Brothers mate and me (Part 1~3)

Nothing had ever happened between Mick and I before. He was friends with my younger brother (two years younger) - and that was it. I’d always liked him as a friend of my brothers - polite, smart, not a bad looking guy.

One night when our parents were away, my brother invited a few of his friends over for drinks - I would have been 22, him and his mates 20. Everyone got on the beers and had a good night laughing. It got to about 11pm and everyone started dropping off to go to bed. It ended up being Mick and I as the last two awake.

I called it a night, said I was going to shower and made my way to my room. I showered and walked out of my ensuite to see Mick sitting on my bed. Mind you, I was only wearing a towel.

Mick told me he had been on my computer a few months earlier and said he had found some nude pictures of me (this was true, I had them on my laptop). I started to freak out - and then he said “can I see your cock? I’ve never seen an uncut cock in real life before”. I was so nervous and didn’t know what to say? That said, as I was only wearing a towel, my dick had a mind of its own and started to let the blood flow.

I walked over to my bedroom door and locked it, shut the curtains, and then turned around and dropped my towel. Mick made his way over to where I was standing and asked if he could feel my cock. By this stage, I was rock-hard and let him go for it. He started rubbing me, so I asked him to get his out. Next second, we’re both naked in my bedroom.

Mick looked at my cock, then asked if he could blow me. I didn’t want to waste an erection, so I laid back on my bed as he went to town. Before I blew, we swapped. This was the first time I had a dick in my mouth and I could feel it pushing down my throat. Mick had other ideas and pulled his cock out and started to go down on me again. It wasn’t long until I had filled his mouth.

He put his clothes back on and made his way out to the spare room he was staying in.

That wasn’t the last time we hung out.

My brothers mate and me, again. The second story.

Yesterday I recounted a story between my brother’s mate, Mick, and me. I got a few messages wanting to know about the next story, so here we go…

After our first rendezvous, we’d both kept things quiet. We were both on the down-low (I still am (and am bi), he is gay and out).

A few months later, I had moved into my own place near the beach. It was a cool, two-bedroom, open plan home. One Saturday afternoon, I got a text message off Mick asking if I wanted a beer and if he could check out my new place. As you would expect, I agreed to a beer and to show the new place.

Mick arrived soon after with some beers and I turned the TV on for some footy. Conversation was a bit awkward - until the discussion of our cocks came up.

I made a comment, saying “I can’t remember who had the bigger dick out of us two?”. Mick was saying it was me for sure, I was adamant it was him. We decided the best way to work it ou was to get them out and compare. In only a few seconds, we had both dropped our shorts and had our dicks out. Given we were both pretty horned before even dropping our shorts so it didn’t take long until we were both rock hard.

Standing face-to-face, we commenced our comparison, with our hand dicks next to each. Whilst we were naked and hard, we hadn’t touched each other yet. As we were comparing, it was obvious Mick had a bigger cock. I commented “you look thicker too, can I see if you are?”. “Go for it”. So I wrapped my hand around Mick’s cock as he did the same to me. “You’re thicker”, Mick said after a few moments.

Not wanting to miss any opportunity for a repeat of last time, I pushed further. “Who do you think has bigger balls?” I asked. Next thing, we were both fondling each others balls with one hand, whilst slowly stroking each other with the other hand. Given we were standing in the middle of the lounge room, I suggested we walk into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom, we both laid on the bed and took each other’s cock in our mouths, 69ing for a while. We were sucking cock and balls like there was no tomorrow. A few times we stopped and kissed as we grinded our cocks against each other. We both got back to sucking until we ended up losing our loads on each other’s chest.

After that, we cleaned each other up, put our clothes back on, and within half an hour a few other mates arrived to drink beers and watch the footy. They had no idea about what we were up to before they got there.

My brothers mate and me - the double shower story.

So, this story occurred about 9 months after Mick and I had last caught up. Mick had moved a few hours north to Brisbane for uni. We’d sent the occasional text message - but there wasn’t much contact. This is probably my favourite encounter we had - and has been the source of many wanks from the spank bank archive over the years…

It was a few days after New Years and it was hot. Probably, 35c (that’s 95f) - but really humid. Friends of mine had recently completed the build of their huge home - and they’d offered for me to housesit for the week whilst they were away. I’d already had a couple of nights in the house - swimming naked in the pool when I got a message off Mick this afternoon. He was back in town for a few days and suggested having beers. Funnily enough, the house I was staying in was on his street, but in a more private part further down the end. I told him where I was staying and said I had enough beers for us both. He would head over shortly.

Mick arrived - and I was waiting at the door so no neighbours saw him waiting. I don’t know why? Anyway, he came on in and was immediately impressed by the house. It was really well done, with a hallway that took you to a big open kitchen, dining, lounge area - which flowed out to a huge outdoor area with a big pool. They’d landscaped well and had 2.5m high fences. It was private at the pool. No neighbours could see in, as they were single level homes on either side.

I showed Mick around the house as we had our first beer and had a chat about what we’d both been up to. There was so much energy in the room. Given what we’d got up to the last two times we caught up, we knew what we both wanted. During the tour, I showed him the room I was staying in - which had use of a shared bathroom with a double shower. Mick smiled when he saw the shower.

Walking out to the poolside area, Mick expressed his disappointment. “You didn’t tell me there was a pool - I would have brought shorts”. I intentionally didn’t tell him. I had no intention of wearing anything in the pool. I replied “mate, it’s so private here - I’ve been swimming nude in the pool every day”. “Really?” he questioned “what if someone saw us out here?”. I reassured him “the fence gate is locked, the front door is too, no one can see over - I’m getting in”.

I dropped my shorts and was immediately naked. I ran and jumped straight in the pool and swam to the shallower part as soon as I came up. I asked Mick to bring me my beer and I continued to drink it as I stood in the pool. He finally put his beer next to mine, dropped his pants and got in.

At this stage, it was about 7pm. The sun doesn’t set until after 8pm, so we hung in the pool as it got darker, drinking more beers and chatting. We’d both been playing with our own cocks and had touched each other - but kept it pretty PG in the pool. As it started to get late, Mick suggested we get out of the pool and get into the double shower. My cock bounced to attention and it was obvious, I didn’t even respond and just started to get out of the pool.

We didn’t even turn the water on before we were making out in the double shower - there was so much room. Both our cocks pressed against each other and our stomachs as we had our tongues down each other’s throat. I turned the shower on at one end and we moved over there. I got to my knees first and took Mick’s cock in my mouth. I only pulled it out to suck on his balls as I rubbed his hole with my hand. He gestured for me to stand up and he got on his knees and did the same. His mouth around my cock as his finger rubbed my asshole was amazing. I wanted his cock in my mouth again so we swapped and I started blowing him. I let him lean back as I went to town on him. Sucking, licking his knob and under his cock and his balls. Then, I turned him around and gave him a rim job - which he loved. I’d never had one and told him to do me. Instead of standing up, I turned around and let him lick me hole whilst on all fours on the shower floor.

After a while, we got into a 69 on the floor of the shower and played with our holes as we sucked each other off. There was so much space so it was quite easy and we were both a little drunk so it made it more fun. After a while we came almost at the same time and finished the shower by making out and swapping the cum out of our mouths before we were done.

We got out, got dry, and Mick went home for the night…