First Sexual Experience With My Straight Friend(Part 1~3)

First Sexual Experience With My Straight Friend : Part 1

All Bi Myself: Chapter 5 – “I’ll Keep You My…”

- *Everyone in these stories are 18+*
- *All names are changed for privacy*

These are the TRUE stories of personal sexual experiences I had with guys.

This is Part 1 of the story of my first ever sexual experience, which happened to be with my straight friend and roommate and also Part 5 of my overall story of different sexual experiences I had with guys after I came out.
This story will be split into a few chapters. I apologize for these next few chapters being so long, this whole experience happened over the span of a year and there is so much to explain and talk about.

———————————————————

What better way to start off the stories of my sexual experiences than discussing my first sexual experience ever, which was with my straight friend and roommate at the time. I had mentioned in an earlier chapter how there were a few things that helped me put the pieces together when it came to my sexuality and helped me realize that I liked guys. One of those things was that I started falling for a guy for the first time ever. This was what caused me to question my sexuality to begin with.

A little bit of background first. A few years ago, I returned to work at a place I previously worked at a couple of years prior. This time however, someone new worked there…”Jared.” Jared was 18 years old. He had the body of a twink, slender with little to no body hair, and was about 5’10” with brown hair and hazel eyes. He also always had this smirk on his face that made you want to punch him but also kiss him at the same time. I told him that he sort of looked like Grant Gustin from The Flash, just younger and nerdier looking.

When Jared and I first met, we instantly became close friends. We had a lot in common and shared a lot of the same interests. We were both nerdy guys who preferred playing video games and watching YouTube videos over playing sports and going outside. We would even hangout outside of work and play video games and watch TV together. I had never really had a close guy friend, so it was different. Just like me, people just assumed that Jared was gay. He would get picked on by almost everyone around him, even by his friends, calling him homophobic names. Perhaps that is what drew me to him in the first place, I could relate to some extent. This caused Jared to put on this act as if he was some sort of lady’s man, which was not the case at all. He would constantly talk about girls and sex as if to remind people that he was straight. Actually. one of the first things he told me when we met was “I’m not gay.” Which is a very odd thing to say to someone when you first meet them. I saw right through this act, to me it just came off as him trying to reassure himself of his sexuality like he was denying something. I feel that if he had to constantly make the point that he was straight, then he is most definitely not actually straight, he is at least bi-curious. People who are confident in their sexuality do not tend to shove their sexuality in everyone’s faces.

I did not want to just assume Jared’s sexuality, but Jared began to confuse the fuck out of me though. The longer I was around Jared at work and the closer we became as friends, the touchier and more sexual he got towards me. In addition to this the more I began to question my own sexuality. The way that he would act towards me and some of the things that he would say, came off as gay. There were several instances of this, which I will get into. At the time he said the reason he acted this way towards me was because he knew it made me uncomfortable. Little did he know that he completely flipped my sexuality on its head, and I started to develop feelings for him. He also explained that he was joking around, but I did not always take it as a joke. There were times that I honestly did not think he was joking around with the things he did and the things he was saying.