Gym Bros -Part 1

I go to a college gym exclusively for graduate students and professors. There are two weight rooms with one being predominantly grad students (larger, more free weights) and another being predominantly professors (more cardio and weight machines). I have quite a few friends who go to the gym so people who don't know me probably think I'm some gym bro. This semester, I've had a much lighter semester and so I've been able to go to the gym 5 days a week and work out around 2hrs everyday I go. With all this freetime, I've started eating more and have noticeably grown more muscle and have gotten stronger so sometimes my friends encourage me to do insane weights which always get others' attention at the weight room. I'm telling this because recently, more random strangers have started making small talk with me.

There are three other guys in this story and I'll describe them for your pleasure:

1. Josh is a mechanical engineer grad student who works out his arms a lot. He always wears black Nike or Adidas athletic pants and a tight shirt. Sometimes he graces us with a sleeveless shirt. Josh is quite pale with short, dark hair and medium brown eyes. Whenever he works out hard, he makes a pouting face with his lips sort of like he's biting the inside of his cheeks. He stands maybe 6' tall and walks around with his head up high and has a strong, deep voice and a cocky sideways smile whenever we briefly talk. Josh has beautifully sculpted biceps and light brown hair that covers his forearms. Whenever he shows his skin, it's noticeably smooth without any blemishes as if he's CGI. Sometimes he wipes sweat off his forehead and you can see his hairless 6 pack again without any blemishes on his skin. When he works out his legs, squats, or has to stretch out his back, you can see a firm ass that makes it very difficult for me to look at him.

2. Blake is an ecology grad student who loves working out his back. He almost always wears sleeveless because his arms are so large that no athletic shirt could possibly contain them when he gets his pump. He's much shorter than me at maybe 5'8" and wears shorts exposing his muscular calves and thighs. He's covered with light blond hair on his legs and arms and is chronically clean shaven because he says he can't grow a beard even if he tried. Thankfully, he looks incredible clean shaved because he has a chiseled face, smooth blond hair, and deep blue eyes. He has a wide, cute smile and is incredibly shy and polite. Most of my friends will also stare at Blake who probably has no idea how sexy he is.

3. Logan is a dental student who loves to work out his abs. Logan wears all black almost everyday and a beanie which makes him hard to notice. I noticed him one day because he wore a tight, black tank, very short white shorts, and a baseball cap. Logan is around my height at 6'2" and has a buzz-cut blond hair (which looks terrible on him), chiseled cheekbones, and a very Scandanavian-model type face with brown eyes and blond scruff. He has perfectly sculpted arms with long, blond body hair. One side has a sleeve tattoo with nordic artwork and the other side is bare. When he wears tight tanks, you can see his strong chest and sometimes the shirt lifts up by itself when he does abs and you can see his perfectly sculpted 6 pack in his makeshift crop top. His legs could be in contention for the 8th wonder of the world, however. He has strong thighs that cannot be contained in any shorts and well sculpted calves which don't look overmuscular and are covered with his signature long, blond bodyhair. Logan walks around the gym like a confident jock but when he speaks, he's quite nervous and finds it difficult to keep eye contact. That comes back later.

4. Me? I want you guys to have something to imagine. I'm the same height as Logan at 6'2" recently gifted with large arms (my gym bros constantly remind me) and working on my abs and chest. I have light olive skin, green eyes, and a brown/blond beard.

So Josh, Logan, and Blake and I will talk individually and spot each other many times but we've never hung out together. Blake and I incidentally have a mutual friend so sometimes we see each other at parties so I would say I know Blake the most.

One day, I went to the gay club with some of my friends. After we arrived, it was jam packed with people and my friend asked me to pick up a guy to buy us drinks. I scanned the room and in the corner was Josh! He was sipping on his drink scanning the dance floor and entrance wearing a tight red and black plaid shirt with the top two buttons open and blue jeans. I instantly walked up to him and made small talk.

"Josh! I didn't know I'd see you here."

"Yeah uhoh, I didn't really expect you here either." He replied. I guess we both are straight-presenting. We made some more small talk when I said "My friends want me to make some man a fool and buy us drinks."

Josh smiled his cocky smile as he sipped his drink and responded "I wont be a fool and buy them a drink but what about I buy you a drink?" He orders something for me and we start talking as my friends leave me alone. We talk some more and he says "What do I get for this drink?" and goes to his neutral pouty lip face. Everytime I see that face I just want to smash my lips into his and so I responded "I could let you kiss me?"

He reached in and we started kissing passionately. He rubbed his arms around my lower back and I slide my hand from under his shirt to his back and chest, appreciating his body for the first time. I make out for about 10 minutes before he says "let's go to the dance floor" where we continue to make out and dance. Eventually, my friends text me "you coming with us or him?" as it was getting late so I ask Josh "What's the move?"

"It's pretty late and I have some work tomorrow. Are your friends still here?"

I respond yes and we exchange numbers so we can "do this again". He pays for his tab and I look for my friends but as I stumbled through the crowd, I bump into a tall Scandanavian.

"Sorry," he replies as he's inches from my face and looks at me up and down, "uhoh1536???"

"Hey Logan," I respond barely comprehending what I was seeing. Logan had come with friends from dental school and we spoke for a little bit until my friend found me and asked whether I was ready to go. Turns out, Logan is bi...

Logan and I also exchange numbers and I make my way to the exit feeling like I'm on top of the world. My friends ask me in the uber why I had such a stupid smile in my face and I respond:

"Looks like my gym bros are gonna be more than just *gym* bros."

Part 2 coming later