Extra Training

I was still a little surprised when Jake turned up at the hotel room. As a coach for a college softball team, most of the players I’ve trained are straight. Something about Jake caught my eye when I first saw him - well-built, packed with lean muscle like a typical softball player - but with a cute boyish smile and eager eyes that hinted at something more. We ended up sharing a shower cubicle for the first time a few days earlier, late after a practice session after everyone else had gone. We arranged to meet again today to explore each other more. He said was keen to let me take the lead and I was more than glad to.

I share an apartment and Jake has a roommate, so it made sense to get a cheap hotel near to campus. The shortstop knocked on the door, and flashed that mischievous smile of his as he stepped in with an overnight bag slung on his shoulder. I took a moment to take in his tight muscled chest and broad shoulders, completing the look with a baseball cap. His eyes showed that he was eager to please.

Jake placed his bag on the floor and looked expectantly at me as I locked the door. “Strip,” I said simply, and he complied obediently. We both knew from this moment that it was going to be a fun night. “Fold up your clothes neatly and place them on the bed. Then walk over and stand with in front of me your hands behind your back.” In no time, the gorgeous jock had fully undressed himself, exposing that same lean frame that I had soaped up a few days earlier. He stood at attention facing me, presenting himself with his hands behind his back, which pushed his toned chest outward.

Although he wasn’t smiling now, and looked almost scared with an expectant look on his face, his member stood fully erect, pointing straight upwards, betraying his own excitement. I could see his heart pounding in his chest with anticipation of what was to come. Still, I didn’t touch him, only admiring his naked body and the tuft of pubic hair that he had apparently trimmed since the last time I saw it. As I used my own feet to gently push his legs further apart as he stood in front of me, I noticed that the young jock’s foreskin hadn’t retracted yet, and it was still too early for any precum to collect at the little exposed bit of his head.

“Show me what you brought with you in your bag,” I said. Wordlessly, he brought his overnight bag over and revealed a towel and a set of clothes. “Put your clothes into the bag and keep the bag in the closet. You won’t need any clothes tonight.” Hurriedly, Jake took his folded  clothes and packed them with his bag into the closet.

“Get on all fours.” Jake got on his hands and knees. “Arch your back. Knees further apart. Good.” I resisted my own urges as he spread his knees apart, revealing the most vulnerable part of his sex from that puckered hole down to the plump sack. “You’re not to make a sound unless I allow you to.” He nodded, and I put my index finger on the entrance to his hole. It twitched slightly at the touch, and although Jake looked nervous, I could see that he was still fully erect and excited.

For the next couple of minutes I put Jake through the paces, getting him used to the positions he would present himself in.

“On your feet. Hands behind your back.”

“On all fours.”

“On your feet.”

“On all fours.”

“On your feet.”

“On all fours.”

“On your feet.”

“On all fours.”

I progressively went faster until I could see him panting, then I went even faster, enjoying the sight of the naked boy scrambling from one position to another. Finally I watched his chest heave up and down as he struggled to get back on his feet, but still obediently standing at attention, his rod still firmly erect.

At this point, I was still fully clothed and I hadn’t made any physical contact with him yet other than when I touched his hole. I took my shorts off, leaving my briefs and singlet on, and grabbed his sex in my hand, making him twitch with surprise. As nervous as he was, he had started to leak a clear stream of precum. I looked into his eyes, studying the cute nervous expression on his face. “Look at me,” I told him, and he nodded, looking pleadingly. He whimpered as I gripped his rod with my right hand. Then he gasped as we locked eyes and I pulled the foreskin back, exposing the head.

The night was only just beginning..