Teaching a boy how to bottom

He was a blank profile on Grindr. All I could see were the words “New” and his age: “19”.

I was 25, horny, and he was close by.

“Hey! What are you looking for?”

The non-answer came quickly: “You are cute.” But, unlike him, I had pictures. They showed a short, brown-eyed, black-haired, tanned, hairy Spaniard.

“I do not have much experience, though.” He added.

That piqued my interest.

“Send me some pics then.”

He was gorgeous: tall, defined muscles, with a sun-kissed body and a boyish face. I guess you could call him a twunk. The last photo showed hints of a hairy armpit – a definite turn-on.

“You look good! Wanna meet tonight?”

He replied with a terse: “When and where”. I gave the boy my address, and we agreed at 8 PM.

I opened the door, a good glass of wine in hand. When I was 19, I remember good wine was hard to come by.

He entered warily. I offered him the glass and led him to the living room.

“Wow, this is good wine!” his deep, rough voice turned me on even more.

“So, what are you up to?” I pried.

“Weeeeell… I am quite new to this… I used to date girls.” He replied meekly. “But… I always wanted to try anal.”

I am not much of a top, but I was up for the challenge.

We moved to the bedroom swiftly.

He was straight, alright. He didn’t waste a second - he was already taking off his pants when I arrived.

“I tried the best I could back there. I hope it’s alright.” He said, pointing to his butt.

His tanned chest led to a magnificent 6.5’’ cock with a pretty, succulent, pink head. I decided then that I would fuck him and suck him.

I admired his ass. It was tanned and hairy, with a freshly shaven patch around his butthole. He had prepared. Good achievement for a “straight” boy.

I inserted my index finger, feeling his tightness. It felt like a virgin hole.

He winced and let out a small yelp.

I stopped.

I went slower, using my fingers to play with his ass for a while: feeling the walls, going deeper, adding more lube.

“Deep breathes. You will relax.”

I managed to insert two fingers, then three. He exhaled loudly with each movement; his eyes closed. His face showed pleasure and pain.

“K-keep, k-keep going. It feels g-good.”

“Ready for the real thing?” I asked, showing off my semi-hard, 6.2’’ cock.

“Wow, it’s big!” It wasn’t that big, but I took the compliment, “Be careful.”

He got in a doggy style position, perking his round ass. I lubed up and straddled my dick against his ass cheeks a few times, feeling his hairy, soft skin. My cock was throbbing in no time.

I stopped for a moment to admire it. It was not big, but it was beautiful: thick with an engorged vein running through the shaft. My foreskin glistened. My pink, bulbous head stood tall atop the shaft, ready to enter.

I put on a condom.

I felt the urge to be rough, so I slowly but surely inserted my whole dick at once. He put his head down and bit the pillow. To his credit, he didn’t scream: the room was filled with the noise of his quick breathing instead.

“Deep. Breathes.” I ordered.

I was fully inside. It was enjoyable, despite the condom.

He breathed deeply and started relaxing. I could feel the pressure around my cock alleviating.

I put one hand on his shoulder blade and another on his ass. I was in position for long, deep thrusts.

That carried on for a while. He tried hard to contain himself (some straight pride?), but he eventually moaned.

I got even more aroused. I picked up the pace with quick deep thrusts. Each one elicited a small “Ah!” from him.

His moaning grew heavier. “Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah! Don’t stop!” A small string of precum made its way from his dick to the sheets below.

Would he cum hands-free? No. He started jerking off in quick, powerful motions. The bed started shaking.

I accelerated, my balls slapping against his ass, our hairy bodies melting together.

It was not long before I felt him tensing up. His ass contracted around my cock. I held steady while deep shakes rocked the bed, and a loud grunt filled the air.

A white pool of cum accumulated on the sheets.

A job well done.

“That was amazing!” he exclaimed, lying on the bed. “Did you cum?”

“No, but I will. Just a pit stop first.”

I hovered over his soft dick, admiring the small line of cum on his pinkish head. I opened my mouth and tasted the warm, sweet and sour flavour.

He thrashed as I caressed his head with my tongue and lapped his shaft with my lips. I enjoyed making him feel both agony and delight.

I wanted to cum, though. I stopped and sat down on his well-defined pecks. My balls were caressing his neck, and my dick was positioned over his face.

“Wanna taste?”

“Yeah, daddy.”

I jerked quickly with a hard grip, excited to cum over his boyish features.

It was quick. A loud grunt and seven large, white, creamy ropes came spurting out.

They were all over his chin, nose, forehead, and hair.

“Wow, sorry. That was more than I expected.”

He didn’t reply. Instead, he looked at me with hungry eyes and moved his open mouth towards my cock.

He lapped up the rest of my cum with short, vigorous motions. My turn to feel joy and distress.

I moved off him and passed him a towel when he was done.

“This was fun. Same time next week?” he inquired.

“Sure. For a straight guy, you sure are good.”

And this is how I taught a boy to how to bottom. And gained a fuckbuddy in the process.