Chapter 16: Hobby

I got up and looked at the digital alarm on the side table. At this tiem, I usually went to the class.

But today... I won't.

No, I couldn't. 

I got my feet on the floor and went to the door.

I pushed the door open and went down to the living room. I heard footsteps and the gong sound of metal stuff from the kitchen.

I went there, and as I expected, I saw Taehyung. He was having his breakfast at the dining table.

"Do you want to join me?"

I twisted my fingers through my hair and sighed. I really need to talk to him. He was not kind to this person. I still have trust in him.

I went to take a seat in front of him. He pushed his plate in the center of the room between us, offering to share his sausages with me. But I was not here to eat, I was here to talk.

"I have a class today. So I need to go to college," I said, avoiding his eyes. To avoid the tightness of this situation, I took a sausage and ate it.

"You seem to forget rule number one that I told you just yesterday."

I glanced up at him, but his eyes were just on the plate. He took a bite of sausage before continuing, "Having your feet out of this house is considered running away from me, and it breaks the number one rule."

I felt the flare of anger heat my chest. He annoyed me. But it was morning, and I did not have the mood to fire my anger at him.

"Then, my phone?" I asked, avoiding his eyes again.

"You are not allowed to use that. That's rule number two that you have learned now."

A crease formed across my forehead. I almost clenched my hands in front of him. I needed to be patient with him. 

At this moment, no trust anymore, just a confirmation that he was not normal. I swear to God, I would send him to a psychiatrist if I could.

"So, you're going to lock me here. And I can't have my phone? It's boring, oppa." I call him oppa because I want to convince him.

"Do you want me to buy you something that can keep you entertained?"

I gazed at him, unable to guess what exactly he meant. "Is there something like that?"

"Like a Barbie doll," he said.

A burning in my chest again! I was not a psychopath like him!

"You're kidding me, right? I'm not a four-year-old girl."

"You're cute" He slightly gazed at me.

I did not know whether it was a compliment or what. He was creepy man.

"I'm not interested in Barbie dolls. It is boring. Please understand me. Put yourself in my place."

"I would love me if I were you."

My gaze was locked on him and there was that slight crease on my forehead. "What are you saying?"

"Obviously, I can give you everything if only you love me. And don't claim to love me now. I'm not interested in your fakeness."

I let out a soft sigh. Clueless. Speechless, and this was really unreal. I gazed at the tablecloth with a blank mind.

"What's your hobby?" He asked, breaking the silence.

I shifted my gaze at him. "Hobby?"

"Playing piano, reading, something like that." He made it clearer to me.