First Gay Experience

To preface this, let me give some background. My name is Julian but I go by Jules. Growing up I always sort of knew I was gay, but I was afraid to admit to myself and come out. Looking back, I think the only person I was hiding my sexuality from was myself. I’ve always been small and not very masculine in appearance. I can’t grow facial hair, don’t have much body hair, and have always kept the hair on my head shoulder-ish in length. In high school you could easily have described me as a skater/twink type guy.

Ok, so not long after my 18th birthday, this guy from my high school home room followed me on Instagram. His name was DJ. He was a star athlete and among the more popular kids in high school. I was surprised that he followed me because despite being in homeroom together for four years, I assumed he didn’t know I existed. We had never even exchanged so much as a hello before. I followed him back.

Later, when I got on xbox, I had a new friend request from a “DJFirewalker32.”I assumed DJ had gotten my gamer tag from my Instagram. He was online and invited me to join a chat and game with him. None of my other friends were on and I was already playing that game, so I accepted. We ended up playing and talking for a few hours. Though he was wasn’t the best player, he was absolutely hilarious. Before I logged off he told me I should come to the football game the next night. I told him I’d think about it.

The next day, a couple of my friends also wanted to go the game because of some half-time raffle so I agreed to tag along. The game was a blowout and DJ’s name got called over the loud speaker a lot. That night DJ and I linked up online again. We had good chemistry and played well together. His banter made me laugh nonstop. Before we logged off we exchanged phone numbers to facilitate our gaming meetups.

On Saturday morning I woke up to say bye to my mom and then went out to get fast food breakfast. Who else would I run into other than DJ. We said hi and talked for a few minutes and DJ asked if I wanted to hang out and play video games. Since my parents were gone that weekend, I suggested my place and he followed me there.

We played video games for a few hours and then DJ had to leave to go meet up with some of his teammates. I took a nap and when I woke up I had a missed call from DJ so I called him back. He asked if I wanted to go see a movie that we had both talked about earlier that day. I didn’t have other plans, so I agreed.

DJ picked me up that night and we went to a theater on the other side of town, which I thought was weird, but I didn’t really think much more of it. He paid for my ticket as a birthday gift. About half way through the movie, our hands sort of touched accidentally and we both instinctively pulled away. But it made my heart flutter. Shit! Did I have a crush on this guy? I warned myself to be careful as to not risk our new friendship.

After the movie, DJ drove me home and I asked if he wanted to come in and play video games for a while. It started to get late, but we were having fun, so I told him he could spend the night and he agreed.

Eventually, we put on another movie and settled into the couch. About 20 minutes in, I felt DJ’s hand graze mine again. Not long after, there was a really kinky sex scene in the movie. When the scene ended, DJ had to go to the bathroom. When he got up, I was pretty sure I could see that he had a bit of a hard on through his sweats.

When the movie ended it was pretty late and we decided to go to sleep. DJ settled into the futon in my room and I got in my bed. We talked across the room as we laid in the dark. While we talked, I could hear DJ moving around the futon. DJ was a lot bigger than me. He was  6’1” and 200lbs, or at least that’s what the football program said. For comparison, I’m barely 5’7” and 130lbs. So big difference. I never considered how his height and weight might and weight make the futon uncomfortable until just then. Not wanting to be impolite I suggested he could sleep on the couch in the living room or switch places with me if that would be more comfortable. He politely said he was fine on the futon and I told him to move anytime. The conversation died down, but I could hear him shifting to get comfortable. Eventually, he relented and got off the futon. But instead of switching places he said it was fine if we just shared the bed.

It wasn’t the first time I had shared a bed with one of my friends, but DJ made me feel different. All of a sudden, I was wide awake. DJ, sensing my alertness in the dark, asked if I was tired. I admitted I wasn’t and so did he. I asked if he wanted to play more video games, but he said he wasn’t feeling it.

Before I could say anything else, he kissed me. I was caught off guard and pulled away instinctively. DJ immediately started apologizing and said that maybe he should go home, but before he could finish his sentence,  kissed him back. The next thing I know we are making out. Then he was on top of me. Then I was on top of him. We were both hard. It was so hot. At that time, it was the most sexual activity I had ever had. It almost seemed like a dream rolling around my bed kissing a guy.

What a rush! There were so many thoughts racing through my mind.

The kissing turned into heavy petting as we explored each other’s body. He was clearly more experienced than me. When DJ asked if I wanted to do more, I gave a naive response and said like what? Without saying anything else, DJ guided my hand past his waist band and wrapped it around his hard cock. I gasped in shock, but I didn’t pull away.

I couldn’t believe what was happening and my subconscious sort of took over. I started slowly stroking his cock. It was big enough that my small hand almost didn’t seem adequate. We kissed again as I began to jerk his cock. In that moment, my mind started working again and I remember thinking: oh my god, I really am gay.

Once I finally accepted that realization, I was all in.

I asked him if I could use my mouth and he was overly excited. I navigated down his torso until my face was level with his cock. When I pulled his sweats down, his hard dick snapped past his waist band and hit me in the mouth. I let out a small shrieked in surprise followed by a laugh. My stomach was flipping with butterflies and I was borderline overwhelmed. Everything that had happened since DJ got in bed had been a first for me. I tried not freak out as I prepared to suck my first cock.

It was too dark in the room to see well, so I had to navigate by touch. With no experience to reference, I had to rely on what I had seen in porn on the Internet. I placed my hand around the base of his cock and leaned in. I took a nervous breath and exhaled the warm air onto the tip. I felt his legs quiver. DJ’s cock was oozing precum. I put my lips around the head and swirled my tongue. The precum was salty and sweet and made my mouth water.

I slowly slid his cock into my mouth and began to bob my head slowly up and down, swishing my tongue on the underside of his dick as I went. I tried my best to use my lips and avoid scratching him with my teeth. In less than a minute, I felt DJ’s thick, hairy, muscular legs start to twitch and flex. Then he let out a groan and I felt his thick, hot cum, fill my mouth. There was so much. I couldn’t swallow it all in time and some escape my lips and slid down his cock. It was salty and kind of fruity tasting. But the thickness made me gag. I swallowed it and then used my fingers and tongue to clean him up.

When I slid back up the bed and placed my head next to his, he kissed me passionately. I was flattered and surprised that he would put his tongue in my mouth after that. While we kissed he slid his hand past my waist band and started stroking my cock. His hands were big and strong and rough from weight lifting and football. He breathed in my ear while he jerked me off. I felt my orgasm building and put my hand on his to maintain the right pace and then I exploded into his hand. I moaned as I orgasmed. I awkwardly handed DJ a t-shirt from the floor so he could wipe his hand off.

After, as we cuddled in my bed, DJ said that was his first time doing anything with a guy. I admitted that it was my first time doing basically anything. We both fell asleep.

The next morning when I woke up, DJ was gone. I was so disappointed. When I texted him, he didn’t text back. Finally, later that night, he got online and I messaged him. He didn’t want to voice chat but promised to text me. Apparently he had some regrets and reservations about what we had done.  He said he was just really horny and let his physical needs get the better of him. I called him out for being embarrassed and ashamed and accused him of using me. In the end, he admitted that he liked what we did, but he couldn’t risk anyone finding out because he knew it would lead to ridicule in the locker room and at school.

Desperate to maintain our friendship and also very horny, I promised it could be our secret. DJ wasn’t so sure, and said he would think about it.

Lucky for me, boys are boys and it didn’t take long for him to come calling again…

Continue to "Jock and Twink....."