Random straight gym guy turned 3year fuck bud.

Very few people know this in my life but the parties involved and one friend who semi caught us. It’s been almost 10 years since. Story below the TLDR.

TLDR: met a guy at the gym we became workout partners. Both “straight” and become friends who workout, then sauna together. Got a boner during a stretch and then again during shower to him grabbing my ass in the shower on “accident” to then HJ in the shower and then BJ in his car. To fucking at his apartment when roommate was gone. Continued on for 2 years till he moved and made a home gym. Had a roommate who was “straight” as well but knew about us who ended up joining. Went on for 3 years total to now him being married with kids and me a gf of a few years. Have only been with 4 men in my life. These 2 and then 2 college friends turned roommates. Its been since 7 years since I have done anything with another and this makes me want to again.

Story kinda long trying to remember to give all the details that I had in gym notebook of mine that I recently found and felt like sharing. Update yeah it’s got too many details but I just got excited is all lol.

I was 18 years old at the time and was just about to be starting my freshman year at community college. I was on the soccer team and the college had their own gym but it wasn’t all that big and I really enjoyed the routine I had of waking up early, gym for cardio and some leg stuff, sauna, then shower. For visual I am a blonde white 5’9 guy who was 145lbs, skinny but tone, who never worked anything but legs and cardio. The college gym wasn’t open at 4:30 / was tiny and I wanted to get that done before so I started a membership at a 24. This 24 was one of those super huge ones whatever they are called and their bathrooms, unlike the previous 24 I been too, had shower walls and wasn’t just wide open (idk how they are now but prob the same). And even had a larger handicap shower with a full on curtain in the corner.

So now you have a visual of me, the gym, and the showers as all play important part.

Everyday I would get to this gym around 4/4:15. I never wore anything sexy lol literally just basketball shorts and a shirt. I would start my day with stretching, stretching with light weights, cardio of some sort and then sauna and shower. By end it would be around 5:30 and the showers were relatively empty or very spread out (there was 2 shower rooms technically and I always went to 2nd). Around 6 is when the showers would pick up and by pick up I mean 3-4 guys lol it was never full. But I never looked at their cocks or asses before or even thought about it. I had a gf at the time and just lost my virginity I was on top of the world.

During this Routine there was always another guy who we would nod at each other. We always ended in the sauna together. We always made small talk
About girls or life or his work and my college stuff. He asks me why I was only doing cardio and I explain about soccer and I don’t really know anything else and don’t want to
Embarrass myself. He explains that he is trying to be a trainer and that he would love to workout my body and see if I have any improvements at no charge since he would be working too. I say sure why not.

Visual on him. He is bald, like shaved daily, 6’4 black not super jacked but built and had cannons for arms and thighs. He was 29

We go through our workouts for a couple weeks and him guiding my arms
And touching my sides and arms and legs as I do certain workouts. And I don’t know how to describe it but it was like a rush to my head and stomach when he would get close. Like I was nervous and anxious but so
So comfortable with him being so close. In the sauna he would always tell me to do certain movements or stretches and one day he had me lay on my back, him grab and lift up my leg and his hand went slowly down my thigh. I felt it immediately the blood rush to my face and cock. He lets my leg down and goes to grab the other and I remember it so fondly laughing and saying “it’s alright boy you good it happens” and we kinda laughed it off. This still continues for a week straight of him touching me and me embarrassingly getting hard and having to have my hand on it. I would shower and if no one was there, jerk off to the visual of him grabbing me so easily with his hands.