College baseball player's gf catches us

I met Dylan in Stats class junior year. We both sat in the back of class and talked whenever we’d have group assignments in class. He told me he played baseball and I had seen him at the gym occasionally.

One night, I was on Grindr and saw some new guys pop up along the top. One of them was super close to me. “DL athlete” was his name. Of course, his pic was a torso pic. Classic. Whoever it was was really fit with a perfect six pack and pecs. I didn’t really think much of it and kept scrolling through guys.

I got a tap from “DL athlete” a minute later. Then he messaged me, “Hey.” I entertained the convo initially because he was hot, but he also could keep a convo going pretty well too. We seemed to be vibing well.

We traded some body pics, then some nudes. This guy was not only fit, but pretty hung and had a smooth, round ass that looked very muscular. I was really interested in him at this point.

After some more back and forth of getting to know each other, he asked if I’d wanna trade face pics. I was surprised since he’s DL, but I agreed.

His response to my face pic: “Fuck” followed by my name. Then he sent his face, and as you’ve probably guessed, it was Dylan. I never expected Dylan to be into guys at all. So I was shocked.

Now that we knew each other, we talked more personally and agreed to chill that night. He invited me over to his apartment, which was about a block away from me. I got ready and walked over.

We chilled in his living room for a few minutes before he asked what I wanted to do. He said he was “cool with anything.” I told him what I was into. He said he “kinda wanted to bottom.” I asked if he ever had before, and he said he’d done it “a few times.” I joked that I never expected him to take cock, and he said he “loved getting fucked.”

So I made the first move and started making out with him. We ripped each other’s clothes off within a few seconds. His body looked (and felt) even better in person.

As I was laying on top of him and making out with him, he started playing with my cock. He whispered, “I wanna suck you.”

So I repositioned my cock in front of his face. He took my cock straight down his throat. I moaned as he played with my balls while he deepthroated me. For a straight guy, I was surprised he could deepthroat me so easily.

I felt him grab my ass and pull me deeper into him as he kept throating me. He slipped a finger in my hole, and I had to fight back blowing my load. He definitely knew what he was doing.

He pulled my dick out of mouth, breathing heavily, and asked, “Eat my ass daddy?”

I lifted his muscular legs over my head and spread his ass. His hole was tight, pink, and totally smooth. I started tonguing his hole, burying my face in his ass. He moaned like a slut, begging me to go deeper.

I teased him by licking up from his hole to his balls, then up his shaft, and wrapping my mouth around his thick cock. I could taste his precum and licked it up.

I pulled my head out from between his legs and grabbed some lube he had sitting near us. He was moaning, “Oh yeah. You gonna fuck me daddy? Fuck my tight hole. Make me your slut.”

Seeing such a masculine jock type guy beg to be fucked was putting me over the edge. I lubed my cock up and fingered his hole before sliding my tip inside him.

I fucked him nice and deep, watching his massive cock sway side to side as I pounded him. He moaned over and over, telling me how good my dick felt inside him.

We were literally fucking on the floor of his living room. It briefly occurred to me that he had roommates and this was a pretty open space. I didn’t really care, so I kept going.

He leaned up to kiss me as I took a quick brawls from thrusting. He slid himself off me and repositioned on all fours. I got behind him as he arched his back. The view was absolutely incredible: tight pink hole, perfectly round smooth ass, V-shaped muscular back.

I re-entered his hole as I grabbed his waist and started drilling him. We were both moaning like crazy.

I was going hard, when I thought I heard a knock on the door. So I abruptly stopped thrusting. Dylan apparently heard it too, because he leaned up toward me as we both froze.

It all happened so fast. He and I watched, frozen, as the lock turned and the door opened. The door was just to the right of us, so you could see where we were from the doorway.

A girl was standing there. I recognized her from one of my science classes, I think? I don’t know. But I do remember her face staring at us  in horror before turning around and running down the hall.

I was still inside Dylan when he turned back to me and said, “Yeah so that was my girlfriend. I didn’t think she’d be coming back yet.”

I told him I didn’t know he had a girlfriend, and that if I did I wouldn’t have agreed to this. He apologized profusely, but since I was still hard inside him, we decided to keep going.

I felt kinda angry, so I pounded him harder than before. Not really hatefucking, but more like damn-you-used-me-to-cheat-on-your-girlfriend fucking.

I reached around him and grabbed his cock and started stroking him. I was only a few strokes in when I felt him tense up and shoot his load all over the floor. I thrusted deep inside him a couple more times before I came in his hole.

I pulled out, cleaned up, and got dressed. We said goodbye while he was still naked with my cum dripping out of his ass.

I had mixed feelings about that night. When I got back to my place, I checked my phone. Dylan texted me. He apologized again and said he should’ve told me. He mentioned his girlfriend had ended things with him through text. I felt somewhat bad, but just responded that what happened happened and we can’t change it.

In Stats class on Monday, he asked if I’d fuck him again now that he’s single. I was kinda surprised, and wanted to refuse, but that Friday I was back over at his place