He was the Exception to the Rule (Part 1~3)

A little about me at the time (21): I considered myself straight, but always had an interest in getting fucked, which grew from pegging to getting comfortable with guys. I'm 5'10" and 135 pounds, with long blonde hair and blue eyes. My omegle chats with gay guys definately stoked my ego, and raised my curiosity even further.

During my last year of college, I decided to take the plunge and download Grindr. My college town was in oversupply of tops, so when I put myself as Bottom Twink and added a picture of my delicious chest, I got pinged like crazy. In the 7 days I had it, I ended up bedding three of the guys that chatted me up, including a professor, before getting weirded out and deleting Grindr for good.

For two of the guys, I felt... dirty. I went in enthusiastic and wanting dick to suck and get fucked by, and id be enjoying it until i left and was on the way home, which then i felt used and filthy, in a sense. I came to the conclusion that while i enjoy a good dick, i couldnt necessarily reconcile it with the guy it was attached to. Except for one guy. Lets call him Exception.

Exception caught my attention pretty fast on Grindr. He messaged me, and we had a really good conversation going on before moving onto Snap. He was supportive of my decision to be experimenting, and wanted to help with the process, so to speak. I think i was exactly his type, too. He sent me a video of him fucking his ex, who i shared a slender build with.

Exception was 26, about 2 inches taller than me, built well, and well endowed with 7.5 inches. He had some Latino in him, with short brown hair and brown eyes, and a small mustache. And he was just as confident in person as he was in his texts. He was one of those people with a full schedule in life, between work and hosting parties and doing sports and seeing old friends. He was bi, but definately leaned more towards guys.

He was the first one i slept with. He didnt want to be, he was worried he would hurt me do his size. But after getting stood up (by the second guy), he drove over and picked me up. He picked up on my nervousness and made sure to respect my boundaries on the way back, while also testing the waters. He put his hand on my thigh, and i welcomed it, spreading my legs apart more. At his apartment, he introduced me to his roommates and played smash with them. Our sides and legs were touching, letting me acclimate to his proximity. Afterwards, he took into his room.

He made me feel small. Like in a good way. Being taken by someone else just feels freeing in a way. Letting them have their way with you, not having to think. He kissed me, tongue and all. I enjoyed the way he invaded my mouth, held me closer with his powerful arms. He kept trying to pull my clothes off, and i let him. He spent a couple minutes roaming my body, kissing up and down, and he pulled me into him for a bit as i reciprocated. Being intimate with a guy definately felt different than with a girl, and i still remember the smell of his deodorant on me. He asked if id be okay with blowing him, and i tried, i really did. But i have a gag reflex, so i couldnt really go far on him, but did my best. He enjoyed my enthusiasm, and decided to drop to his knees to show me how its done. It felt great, but i couldn't finish in him due to still being nervous.

He then led me to his bed. I kept asking him to be gentle as he pulled my legs up and lubed my ass. It was cold, and felt so weird. He did his best to prepare me, but that didnt prepare me for what was next.

Him sliding into me was the most intense feeling ever. It wasnt necessarily pain, but it just overwhelmed my senses. I couldnt take him too deep without begging him to pull out a bit. He knew he was big and that i had a tight ass, but he was still surprised by just how tight it was. He had to go slow on me, and kept inching inside little by little.

I was moaning hard with each thrust. I couldnt help it and id try to hide my face. He'd giggle and ask why i was embarrassed, and would make me look at him. Im physically very sensitive and tend to be vocal during sex, and he had to put a hand over me to keep his roommates from hearing. He flipped me on my back, my chest, and I was even bouncing on top of him. I couldnt do any position for long cause his dick just overwhelmed me, it was too much 🤤, so we just switched stuff.