Seducing Jordy

Never knew his Name, he was a little bit younger than me, but if you anything like me you will understand I just fall in lust with some guys, I see him about the estate with his mates, they call themselves the young team just a group of pals, who like to make a bit of noise and intimidate those younger than them, Sometimes play football on the spare ground across from my house, but see him most often hanging around outside the shops.  
He is not scruffy, but almost always the same type and colours of hoodie and joggers, infact the only times I have seen him that he has not been wearing grey joggers, he has had on a pair or light blue Armani shorts probably fakes but he looked cute in them, he is slim, short cut dark hair not black but darker than brown, pale complexion and a cute smile  Can I just make it clear I was not stalking him, just see him around often.  
I always acknowledge him with a nod or a wink, and most times he returns it with a smile, but not always I often wonder if any of the young teams older brothers have warned them to be wary of me, I knew a few of their brothers and two of them have older brothers that I have had lets call it secret liaisons with, he is more of a follower than a leader I think, so maybe not wanting his mates to see him getting my attention, but that’s probably me just being paranoid.  
So I am in the shops one day last week to get cigs and skins and he is in front of me in the queue, two or three in front of him, he notices me and I take the opportunity to speak to him, he seems happy enough to chat.  
Me – “You buying something, I thought you lot only stole out of here”  
Cute – “Haha I don’t steal I would get caught, in for a bottle of bucky” (Buckfast tonic wine)  
The way he said “Bucky” it was like I am a big boy I drink the mad stuff.  
Me – “Fond of a bottle of Bucky myself, couple a joints and a bottle makes for a fun night, if your ever looking for a drinking pal, give me a shout”  
Cute – “Me and my mate are halfing for a bottle, cheaper than two half bottles”  
Me – “I don’t want any of those bams in my house, but you’re a cool wee guy I like you”  
Cute – “I would not want them in my house either”  
It’s now cuties turn to get served.  
Cutie – “Bottle of Buckfast bud”  
Shopkeaper – “You not old enough, can’t sell you it”  
Cute – “I am I turned 18 yesterday”  
Shopkeaper – “ You got proof”  
Cute – “yea got my provisional driving licence”  
Shopkeeper, takes his provisional driving licence trying to work out dates I think,  
Me – “Fuck sake Charlie, he is 18 he is my wee cousin and I got him a card out of here yesterday, give him his Bucky so I can get my skins will you”  
The guy is an Indian but he gets called Charlie, fuck only knows why,but he gives wee cutie his Buckfast.  
Cute – “Catch you later couz”  
Me – “Remember anytime you fancy a smoke or a bevy give me a shout”  
Cute – “Will do couz” and he gave me a wink  
By now I am boning up, he was definitely going to be my wank for the night, and he was,  
So last night Tuesday, I was on my way back from picking up some weed, it was just gone 10pm, as I am walking towards my home, cutie is walking towards me and he is alone.  
Me “Aweright handsome, what are you up to creeping about here”  
Cute – “Heading home couz, no cunt out, usual no Mon no fun” {No money}  
Me – “Just picked up a bit of green, you fancy coming up to mine for a smoke”  
Cute – “Cool would be better than sitting in the house bored”  
So takes him up to mine, straight up to my bedroom sticks on some tunes on low not loud enough to annoy my Mum but load enough to stop her hearing me talking, I am boned up just getting him in my room has me leaking precum, I am commando in a pair of grey joggers not easy to hide a boner, I don’t have any chairs in my bedroom only two single beds, I told him to sit down pointing to my bed. I quickly rolls a joint lights it takes a couple of draws and passes it to Cutie.  
Me – “What’s your name bye the way, I can’t keep calling you handsome”  
Cute – “Jordan but call me Jordy, your Dec ain’t you”  
Me – “Yea bud, I still think you are handsome, but I will call you Jordy if anyone is listening” he smiled, but his face went a bit red too.  
Me- “Kick your trainers off and get comfortable” I kicked mine off as I was saying it.  
Jordy – “Nah best not my feet stink”  
Me – “You should smell mine sometimes, don’t bother me bud, shared this room with my brother for years his feet are rank”  
Jordy – “Nah they are embarrassing, honestly never take my trainers off except in my own room”  
Me – “Fair enough, but bet they smell fresh compared to my brothers”  
I had 6 cans of lager in the fridge, that a neigbour had handed if for me, because I helped her dismantle an old shed in her garden, So I went down got the beers and brought them to my room, Handed one to Jordy and crack one open for myself leaving the other four on the floor, I rolled another joint, and lit it up.  
Me - “I see your like me always wearing grey joggies”  
Jordy – “ Only colour I have, just more comfortable than jeans or anything”  
Me – “Yea love my joggies, love the ones with deep pockets makes it easier to play with your dick” he went red in the face again, and took a swig from his can.  
