A wild day in high school (first experience)

My best friend and I had recently turned 18. Drinking and playing filled our days.

We were both nerdy, loved video games and disliked sports. We had been best friends since high school started, but the relationship had not always been easy. I had an unrequited crush on him but was deep in the closet. He was (and is) straight.

We had done nothing: no watching porn, no jerking off together, no experiences. All I got was a glimpse at his dick (thick, 7’’) during a drunken skinny-dipping session when he turned 18.

It was summer, and high school was over. It was hot. We were very horny. We mostly spent the time playing video games at his place, shirtless and often in boxers.

Eduardo’s hairy chest, slightly chubby belly and tanned skin aroused me. I fought to hide my constant boners. I fantasised about touching him, caressing his body, and discovering what he had in his pants. But I didn’t. We were at the end of summer, and I knew college would drive us apart. Still, I was too much of a coward.

Seeing Eduardo in his boxers had benefits. I could witness his constant boners (ah, to be 18), and a plump ball slipped out once. I masturbated at the thought later.

We met during a hot summer afternoon at his place. I was surprised to see only him and three beers already empty on his desk.

“Dude, I am almost exploding. I can’t believe I finished high school as a virgin.”

This confession took me by surprise. I said nothing and started the PlayStation.

The atmosphere was different. There was tension in the air and a non-stop bulge poking through his boxers. With such a big dick, it was impossible not to notice. He was constantly touching and adjusting it.

That’s when the head of his cock poked out of the slit. The mushroom shape was much bigger than I remembered. Again, I said nothing. I just stole glances.

We were about to start a new game when he paused and got up, his stiff shaft entirely out of the slit of his boxers, his veins bulging against the tanned skin.

“Ah, I always assumed you liked it. I was right,” he chuckled, snapping me out from my trance.

I was terrified. What did this mean? He grinned and left for the bathroom. The five most stressful minutes of my life ensued.

His dick was still out when he came back. He had discarded his boxers and had a serious face.

“Look, I always wanted a handjob. If you like it so much, touch it.”

I was done being a coward. The 7” thick giant was at my disposal, along with his luscious pubic hair and low hanging balls. It looked amazing.

It was my, our, first time. I tried to imitate the gay porn I watched in secret. I grabbed his shaft and started with hard, vigorous thugs. I caressed his balls with my other hand. I was surprised by their weight. I felt the hard testicles and the skin around them. It was all a bit rough, but he loved it. We were 18, horny and severely undersexed. He would have loved anything.

I got used to it and relaxed the grip. He closed his eyes, and small moans filled the room. I started feeling something sticky in my hands. Already?

It was a steady flow of precum. A heavy flow. I had never seen anything like that, despite all the porn I watched. I almost went to taste it.

His shaft hardened. Mine hardened in response. I discarded my boxers. I was almost cumming and not even touching myself. Wow.

The moans got louder. Eduardo started saying “Si, si, si, mas rapido” (“yes, yes, yes, quicker). I obliged. My hands were like a high-speed train, the motion making everything a blur. Suddenly, a giant rope spurted and went flying, hitting his hairy chest without warning. The contrast between his black chest hair and the white semen was beautiful. More spurts came out. He let out a loud “Aaaaah!” contracting his face. All dripped down his shaft to his balls and sheets below. He orgasmed for a good minute. I continued.

His moans of pleasure turned into pain, but I didn’t stop jerking, even as he went soft. I surprised myself by liking it.

But I soon stopped, afraid of the post-nut clarity. I expected a violent outburst and a “We never did this.” But he just lay down and closed his eyes.

“You can finish yourself if you want.”

I was rock hard, close to cumming. It still took two minutes for several long ropes to spurt out of me and fly onto my chest and abs. The powerful orgasm made my legs weaken. Eduardo was asleep, but I noticed a small smirk.

We shared the bed, each on their side like nothing had happened.

I woke up with a jolt, surprised by a new sensation down there. Was it… wet? And I felt my foreskin going up and down.

I opened my eyes and was presented with the top of Eduardo’s head, his short hair bobbing up and down. My soft cock was in his mouth. It soon hardened as waves of pleasure washed over me.

Blowjobs are amazing.

“I felt bad.”

I lay there, eyes closed, enjoying this unexpected turn of events. My balls started tightening, and I felt the orgasm building. I did not warn him.

He must have realised, though. He repositioned himself, his fully erect dick close to my mouth. I could smell his inebriating musky scent. I started sucking him.

We exchanged vigorous, energetic slurps as only two inexperienced and enthusiastic youngsters can. I put my hands around his big balls, feeling the pleasure of his skin again.

I gained courage and reached for his round, hairy ass.

He started thrusting, putting his cock deeper into my mouth. I loved being facefucked. His shaft tensed and relaxed at rhythmic intervals. With one last deep thrust, I heard a small moan and felt warm, acidic liquid hit my throat. Impressive.

That pushed me over the edge. I tensed and expelled an equally impressive quantity of cum down his throat. He choked, pulled out my dick and spitted my seed onto the bedsheets.

“That was good. It’s late, though; you should go.”

We never talked about it. I met him a couple more times before college, full of hope, but his horniness was sated.

He is still straight and has a wife and kids. But, once, two years into college, we met again and did much more. A story for another time, though.