Fucking My Best Friend (Part 1)

Im Andy, im 19 and working a full time job i hate but i have only one way to escape that hell. I would often think about and have dreams of my Best Friend Mike fucking me and using me like a sex doll. I had been gay for a few years at that point and i had experience with guys.

I actually found out i was guy from Mike, We were getting changed in PE and i saw him standing there no shirt and him taking off his shorts, His bulge was massive in his pants and his sweaty body needing someone to lick that sweat off.

I had only been with guys older than me and by older i mean 50-60 year olds but that was cause they were my type. The only thing they lacked was stamina, i would often have to do most of the work even though i just wanted to get my brains fucked out of me but that was impossible with those guys. That's when i turned to younger guys my age.

I didn't know it was MIke that i would be getting fucked by but i would be lying if i said i didn't want that to happen. The only thing that stood in my way was his girlfriend who i didn't have a problem with so i wasn't going to just break up the relationship just to get fucked. The only way it would ever happen was if it was a natural thing.

We both got invited to a house party and we thought we should go, It was a Friday and a good reason to get drunk. I had been told that i'm pretty touchy when i'm drunk, But the only place i get drunk was at a gay bar. I must have sucked close to 10 dicks in that bar when i'm drunk.

Anyway we get to the party and socialise with other people some i know and some i don't. What was a group sitting talking turned into a drink game where we all drink as much shots as we can in 3 minutes, I think i got about 15 in. I was completely finished after that but i still wanted to party on.

I see Mike at the other side of the room and i was really drunk at that point and a thought in my head just went Fuck it, and i walked over to him and said "Can i talk to you upstairs?" he nodded and we both walk upstairs and enter a empty room. It was someone's bedroom but we sat on the bed and i say to him "I really like you", "I like you to" he says back confused.

"Can i show you how much i like you" i say, to which he nods. I lean over to him and kiss him, to my shock he starts to kiss back and we lock into a passionate kiss session. After a while he pulls away and reaches down to his jeans and is about to unzip them. "Lets not do this here, I've got an empty at mine". I say which we both walk out the party and make our way to mine.

It is about a 20 minute walk which during it felt like 3 hours but after 10 minutes i see an alley with a wall blocking any eyes from outside, I grab his hand and pull him into the alley and i press him against the wall. I unzip his jeans and his dick flops out and i've only got one goal at that point which is to make him cum in my mouth and hope in the 10 minutes walk back his dick will be ready for round 2.

His dick tasted like heaven, It got hard instantly and i suck like my life depended on it. It only took me about 2 minutes to make him cum which was a very nice compliment. "Holy fuck that was the best blowjob ive ever had" he said, "Just wait until you fuck me" i reply.

We finally get back to mine and we stumble upstairs into a room with a bed in, Im too horny at that point to have his dick anywhere other than my ass. So i get onto the bed on my knees and pulls my pants down showing him my bare ass spread open ready for action.

"Where's the lube" Mike says, "Just spit on it and fuck" i say. He spits down onto my ass and i feel his dick slide into my ass and it was the moment i had been waiting years for. It was a perfect size for having in your ass, not too big but definitely not small.

Finally i could lay there and get my brains fucked out me, Which i did. His hip action was unbelievable, the pace and power was just perfect. The fact he could also fuck for a long time too, which my ass started to become numb from getting pounded for what must have been hours.

"MMmm i'm gonna cum" I hear from the pounding behind me, "Lay on the bed" i say which he does and i climb on top of him and i feel his dick pulse as i slide it in my ass and ride the cum out his dick and into my ass. "Let me wank you off" he says as im rubbing my hard dick on his belly but he takes his hand and begins to wank me off.

I was almost at climax so it only took a few pumps before i shot my load on his chest. I get off his dick and see his cum drip out me as i get on my knees and lick my own cum off him. "That was perfect" Mike says as i stumble to the bathroom to clean up. I get out and he goes in there and does the same.

We both get back in bed and fall asleep from exhaustion but when i woke up there was no one next to me but a note. "Can we talk?" it said on it and i had a feeling that it wasn't good.