My friend Ray

I have a friend called Raymond or Ray for shorts. He is a year older than me and we first met online a couple of years ago. He has a big cockold fetish and he was on a secret search for an bull for his girlfriend (Katinka)He snapped and e-mailed pictures and videos of his hot girlfriend, wanting me to watch them and tell him what i wanted to do to her. So rather graphic i told him how I wanted to fuck her, in all kinds of positions and holes. I also included him in the fantasies. First to clean up my cum from her pussy. The fantasies escalated quickly and just in the mather of days I had him fantasising about using his mouth to clean my shaft or even blow me to get hard befor penetrating his girl and even eating my ass while fucking her. Ray loved all this.

Unfortunately, just a few months after we first met, Ray's girlfriend broke up whit him. I think that was even before Ray had told her about his big fetish.  Anyways, Ray and I kept in touch. He kept sending me nude pictures of her, or pictures of other girls he dreamed of dating. After maybe 1 month after the relationship ended we found out that we lived in the same city, just 20 minutes apart. Ray still a broken heart and had not gotten out on the dating scene, so i invited him over just to watch a movie or some football.

Well, that escalated quickly and we became jerk buddies. We sat and watched porn and pictures of Ray's ex and the dirtyer I got the more horny he became. Ray gave me a blow job just after a few days and to be completely honest with you, it's not the worst blow job I've gotten. Ray visited me more and more often, just as horny and he still was bombastic that he was heterosexual, even though he sometimes insisted on blowing me, jerking me off or eating my ass out. I even had him sitting on the floor massaging and licking my feet. He even wanted me to degrade him, tell him he was such a whore or such a slut enjoying the tast of my cum. His small dick leaking while he had mine deep in his mouth. He almost ejaculated when I forced my cock into his throat and called him Katinka.  

I started to make rules for Ray. When he was alowed to masturbate, when and where he was alowed to cum and things like that. I even made a rule saying he should always be naked in my flat, if I did not say anything else. So Ray started to undress in my hallway not asking a single question. It just not seemed that he liked the rules, but that he loved them and longed for more and enjoyed when I reprimanded him. I was now the master of all of Ray’s orgasms. It was up to me to decide if he had done a good enough job to nut. So I made him masturbate on cam for strangers (gay guys) in his car, in the woods and such.

One time I had him come over, undress in the hallway, give me a sloppy blow job, before I made him dress and leave. I had other plans. I had a date. Ray was still super horny, but the blow job I just recived was not good enoug. He had to up his game if he wanted to cum. Work harder. Show me some will to give bether blow jobs. I sent him home with a booner and no possibility to ejaculate. He tried to text me numerous of times begging me, while I’am at my date. I finaly grew tired at said he could cum from anal stimulation. Few minutes later he sent me a pic of a dildo he just orderd online. A big pink thing with a suction cup and vains and all.

The next time i meet Ray I told him I had to break him in before he recived the dildo. He hesitated a bit but i promissed him if he could make me cum and ejaculate inside him, i would watch him jerk off degrading him, spitting on him calling him Katinka all the time. He asked If I had lube, I reached for his hand and said yes. He followed me to the bedroom. He asked if I could please go soft on him. I just laughed and asked if he ever would go soft on a whore. He blushed and did not answer, he just lay down in bed and spred his cheeks like a good little sissy, while I undressed and lubed up.

OMG I made him scream that night and it’s still one of the best fucks I have had to date. I pumped his ass full. He was ozing my cum when he later on sat on the floor with his little cock in his hand jerking. (I had to give him his prize and hold my word) Ray came in the mather of secounds. Days later he recived his dildo and I made sure he used it well, forbidding any jerking without my supervision till he managed to cum hands free