at me “is this okay”, I was already getting hard so I think he knew it was. I dropped my bag and leaned back into kissing him, that was his answer.

I turned off the lights to the classroom incase there happened to be any by passers, and it was lit by the moonlight and what small amount of light was making it in from the hallway.

We didn’t kiss for long until his hands were rubbing my cock and un doing my pants, everything about this was turning me on. He pulled it out and started stroking “how’s that?” He asked. I think he was a little unsure if I wanted to or not. “Mmm that’s great” I moaned softly.

I pushed my pants to my ankles as he stroked me and kissed my neck, now he knew for sure I was into it. He dropped down and slowly started licking my shaft and balls as I ran my fingers through his hair. The warmth of his tongue was just what I needed.

I grabbed my cock and guided it into his mouth as he started sucking and he knew what he was doing. Deep throated me with ease as the room filled with the sounds of him slurping on my cock and my soft moans.

I kicked my shoes and pants off as he sucked before pulling him back up. I pushed him over against a desk and pulled his pants down and he had a gorgeous 5” cock nice and thick. He was already leaking pre cum. I sat him up on the desk and kissed down until I reached his shaft, softly kissing and tasting his sweet pre cum. I couldn’t help myself from immediately trying to take all of him down my throat.

I wasn’t quite experienced enough yet and gaged as I got 2/3 of the way down, he rested his hand on the back of my head and let me enjoy the taste of his thick meat stick. It wasn’t long until he moaned “mmm fuck yeah, finger me”

He laid further back and exposed his pretty pink hole, smooth and inviting. I started rubbing my spit on it before I decided to kiss down to his balls and then start rimming him. The sweet musk and familiar taste drove my crazy as I circled his hole before punching my tongue inside. He started moaning quite loud “shhh we’ll get caught” I said quickly before tongue fucking his hole again.

I ate him out for a couple of minutes before he moaned “shove your cock in me and fuck me”. “Do you have a condom?” Replied. “No it’s ok I’m clean, if your ok with it..” he said as was rubbing his hole staring up at him.

Although we were friends I didn’t know his sexual history and was nervous about barebacking…fuck it I was too horny not to.

I stood up and wiped my pre cum across his hole, holding my cock with one hand and his hip with the other I slid my tip in. It was warm, tight and spit soaked. The perfect combo. He let out a loud pleasureful mom as I slide the rest of my cock inside him. I reached up and covered his mouth as I started rocking back and fourth. The feeling of my bare cock against his insides was like heaven.

I wasn’t fucking him for long before the desk was moving and it was too loud. “The professors desk should be sturdier” I said sliding my cock out of his hole. I grabbed his hand and pulled him over to the professors desk but he had another idea.

He pushed me down into the chair climbing ontop of me and straddling me, gave me a big smile before guiding my cock back into his tight hole. He started working his hips grinding my cock in his guts as I squeezed his ass and watched his cock flop in my face.

“Mmm fuck your ass feels so good” I moaned

I spit on my hand and grabbed his cock starting to stroke as he rode me. The faster I stroked the faster he would bounce his ass up and down on me “mmm fuck just like that, don’t stop” he moaned. Suddenly his cock erupted shooting his ropes of creamy cum up and down my body.

The warm sensation of his cum dripping down me and the extra grip of his hole as he came brought me to the edge “oh fuckkk I’m gonna cum” I moaned, expecting him to get off and stroke me to completion. “Give me your cum” he moaned back, and gave a couple more bounces before sitting himself on me with my cock deep inside him as I deposited my seed.

I grabbed his cheeks and pulled him into me as my cock throbbed filling his guts with my hot load. “Fuckk that was amazing” i said. He got up off my cock “I know” he replied with a wink.

We got dressed as my cum leaked from his hole onto the floor and his cum dried on my chest. The walk home was so hot as I could still feel all his cum.

Safe to say this was not our last encounter.