First time gay experience with friend, by accident

I don't remember everything as I was very buzzed by alcohol, but here's a short story of what happened.

I have been friends with this guys since about 2 or 3 years ago, we had hanged out during that time and traveled together where nothing ever happened. He had a gf and I'm kinda a curious guy, never done anything gay but only watched porn. Our ages are around 25.

One day we had a party that he hosted with many of his friends. We had a great time with lots of alcohol and some food. As it got darker, at about midnight every one started leaving. I wanted to wait for the alcohol to fade out and maybe sleep at his couch for a few hours and leave in the middle of the night. So at the end it was only me and him on the table talking. We started talking about our exes, how they enjoyed sex and, well we kinda got a little too excited and I gotta admit that I got a bonner out of that and kinda horny.
At some point we both stopped talking, he stands to get some more alcohol and I see that he's too drunk as  can barely walk.
He gets his drink and lands his ass on the chair next to me, as if he couldn't walk to his chair.

Him : you know what. I'm not gay but if I was, I would totally try to date you man. You're so handsome bro why don't you have a girl.

Me: well I don't know man, I'm just enjoying being single.

Him: you have nice legs man. - rests his hand on my thigh right above my knee - this is kinda platonic but I always wanted to touch your thighs bro

Me: - kinda surprised but ready for anything honestly - really bro? Well your can touch it you want. It doesn't really mean anything. - I put his hand a little higher on my leg.

Touch all you want bro, I don't mind.

Him: well I don't know, what would this do to our friendship bro

Me: don't worry, it won't affect, we will be like nothing next day.

Him: are you sure?

Me: yeah, do you wanna touch my dick?

Him: - let's out a little laugh like saying yeah - well I won't touch unless you let me but alright, I'll do it.

At this point I already had a bonner under my pants

Him : - reaches out to my pants and starts pating my croch- wow bro that's a big dick there.

He starts slowly stroking over the pants.

Me: do you wanna see it?

Him : only if you touch mine dude

I was honestly hesitant because I'm not too much into dicks, but I went for a touch on it. He was a little hard and I could feel his balls and his hard shaft.

Him: yo touch anything you want bro, I'm all yours.

This is my personal preference but I'm more into exposing myself and having them touching me lol, so I said:

Me: touch me and I'll touch you. - I stood up and lifted my shirt up a little as to invite him to put down my pants-

Him: alright, if that's what you want. - started taking off his pants and staying on his boxers. -

He tried to stand up but couldn't stay up to much cause of the alcohol. So he sits again with his hard cock visible through his boxers.

He starts unwrapping my pants as if he had been waiting for this a long time. Puts down my pants first and before putting down my boxers he starts admiring my hard cock through my underwear. He grabs my balls and touches up to my dicks head. Pulls out my hairy balls through the leg hole without having my dick exposed yet.
I'm enjoying it all and his fascination for my hard cock. I wonder if him saying it was a platonic thing made it even better, as I never suspected it and never saw him in any sexual desire honestly.
He continues putting his hand under my underwear and grabbing my balls with all his left palm. Puts down my boxers to my knees and starts touching my dick up and down very gently.
I'm shaking and moving my dick from excitement.

Him : man you have such a nice dick, I love it.

Me : thanks, do anything you want with it man. It's all yours tonight

He puts his grip on my hard cock and starts stoking it. Up and down while touching my balls with his other hand.

he starts exploring my body with his hands. He touches my hairy legs all the way to my ankles, going very slowly. Goes back up and gropes my ass pushing me forward and putting my dick on his lips where he starts just licking from the head down lo my balls. And in the meantime he uses his hands to touch my abdomen and chest.

He has me standing there, using me to realize his fantasy and that makes me really horny.

He puts my hard dick on his mouth and starts sucking it as if he was sucking a lollipop. You could tell he didn't have a lot of practice but he was all in it.

In the middle of all of these, I reach out to his hard dick. Start caressing his balls and pulling out his dick from the underwear. He had a big and thick cock, probably thicker than mine. I start stroking it hard gripping it with all my hand, going up and down with it.

He starts stroking my dick harder and starts yelling

Him: oh yes man, your body is so perfect I wish I could have you. You can touch me any time you want bro, make me yours. Oh yes, please cum all over me. I want all your juice man.

After that I feel like I'm about to finish, and put myself in position to shoot him all my load on the shoulders.

Me: oh yes bro you can have me any time you want. No questions asked, grab my dick any time

He strokes harder and I feel how there's some orgasmic contractions going through my body

I start cumming and he let's out some moanings and tries to catch the cum and getting his face full of cum in the process.
I go sit down and he starts jerking off and cumming right away, everything on the floor.

At the end you have us both, two "straight" friends sitting at the dinner table covered in our body juice and admiring our cocks.

He says man that was awesome, we should totally do it again. I nod and sorta getting post nut clarity, think of what tf have we done.

Me: yeah bro, hope you liked it

Him : totally bro

Hi then sits back on his chair with his dick out and his face covered in white juice. Seems like he's about to sleep now. I go for some napkins and start cleaning his face. And trying to get him to his couch as I could.

As I was cleaning our mess and seeing my friend resting there, I decided to leave and take an uber to my house. Next day would be an awkward morning had I stayed.

I messaged him next day and seems like he doesn't remember anything and now we're still taking as if nothing happened. I wonder if that's true tho or just making it seem like that to not make it awkward.

If we ever get drunk again together, I totally would not do it again. Maybe?