Finally fucking my straight best friend (Part 1)

This is a throwaway to avoid the story being linked back to me. Names have been changed. I imagine the total amount of parts will be 7 as that's how many 'events' there were. This starts three years ago and goes up to two years ago.

I (26 at the time, stocky, hairy, 6 foot 3) had worked with Aaron for two and a half years at two different jobs. On my first day of our retail/hospitality job, he was my Supervisor, and unzipped my hoodie to check that I was one of his members of staff.  He was hairy with a beard, quite short, and at the time had an otter build. And the nicest butt you've ever seen - a beautiful bubble butt that I used to stare at as I walked behind him up the stairs. 

He was straight, not overly masculine and sometimes flirtatious for fun. We got along great. He had a girlfriend who was not so nice, but me and him got along great and became great friends over the year we worked together. I always found him physically attractive but was careful not to crush on him. At the end of that year though, he left to start an office job.

I ended up getting promoted to his now vacant job, and didn't see or speak to him much for about six months, until he recommended I get a job with him. To cut to the chase, I took the job and we started hanging out more, going on lunches and occasionally hanging outside of work etc. In this time, he had broken up with his girlfriend and gained a bit of weight. 

We had a mutual friend we both used to work in hospitality with, and I (bi) had slept with her a few times. He was really attracted to her and wanted to have a threesome but she wasn't interested. He had said that nothing would ever happen between me and him (which I was fine with) so I assumed it was just kinkiness and being attracted to her.  We went out one night and she left to have a one night stand with another friend. He came back to mine for a drink before leaving and as he was made a comment about having to go home for a "lonely wank", which I had thought was just him feeling sorry for himself. 

Fast forward a couple months to our work Christmas Party in 2018, Smash had just come out and it was all I was talking about. We had pre-discussed me being his wingman for a girl he was interested in. Unfortunately, she was chasing another guy on the night and a different girl was chasing Aaron who he wanted to avoid (she was married for a start). I went into the toilets and he was hiding in the cubicle. I used the urinal and from the cubicle he said he was curious to compare our dicks.

The party ended and we moved to the next venue and he immediately pulled me to the corner of the smoking area to say he was serious. He was curious and wanted to try being with a guy, and I was the only person he could trust. The night was winding down so we left and discussed it as we walked towards mine, him saying he could book a taxi back to his if I didn't want to help him out. We went through the standard discussions of me stressing I wouldn't want it to ruin our friendship, him saying nobody would know, and me being worried he'd think I had just taken advantage of his drunkness. He stopped, looked me dead in the eye and said "I have a semi right now and I really want to suck your cock. I've walked halfway to yours, is this happening?" I felt a burst of excitement and instantly got hard. This was happening.  But I insisted on one caveat - we play a couple of games of Smash first as I had been saying we needed to play it - 'Smash then smash'. 

We got to mine and I changed into shorts. While he was in my en suite I dimmed the lights and switched on my lamp to which I heard a cry of "mood lighting!" We played a couple rounds of Smash (I thrashed him) then he said he had had enough and it got a little awkward. "I don't really know how to initiate this" he said, before grabbing my soft dick in my trousers. I laughed nervously, then undid his belt and jeans before pulling them down slightly. Through his tight boxers I could see he was fully erect, so I began massaging his bulge with his boxers. After ten seconds or so I said "I guess I'll start since I'm the professional".

I pulled down his boxers and his boner instantly sprang back to slap his stomach. It was definitely below average, around five inches. Perfectly groomed pubic hair and a huge set of pink balls. Instantly I was hornier than I'd ever been in my life. I'd thought about this very thing happening during so many wanks, but had never thought it would actually happen. I couldn't help myself, and immediately started licking and kissing his balls, working my lips up his shaft and teasing him, running my tongue up his dick and flicking his head before starting from the stem in a new place. 

His deep moans of pleasure filled me with burning desire, and I put his head in my mouth, sliding all the way down to his balls and inhaling his musk. I sucked him got what felt like seconds but was probably about five minutes. Finally, he pulled me up and said "my turn". He yanked me shorts and boxers off and immediately went to town on my 8 inch uncircumcised dick. His inexperience was evident, but he was honestly a lot better at sucking than many people I'd been with who were proud of how much experience they had. He didn't look up at me, but the sight of his head bobbing up and down on my dick, slobber and lots of pre-cum dribbling down his bushy beard was like a vision of my deepest fantasy come to life.  I moaned words of encouragement and was loving it until he stopped, looked up at me and asked "Do you want to fuck me?" I didn't need to be asked twice. 

I grabbed the lube and he bent over, and for the first time I saw that perfect bubble butt bare. It was even more beautiful than I imagined, thick but somehow toned, light hair over both cheeks, but around his tight pink hole was hairless. I inserted a lubed up finger and massaged his prostate, it was the tightest hole I had ever been in. I massaged his balls and cock with my other hand as I eventually inserted another finger, loosening him up. From the sounds he was making, he was clearly loving the stimulation. 

Finally, it was time. I made sure his beautiful hole was well lubed, and ever so gently guided my dick in his hole, watching it stretch around me. I was overly cautious, he was an anal virgin and I didn't want to hurt him. After a while he told me to go faster, and so I did. He stroked his dick as I thrusted in and out of him, building up speed. I knew I must be waking up my housemates with the noise I was making but I didn't care. His tight hole felt amazing, and the sight of his bubble butt bouncing with each thrust meant I couldn't control myself. 

I must have been fucking him for a good half an hour, we changed to missionary and I had his legs on my shoulders, watch his face writhe with pleasure and feel the breath of his moans on my face as I stroked him while we fucked. Eventually, it was clear I had whiskey dick and wasn't going to be able to cum. I came out of him and went back to worshipping his cock with my mouth. And then it was clear he wasn't going to cum either. Just my luck, I finally have the fuck I'd dreamed of and we both get whiskey dick. 

We decided to just watch TV for a while (boxers back on) and then went to sleep. I lay unable to sleep for an hour, with a massive erection. I consoled myself with the thought that I had a lifetime of wank bank material. Then, I felt his hand reach over me and grab my dick, his hard cock digging into my back. He pulled his hand away as I began massaging his bulge for a couple of minutes.  "Sorry, do you want me to leave you alone and let you sleep?" I asked. "No, the opposite" came his response. 

I immediately turned over and pulled his boxers down, licking and kissing his dick again, breathing in the smell of his now sweaty balls, determined to make him cum. He lay back and I leaned over him, jerking his dick with one hand, massaging his balls with the other and allowing my mouth and tongue to work the top of his raging hard-on with slobbery abandon. After what was only few minutes, he told me he was going to cum. His hand came down and held my head in place as his whole body twitched, and I tasted, then swallowed, my insanely attractive straight best friend's cum for the first time. 

That's it for our first encounter. Let me know if you guys are interested in reading more and I'll post the rest - the rest of the stories involve us fucking each other in five different countries - and me finally getting to taste that delicious bubble butt!