Showed video of me getting fucked, to convince him to take my dick

Showed my best friend a video of me getting fucked, to convince him to take my dick in his treehouse

This short story is split into sections: "Toby", "Talking Sex", "Buttering Him Up", "Dicking Him Down"

**Toby**

Friends introduced me to this sub a few years back and I've blown a lot of loads reading about all of you, so I finally made an account recently to pay those loads forward. My last posts got a lot of love, and I'm almost as much a whore for attention as I am for men, so here I am with more horny stories! Last time was about seducing my straight neighbor, this time's about seducing my straight best friend. (Unfortunately I won't be able to complete the gaystoriesgonewild holy trinity, as I have not yet seduced a straight roommate, haha.) This was a while ago but I'm making this the closest possible recreation that I can.

I had a best friend through middle and high school, I'll call him "Toby", who I stayed in contact with for a while after graduation, even though we went to colleges a few states away from each other. We always got together over the summer for a shared birthday celebration. Our birthdays were only a week apart, though he was a year younger than me since he skipped a grade. The summer after our sophomore year, we got together on my 20th birthday. He was 18 at the time, his 19th birthday was the next week. He kept teasing me about being old, as he did every year for the one week that I was "2 years older than him". Hitting the big two-oh, of course, made him tease me even more than usual.

I came out to Toby when we were 14 and 13, and he was totally fine with it from the start and all the way through. So, he's fully aware that I'm gay. He’s also fully aware that he's very attractive in the eyes of gay men. He'd previously told me that he got hit on a lot by guys at college. He's got wavy black hair, gorgeous dark eyes, and a fairly toned swimmer's body, and he's comfortable with his masculinity which some people interpret as acting gay when really he just doesn't care if he comes across as gay because he knows he's straight. And he's in an a cappella group at his university, so he's around lots of gays. I'd only ever heard about him talking about women, but he did occasionally hint at maybe being bicurious. He didn't get much action his first year since he was still 17. This year, he'd been telling me that he'd gotten a little busier.

**Talking Sex**

The conversation turns to sex pretty often when you're a teenager. (Okay, I was 20 at that point, but I was a teenager the day before.) So, naturally, the conversation goes there as we're in the pool at his house, trying to keep our voices down so his parents don't hear us talking about people we've fucked. Not that they'd freak out, his folks were pretty sex positive. I think they might actually have been fucking while we were in the pool. Anyway, I asked how his sex life was going and he was happy to share.

"For most of the semester I had a regular thing with one of the girls from the all-female a cappella group," he tells me with a grin. "She is literally hotter than (says the name of the hottest girl from our high school)."

"I'll take your word for it," I said. "I never found any girls hot."

"Do you not like tits? Like seriously, you don't see tits and want to just shove your face in there?"

"Do you not like balls?" I tease him back. "Like seriously, you don't see balls and want to just shove your face in there?" I grab a pair of those squishy balls that everyone had in their pools back then, and I swim over to him. He yells and splashes me as I shove the balls in his face. He swims away and grabs a beach ball.

"I don't have two of these so you're gonna have to pretend it's a girl with just one huge tit!" he laughs as he shoves the beach ball in my face. We wrestle for a while, then I swat the beach ball away and it falls over the side of the aboveground pool. "Nooo, my tit!"