Chapter 2: First Kiss

The piercing sound of my alarm shattered the tranquility of the morning, jolting me from the depths of slumber. Consciousness slowly seeped into my being, as I reluctantly acknowledged the start of a new day. A deep yawn escapes my lips. With a swift motion, I reached out and seized my phone, silencing the intrusive alarm that had disrupted the tranquility of my morning

Shit, I want to sleep more.

My mind was ready to sleep again until my part-time job came to mind. I was a damn make-up artist!

My eyes opened wide, and I quickly grabbed my phone again. I just realized I got so many messages from Namjoon!

Namjoon: Y/N, where are you? We are about to go in 10 minutes.

Namjoon: We are waiting for you at the parking lot. Be there right away. The van is waiting already.

Namjoon: Where are you?

Namjoon: Y/N, are you still sleeping?

Namjoon: (Missed call)

Namjoon: Y/N, pick up your call, please. Is there something happening to you? Are you sick?

Namjoon: (Missed call)

I checked all the messages from Namjoon, and then I realized I got messages from Jimin as well.

Jimin: Hi y/n, Are you still sleeping?

Jimin: You are going to be in trouble, haha.

I closed my eyes in frustration.

I am so fucking problematic! I had a scheduled trip to Busan today at 10.30 a.m. for BTS' outdoor and indoor photographs. I had to be there as Jimin's makeup artist!

I felt so pressured. Namjoon must be embarrassed by me because he was the one recommending me to their CEO. Aishh, I am so embarrassed and guilty.

I looked at the time. It was 10.20 a.m.

I could make it!

I quickly texted Namjoon.

Me: I'll be there! Wait.

I threw my phone away and jumped out of bed.

Namjoon kept looking at the entrance door of the parking lot for Y/N's figure. He was so worried.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon. He knew Namjoon was waiting for Y/N.

He walked toward Namjoon.

"Are you looking for your friend?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh, yes. She said she was coming," Namjoon said.

"Then, what about if you guys move first? Because it's an individual photoshoot, right? Some of you could do it first. And Jimin hasn't arrived yet either. I'll be moving in the second van with them".

"Yeah. Why didn't I think of that? You are so right" .

I sprinted into Bighit's Building, straight to the parking lot. I saw the black celebrity van with the engine turned on. They were waiting!

I sprinted towards the van, then I panted out. My breath came in ragged gasps, escaping my lips in a desperate attempt to replenish the oxygen that had been depleted during my exertion.

I was so exhausted and out of breath.

"Had a good sleep?"

I heard the deep voice in front of me, and I lifted my head.

It was Taehyung.

I knew he was being sarcastic with me. I was angry, but I admitted I was wrong. "I'm sorry for making you guys wait... I am so sorry." My eyes lowered, avoiding his eyes because I was feeling so bad and guilty.