My(36M) first gay experience. Threesome update.[MMF]

For MMF content, please scroll down below this part👇

My first MFM threesome with my friend and his wife.

As you know Tom had confessed to his wife Kelly (not their real names) about our secret relationship a few months ago. They seem to be in a much better place now. I received a call from Tom asking me if I would like to join them for a threesome. It would be a first for me and them.

I was a bit unsure at first, it seemed very out of blue but I eventually agreed. Kelly wanted to watch me and Tom have sex, I agreed but I had a condition as well. I wanted to have sex with Kelly and be able to fuck her breasts. (This was a fantasy I had for almost as long as I have known her, she has large breasts and now has a very milfy body). They both agreed, so we arranged for an afternoon when we were all free.

I sought some advice on reddit (thank you, the advice was very helpful). They arranged for their lounge to be covered in pillows and blankets, they had plenty of water to drink and condoms and lube. The night before she sent me some nice photos of her chest to get me excited. It was my first time seeing her tits like that. They also had the room lit by candle light which was nice.

When I arrived the first thing we did was undress one another. I had never seen Kelly fully naked and she had never seen me naked before. Tom and I were obviously turned on at this point so Kelly told Tom to suck my cock. She sat herself on the sofa and watched as he got on his knees and took me into his mouth. I've never had someone watch me like this before, it was an odd feeling but I got used to it. After a while Kelly said she wanted to see me fuck Tom, so he got on his hands and knees and I lubed us up. Tom is very used my cock so getting inside him is easy for us now. We started with a nice slow fuck, he was facing her and she started to play with herself as I fucked him. This was hot and I couldn't stop watching her.

This kind of set the tone for the afternoon/evening. They would constantly look and talk to each other and didn't acknowledge me much. Obviously they would say things like 'fuck me' etc but they would often talk to each other like I wasn't there. She started asking him 'Do you like being fucked' 'does he feel good' and that kind of thing, rarely referring to me by name. I realised this was more about them as a couple than it was about the three of us.

Watching Kelly play with her tits and her pussy excited me to the point I didn't last long inside Tom. Now it was my turn to fuck Kelly though, I had her ride me and then fucked her missionary, she did like the size of my cock and she was very affectionate towards me. However, once again she mostly looked at Tom who sat on the couch and jerked off and said things to one another. Eventually when it was time for me to cum I straddled her chest and she wrapped her tits around me and I fucked them until I came on her face and chest. I was glad I already come once as it helped me last longer inside her. Her tits were so big and soft I loved every second (An amazing fantasy to fulfil at last). Then I got between her legs and licked her pussy until she came.

We stopped for our first break, we chatted about what we wanted to try next, drank some water. Kelly asked us about some of things we did and how she knew I always looked down her top. We listened to a bit of music and relaxed. Then it was time to begin again, Kelly sat between us and stroked us until we were both hard. She said she wanted to try anal with me, I was keen for that so Tom lubed us up and I sat on the sofa and she straddled me.

The anal sex didn't go so well, I am quite a bit bigger than her husband so it was very slow going and there was definitely more pain than pleasure for her. She slowly managed to slide all the way down my cock but said she didn't want to go any further. She enjoyed being so full but didn't want me to thrust or move or anything so we just stayed like that for a while before she got off. Instead she got on all fours and had Tom fuck her ass, I bent Tom over her and slide my cock into his ass. We fucked like that for a while but it was small movements but really fun. I came inside him and he came in her, then he ate her pussy while I sucked her nipples and she came as well.