Jordy – “Nice smoke that, stuff we are getting just now is shite”  
Me – “Yea it’s nice, guy grows it himself, only sells to friends though”  
Jordy – “Maybe you could introduce me you are my cousin after all” and again that smile”  
Me – “Awe com’on you won’t even let me smell your feet, and you want to be my cousin”  
Jordy – “You would disown me if you smelt them” more smiling  
Me – “Fuck off they can’t be that bad”   
I quickly grabbed his leg and pulled off his trainer before he got a chance to stop me, I held it too my nose, he was trying to grab it back, I was pushing him away, there was a smell from his trainer but it was far from stinking, to be honest I think it was more his socks he was trying to hide, they were white but I would say had been worn for a few days, he was still trying to get his trainer back,  
Me – “Fuck all wrong with your feet bud, that’s just a boys feet smell, mine are much worse if I have been working, mines proper stink, can I smell the other one, this one has went cold, I like the warm trainer smell”  
Jordy – “Com’on give me it back please, it’s embarrassing”  
Me – “Honest mate fuck all wrong with your feet, you are paranoid about nothing”  
Jordy – “Forgot to change my socks this morning”  
Me – “Mate we are estate boys, I wear the same pair for a week sometimes, and if I remember to put boxers on I forget to take them off for days” I laughed and gave him his trainer back.  
Jordy – “I better get off and let you get to your bed”  
Me – “Awe mate. Com’on stay for a little while, lets finish these cans and have a couple of joints, I promise I won’t steal your trainer again”  
Jordy – “I feel like a begger, smoking your weed and drinking your beer”  
Me – “Mate I would much rather have someone to share it with than sit here like Dec no mates, drinking and smoking myself”  
Jordy – “ Better text my Mum then, so she does not think I have got the jail”  
Me – “Mum’s all they do is worry about us don’t they, mines is the same”  
Jordy – “Due my money tomorrow, she will just be worried she gets bumped for her keep money” the smile was back.  
We sat chatting, smoking and drinking, he told me, he had moved to our estate three years earlier, he is the oldest of four children, a young brother and two younger sisters, Dad is in prison for fraud, by the way he was talking things are a struggle at home shortage of money the main problem, I had established he did not have a girlfriend and did not mention any he was chasing.  
Me – “You fancy watching some porn”  
Jordy – “Your Mum not hear it”  
Me – “Nah she will be well out of it, she takes sleeping tablets, the house could blow up and she would sleep through it”  
I stuck on some straight porn, usual shit some big dicked stud fucking the brains out of some tart, after about 5 minutes changed it to a threesome, two guys one girl, she is sucking their dicks then turns to be spit roasted, two nine inch cocks bouncing about.  
Me – “How come in porn no cunt ever has a normal sized cock, it’s fucking discrimination against the average guy, it’s true but you never see a guy with a normal sized cock in porn do you”  
Jordy – Would love to fuck a burd like that, but she would probably swallow me up and spit me out”  excited smile  
Me – “Yea ordinary guys like us could never satisfy her, have you got a big cock  
Jordy - ”Not really just average I think”  
Me – “Bigger than mine” I gripped my hard cock through my joggies showing him the full dick print” his face went red again, but he smiled.  
Jordy – “Don’t know about the same I would say”  
Me – “Com’on don’t be shy lets see it” so he repeated what I had done, looked a nice handful.  
Me – “You wearing boxers”  
Jordy – “Yea”  
Me – “Thought that it was hard to see how big it was, I am commando” I pushed the front of my joggies down and let my cock spring free, I point straight out hard, so it’s in full view.  
Jordy- “Mines is a different shape from yours but about the same length” smile  
Me – “Com’on play fair I showed mine your turn to show yours”  
Jordy – “Fuck off that’s gay”  
Me – “Oh ok, Just admit you have a wee dick, not your fault”  
Jordy – “I swear it’s about the same length as yours, Fuck it there” He flashed his cock for a mili second  
Me – “Fuck off ya wee prick you had it in and out so fast all I saw was a little bit of skin, right stand up”  
Jordy – “What for”  
Me – “Just stand up” he did what I said  
Me – “Right both of us at the same time for 20 seconds, Go”  
I pulled my cock out Jordy followed, his face was glowing red, he was right both about the same length but I would say he won, mines is the same thickness ball to tip, his tapered thicker than mine at the base and tapered to just slightly thinner than mine both our foreskins were the same half covering the head.  
Me –“You win Jordy boy, yours is bigger than mine” I put my dick away as did Jordy.  
We cracked the last cans, and I rolled a joint.  
Jordy – “I need to get home after this or I will be locked out”  
Me – “You can stay here if you want”  
Jordy – “Nah better go home my Mum will need my money first thing in the morning”  
Me – “ Hope I have not spooked you, with the flashing dick thing, fuck I normally have a wank with my mates when we watch porn”  
Jordy – “Nah your cool as fuck couz, especially since I have a bigger cock than you”  
Me – “Awe cheers handsome, maybe we can have a wank together the next time”  
Jordy – “You just want to see my big dick again don’t you”  
Me – “You have sussed me Jordy boy, I will just have to have a wank thinking about your big dick tonight”  
Jordy – “If that’s what turns you on why not”  
Me – “Awe no doubt about it you turn me on handsome”  
Jordy – “Awe couz hope you enjoy your wank”  
Me – “Fancy coming up on Friday night again, I will be getting another bit of weed, would love to share it with you”  
Jordy – “Probably, but would have to be about the same time don’t want the lads thinking I am ghosting them for my new mate”  
Me – “Yea sound, whats your number I will text you” He gave me his number and I walked him to the door.  
Me – “See you Friday big dick” I had a quick grope at his balls”  
Jordy – “See you Friday wee dick” he had a big smile on his face as he walked out the door.  

Who thinks he will turn up on Friday  - Who thinks he will ghost me?