High School Band Trip to New York: (Part 5~6)

High School Band Trip to NY: Part 5 - Coney Island and the Beach

The morning after the park had been a blur. We woke up late, my cum had leaked out of Alan and onto the sheets, and we smelled from being sweaty the night before. But we tag-teamed the whole morning. He started showering while I cleaned the fitted sheet. I wanted to just toss it and order new ones, but wanted to avoid any suspicion whatsoever. Knowing my luck, a student or teacher would have walked by as the sheet was delivered by housekeeping. So I just used some soap and hot water on a wash rag, scrubbing as best I could. I'm sure this wasn't the first cum-stain on fitted sheets in the hotel, but all the same, I treated it as if it were the first. When Alan got out of the shower I hopped in while he cleaned up our clothes off the floor and used the hair dryer on the wet stain and tried cleaning it again. Once out, we headed down to breakfast.

Most of the students had already left breakfast or were leaving. As we walked over to the buffet, it dawned on me; this was the first time Alan and I had come down to breakfast together. It wouldn't have been the strangest thing since we were roommates for the trip and all our friends knew that, but, it was still something I had been actively avoiding. In the blur to get to breakfast on time for roll-call and just food in general, I had let my guard down. We got some of the students looking at us as we walked into the dining area. However, most of them were teasing looks followed by jeers of "Oooo... somebody's late," and similar ones as we walked by. As we got right in front of the buffet, a voice called us from behind. It was our teacher and lead conductor, Mr. Maynard.

**Mr. Maynard:** "Roll-call was at 8am today boys. Why were you late?"

Before I could speak, Alan quickly shot forth a lie of an excuse.

**Alan:** "Sorry Mr. Maynard. I don't have cable at home and we stayed up late watching movies on HBO. Lost track of time."

Mr. Maynard let out a sigh, tapped his foot and looked at us both.

**Mr. Maynard:** "Alright well this is your first time being late so no penalty. But if you do it again, I'll make your curfew earlier than everyone else, understand?"

We both nodded and he returned a singular nod before turning around as he gave us his final instructions.

**Mr. Maynard:** "Bus leaves in 30 minutes you better hurry and eat before the close the buffet."

We turned back to the buffet and scurried down it filling our plates. Per the usual, I just stuffed my plate with a large pile of scrambled eggs and a little bit of bacon that was left. Alan's meal was more balanced, with more fruit than he had eggs or meat. We sat down and began eating.

**Me:** "Playing the poor card to get out of trouble. Nice."

I cracked a smile as I started to stuff my face.

**Alan:** "Well, it works. Also... see I was right. No one gave a shit we came down together."

**Me (bobbing my head sarcastically):** "Yeah, as far as we know. Most of 'em were gone though."

Alan put his silverware down, gulped down some orange juice and looked me dead in the eyes. He didn't look around to see who was watching. He didn't have a care in the world. He was determined.

**Alan:** "Alright, man. Look. I get us being secretive. But you go too far. I am not hiding the fact that we are friends anymore. We don't have to hang out all the time, but if you refuse to ignore that we're friends to your friends, if you don't walk down to breakfast with me ever again, I will call it off."

I almost spat up my eggs. I hurried to chew and swallow them before responding to this... demonstration of sorts.

**Me:** "Call what off?"