Straight(ish) married guy gets fucked by neighbour's adult son

*This probably won’t seem true. But look, it happened and I (36) can still feel my pulse in my freshly pounded asshole. I need to get this down now.*

My story. I’m happily married. There’s just one small problem. My wife and I don’t have sex. Ever. It’s been a full year since we even tried. If I could, I would, but she won’t even let me touch her sexually.

It’s frustrating. I’ve coped by watching a lot of porn. It’s gone from straight stuff, to cuckold stuff, to sissy stuff all the way to full-on gay porn. I’ve always quietly identified as bi, but I never knew I was THIS gay.

A few nights ago, during our quarterly, ‘we’re not having sex conversation,’ she told me I could sleep with someone else. She’d rather that than have me fuck her. Really? Yes, really. But she had one rule: it couldn’t be with another woman.

Okay. Fine by me!!!

So I got me the app all you gays have been talking about, Grindr.

We live in the suburbs and I really didn’t think there’d be hook ups nearby. Boy was wrong. There’s a lot of hot throbbing dongs in my area.

Scrolling through, I felt like a kid in a candy store. Or a closeted man on a gay hook up app. With each passing cock, I felt mine getting harder in my panties. I haven’t worn men’s underwear in a few months. The pandemic has really changed my approach to undergarments. Then I saw him. My neighbour’s adult son (22), Josh. Just finished college, still living at home. I believe the term is Twunk, but I’m not totally sure.

He showed everything. Light brown hair, toned but not ripped body, gorgeous asshole, and thick medium sized cock. My dick drooled when I saw it. Never really thought about him like this before, but it consumed me.

Without a face pic, I messaged him.

“Hey, I know you. Are you into older guys?”

“Very much so. Is this Tom?”

I went cold. Without realizing, I’d posted a cock shot with a visible anchor tattoo on my forearm. Very identifiable for those who know me.

“… oops. Yeah. Shhhit.”

“Haha it’s okay. Your secret is safe with me.”

We chatted a bit more. It was easy. My heart was racing and my cock was throbbing. He told me about fucking his prof for better grades. I didn’t believe him. I also didn’t care. I told him about my situation. His interest was piqued.

Then he said it.

“Well, if you want me to show you a few things, my parents are out for the day. You could come over. My back door is open.”

I didn’t reply. Just closed the app. Got myself ready (I, like much of the world, work from home now) and walked over.

I went around back and the door was open a crack. Inside a voice told me to come down to the basement. The nice and neat main floor of the house gave way to a dorm-style basement suite. Messy, music posters, a bong and a gaming rig were part of the set up.

“In here,” he said from the bedroom.

I walked over, pushed the door open and there he was on the bed: completely naked except for a PUMP jockstrap. Apparently that’s a fetish of mine because my cock went raging hard the second I saw him.

It was like instinct. I turned him over, knelt down on the bed and buried my face in his asshole while I rubbed the outline of his cock in the jock.

I didn’t know what I was doing but I could tell it was working. As I pushed my Gene Simmons tongue deep inside him, he let out a sexy af moan. Then he rolled over brought me up to his face and kissed me. I wasn’t ready for that and pulled back a bit. Apparently his asshole was fine, but I had a problem with his lips.