The construction worker's son (Part 1~2)

I spent many of my teenage years as a chubby guy with acne, braces, and horrible glasses which were absolutely doing nothing for my face. When i turned 18 i decided to go to a dietitian, a dermatologist, and my dentist finally took my braces off. I also got a personal trainer and started going to the gym as often as i could.
My appearance totally changed and so did my self confidence, i was now a tall, fit and handsome guy, and people finally started noticing me, so I finally started having sex.
I had a fuck buddy where i live, but as we went to the beach house for the summer holidays i had no one to have fun with.My parents had finally decided to get the guest room’s bathroom remodeled so we only had one bathroom for the whole house, and it happened to be the bathroom in their bedroom, se i didn’t even really have a place to jerk off without being interrupted.

We had two guys working on the bathroom, both in their late 40s and with beer bellies, so they really weren’t my type, but one of them started bringing his son to work (I’ll call him John) with him so that he could learn how to do plumbing or something, and let me tell you, his John was HOT. With capital letters, he was one of the handsomest guys I’ve ever seen, he had a chiseled jaw, strong arms, nice pecs, was as old as me and was just half an inch shorter than me.
My parents knew how lonely i was at the beach house, since we only knew people their age in the city where the house is, so they decided to give John a day off and to send him to the beach with me. I thought we couldn’t really have anything in common since we came from totally different backgrounds, but i was wrong. We both enjoyed swimming, played the same videogames, and liked the same sports, so we became close almost instantly. We spent the whole day at the beach, and i decided to invite him for a sleep over since he was going to bed back at my place the next morning anyway.
The beach that me and my family go to when we’re at that house is a private beach, so it has showers, bathrooms and everything one could need, and since i didn’t want to keep the bathroom in my parent’s bathroom occupied for too long, i just gave John an extra towel I had with me and told him that we should just shower there.
Me and John had spent the whole afternoon play-fighting in the water, and since i hadn’t had sex or masturbated in so long I got hard every single he touched me, but since i had my swimming trunks on i wasn’t really worried about him noticing, i just hoped to not get hard under the shower since it would’ve been harder to hide a boner while being naked.
However i couldn’t have expected what happened in the shower in any way. I was washing my hair and i noticed John was hard as a rock, so i made a joke about it and he told me he was horny a got hard while he was washing it, so i just  decided to try and see if john was up for some fun and told him that i was going to jerk off there since i couldn’t do it at home. I couldn’t even manage to finish the sentence and john had already started jerking off.
It was just the two of us, two horny guys jerking off together , and since we had already spent the whole day getting to know each other i just decided to ask john if he liked guys; he told me that he had a girlfriend, but always  fantasized about doing something with a guy, but didn’t really know who he could try anything with since his dad knew everybody in the city and didn’t want to risk getting outed, but then we had an idea, my family only uses the beach house during the summer, so we’re never around the city for the rest of the year, and i also wasn’t out at the time, so he knew he could trust me.
We got closer to each other and kissed, at first our lips just touched, then we started making out, i could feel his dick rubbing against my body as we embraced, so i just took it in my hand and started playing with it, and John did the same, this went on for about five minutes, then John’s lips detached from mine, and he started getting on his knees. I would have loved getting blown blown by him, but we had the whole night to have fun, so i told him to stand back up and spat in my hand, i took his cock, now dripping with precum in my hand and started giving him a hand job while licking his ear, neck and chest.
As he started to get closer, he started jerking me off too and we began making out once more.
As John started moaning and and i saw his abs contract, i knew he was about to cum, so I moved my hand to the tip of his penis and played with it until i saw his long, thick, ropes of cum flying out and landing on the floor, as he was cumming he started to jerk me off while also playing with my balls, and he made me cum as hard as one possibly could.
As we were done we decided to wash ourselves and went back to my place, our first night had just begun.

The construction worker’s son - part 2

When John and i got back to the house, my parents were almost done getting ready for the dinner they were invited to on that night, so we just waited on the couch.

The living room at the beach house  has a big archway leading into it, and the first thing you see when getting in the room is the back of the couch, and occasionally just the top of whoever is sitting there’s head.

As i was zapping through all the channels to find something nice to watch John’s hand was caressing my lower back, which i enjoyed so much i could already feel my cock getting hard once more, and when i turned towards him, i saw he was hard too, and his crotch looked as if he had a tent set up in his pants. This is where the height of our couch casse in handy.

Having sex or even giving John head would have been too risky, as my parents were still inside the house, but i though that a handjob would have been safe enough, so i just laid back on the couch and put my hand in John’s panties and started stroking his cock, and as he noticed i was getting hard as rock too, he did the same to me. We exchanged a few quick kisses while doing that and were having a lot of fun until we heard my parents coming downstairs.

My parents interrupted us for just a few moments, they left some money on the table in the foyer in case we wanted to order some pizza and left.

As soon as we heard their car leaving the driveway we became beasts. We ripped the clothes off of each other’s body and ended up passionately making out on the couch, laying one on top of the other, letting our hard cocks rub together as we embraced.

We kept making out like this for about ten minutes, only coming up for air for brief moments before getting back to action, when John told me he wanted to suck a cock for his first time, and who would i be to stop him from experiencing something he wants to try? I asked him if he wanted me to show and explain to him what he had to do, since he had only ever received head and since I usually get compliments for my abilities in sucking cock, and he accepted, so i got him to stand up and got on my knees.

His cock was so hard, i had never seen something like that before, so i put my tongue to use on his tip, licking around it and making sure to play with his frenulum to give him as much pleasure as i could, before swallowing his whole shaft, i sucked his cock for a few minutes, until he told me he was getting close and asked me to stop so he could suck my cock.

As soon as we switched positions he started showing me what he had learnt, circling his tongue around my tip and trying to go as deep as he could, he had almost no gag reflex, so he went all the way to the end of my shaft a couple of times, but decided to play safe and play with my tip for most of the time. I could see him watching me in my eyes with desire, when he asked me to fuck him.

At first i was surprised as i didn’t know if he would have wanted to get to that  point, but i can’t say i wasn’t happy about it.

I grabbed him from his pits and pulled him up, to make out with him for some more time before going up to my bedroom. As soon as we got there i had him on his hands and knees on my bed and started eating his ass, trying to get my tongue as deep inside of him as I could, I could tell he was really enjoying this, as he was driving my head closer to him with his hands and moaning while i still played with his cock.

He was begging me to fuck him, he said he really wanted me inside of him, so i got up, took my condoms and lube from the nightstand next to my bed,  and started playing with my tip, rubbing around his hole before going in, his hole was so warm and tight i had to go very slowly just to avoid cumming immediately, and as we both got adjusted to each other i started going faster and harder, going balls deep with every thrust and making him moan and beg for my cock.

I fucked him like that for some time, until i felt him getting tense and saw he was jerking off, i could see his eyes going back, and the thought of him cumming while i fucked him got me ten times hornier, so as soon as i saw thick ropes of cum flying from his cock to his abs i took my condom off and came all over him,  just to end up laying on top of him, exhausted, letting our cum mix together.