Breeding a married man's hole in his marital bed

He was a coworker who’d suck me off on breaks, he didn’t want anal because he knew he’d walk funny after.

After finding out his wife will be on a business trip for a week, I made my move and grabbed his ass throughout the working day, i sent him a video on how to clean his ass after work.

He was nervous, being a Catholic he wasn’t taught on how he be a good boy, so I had to teach him myself.

I came to visit once his kids were asleep at night and got to work, his hole was nice and smooth, perfect for my cock, I brought a lot of lube, breaking In a boys hole is a special event.

The first inch he moaned a little, he was already sweating, his arms wrapped around me tightly, I told him if he gets loud to bite my neck, I fucking love bites like that.

The more I was in him, the weaker he felt, soon, I was all the way in him, his hole squeezing my cock, I started thrusting into him, slow at first, but harder and harder.

He bite on my neck hard! Surprised it didn’t break the skin, I was pounding him for 30 minutes.

When it came to finishing he begged for me to cum, as a good coworker I obliged, as I pulled out to leaked out, I scooped it up and fed it to him, I made him lick my cock clean, and used his shower to get cleaned up.

He was walking all funny the rest of the week, his wife never found out her good Catholic husband was a Muslim mans pussy boy all week.

________________________________________

My first time with a guy

After cumming to so many of stories I’ve read on this sub, I’ve decided it’s time share one of my own. (Both persons in this story were over 18 years old.)

In high school very few people knew I was bi. I had a bit of a reputation for hooking up with girls at our school, but I was always afraid to take the plunge and mess with another guy.

Over the years I confessed to some of my closer girl friends that I was bi. Eventually one of them convinced me to talk about my sexuality with one of her gay friends - he was a swimmer with a great body.

When I told him I was bi, he thought it was some sort of prank. Nobody had ever suspected that I would be into guys. It took a little while to convince him I was serious, but he opened up to it and admitted he’d found me attractive. The more we talked, the steamier the conversations got. But it never went any further than sexting.

He ended up moving before our senior year and going to a different school. We didn’t talk much until the spring. One night after one of my baseball games, some friends and I got stoned. When I got home I was horny, so I gathered up a little courage and texted him that I wanted to try the real thing.

He said he could pick me up and we could go for a drive. I made up an excuse to leave and waited for him to get to my house.

I got in his car and we made some small talk. We drove around until we found a library parking lot that was secluded and he parked the car.

He asked if I wanted to move to the back seat - being my first time getting intimate with a guy, I was so nervous that I was shaking. But I managed to walk around to the back seat and get in.

As soon as I sat down, he leaned in to kiss me. I felt his stubble and thought to myself, “Wow, I am making out with a MAN.”

My anxiety disappeared.

We slowly explored each other’s lips. We reached over and rubbed each other over our jeans. Both of us were stiff. We started making out more passionately and sucking on each other’s tongues.