I found my balance

It was spring and I definitely broke up with a guy I was seeing the past few months.
It was a confusing form of relationship and I felt like I need to travel and unwind a bit.
So when Easter Holiday came, I decided to take on the opportunity and go to Munich from Friday to Monday.
I texted a local friend David and in the afternoon, we were catching up in a cool bar called Boilerman’s Club near Hauptbanhoff…

On Saturday, I headed out for a branch into a nice restaurant/cafe I found online based on good reviews. By the door, I was welcome by a cute dark haired guy aged 18-21 (twink) who smiled on me when I told him I want a table for one person only. From the way how he was looking at me, I could tell he’s likely gay, so when I was about to paid, I asked him whether he wants to hang out after work. “I dont know, maybe” he answered, rather surprised. “ Okay, I’ll come back at 6pm and we decide then.” I answered and he blinked on me as I’m leaving.

Then, I headed to see the city center, taking photos of Munich’s modernism architecture (something I got from the guy before) and visiting interesting museums, alongside the way.
In the afternoon, I went back to the cafe, my heart was pounding and my mouth was dry, but to my disappointment, he decided to decline my offer.

On Sunday, I didn’t get much sleep because I was clubbing out with David again, missed my tour to Dachau in the morning by mere 5 minutes and needed to work for my second job yet.
Still, I managed to get some extra rest and in the late afternoon I was ready to go into a gay sauna, I heard is one of the best in the region.

The sauna was devised into 3 floors and the stuff was very nice and pleasant. It looked alike David and Babylonia sauna in Prague which made me imply my city got good saunas. I felt rather uncomfortable, tho because and the time I came in, there were mostly older guys who were just looking at me. So, I went onto the bar, ordered a beer and opened my Instagram. And there, at the very top on the first post, I could see the American guy I was seeing before with another guy who slept over his place few weeks back. Something moved inside my chest and all of sudden, the thought of having fun tonight seemed vein. “Why so sad?” The blond-hair bartender asked me. I told him. “We were not seeing each other for long really and I knew he loves another guy, although he never told me, explicitly… Happens all the time, I guess :)”. “Oh, I’m so sorry to hear that. Don’t be sad… You’re quite hot.” He tried to comfort me and measured me with his eyes. “Can I have Gin tonic, please?” I smiled back at him. Unsure what should I feel, I finished my drink and returned back to the promises. I could feel how the combination of alcohol and the hot makes me more lightheaded than usually and I was seriously thinking about leaving the place. But I knew that I’d do nothing in my room but agonizing about why it didn’t work out... So, I decided to stay yet a little bit longer, and as the night progressed, more cute guys seemed to come in. Some were very hot and the hottest couple in the place, invited me to spend the time with them. They both had very well-shaped athletic and clean bodies, one was dark haired and the second one blond. I got a half of viagra but apparently it didn’t really work or take a longer time to onset. We were hanging out around, got some light fun and after a while I thanked to them and thought that was my experience of the night.

I was passing through the underground area and pipe holes in the floor backlighted by green light were giving the space an ominous atmosphere. And there, I noticed a guy sitting on a chair, slim body and no muscle, but captivating look. His calmness caught my attention, so I moved forward to see his young face and shining eyes. His touches were gentle and his kisses soft.
Hand in hand, we found a cabin and both of us being super horny, we started rubbing our bodies together. I could feel his dick pressings against mine and the realization I’m not with a woman made feel even more horny.
“Do you have a condom?” He asked. “Upstairs” I replied.
We continued kissing passionately and occasionally pressing each other against the wall to rub our dicks against the other person’s ass.
“Do you suck?” I asked. “No.”
So I knelt down my knees and he hold my head so I was almost chocking on his dick because I’m not really used to do that too.
I turned him around, pressing him against the wall again and rubbed my cock between his butt cheeks while holding his neck - exactly the way as I fuck him.
I bent over at some point so just my ass was visible in the space and he started doing the same.