Bred twice for breakfast

I have been on a bit of a hiatus since early spring and haven’t been hooking up with anyone. I hop on the usual sites and chat with guys but nothing has really clicked since about mid-January.

Last week I got a message from a guy that comes to my area for work every few months. We have chatted the last 2 times he’s been around but our schedules haven’t quite lined up so that we could meet. From the stats on his profile he is 28, 5’10”, 150 lbs, athletic and 7.5” uncut, we’ll call him Sam. For reference I am 29, 6’, 185 lbs, slim/average build, 6.5” cut.

He let me know when he would be available this week and I have been pretty busy with work but it looked like I would be able to meet him early the morning that he was scheduled to leave (today). We have been chatting and swapping pics since Sunday teasing each other and his cock looked so deliciously fat that I haven’t been able to think about anything else.

Sam has been pretty adamant from the beginning that he wants to fuck me bareback. From the first time we chatted he’s maintained that he is on prep, tested regularly and can provide his test results, and every time we talk he goes on about breeding me and filling up my hole. Honestly, it sounded hot as fuck and I’ve played with my hole more than once this week to the thought of him unloading inside me, but I have let him know I always play safe with hookups and I haven’t been bred since my last regular moved away last summer. This just made Sam more determined to fuck me raw, and I have to admit that he was doing a good job of convincing me and making me want him to, but I told him I would have condoms with me and make my decision when we met.

The plan was for me to arrive at his hotel at 8 am so we would not be pressed for time. I got up, prepped, showered, shaved my hole smooth and threw on some tight briefs that tops seem to love. I grabbed some condoms and lube from CVS and rolled into the hotel parking lot at 8:00. I took the elevator to the fourth floor and headed to the end of the hall as instructed and Sam opened the door just as I walked up. The room was dark except for light coming from under the bathroom door and from around the edges of the curtains.

Sam shut the door behind me and greeted me with a kiss. Within seconds his tongue was in my mouth and his hands gripped my ass. We made out and felt each other’s bodies as we stripped to our underwear. I was impressed by his cut chest and strong arms, and the short dark fur covering the brown skin of his stomach. Sam sat me on the edge of the bed, to suck him off I thought, but instead pushed me onto my back, climbed on top and wrapped my legs around him. He rubbed his cock against my hole through our underwear as he kissed and licked my neck and down to my nipples. I couldn’t keep quiet as he sucked and bit my nipples, and while doing it he removed his underwear and then my own. He laid his cock on top of mine and stroked us together. He was about an inch longer and much thicker than me. I haven’t had anyone near his girth in a year or more and was so excited to have him stretch me out.

Sam then moved up and straddled my chest, he angled his cock down and I gladly took his fat purple head into my mouth. He grabbed me by the head and told me to look at him while I swallowed his cock. I could tell from the beginning that he wanted me to take his entire cock into my throat and let him keep it there, as he was thrusting straight down until his pelvis was pressed firmly to my face, then he would hold his cock there and I could feel him flex it inside me. After I gagged 3-4 times he got up and pulled me to the edge of the bed stood above me so he could fuck my face. Sam held my hands by my sides and told me to squeeze his hand when it got to be too much, then he fed me his whole cock and held it in place. When I squeezed his hand he would pull out and ask me if I was okay, I assured him I was great and he would again slide his entire cock into my mouth. We did this for about 10 minutes until I relaxed enough that I wasn’t gagging and just needed a break here and there to catch my breath.