Chapter 69: Bad Liar

I turned my head toward Taehyung with furrowed brows. I might want him to move on, but I don't like this girl at all. 

I saw him moving, and I quickly took his phone, putting it under my pillow, and I threw my head back onto the pillow. 

I shut my eyes and tried to look like I was sleeping.

To my luck, the phone stopped ringing. I bet she gave up on calling. 

I heard him mumbling, and my heart skipped a beat, then started racing. Please don't wake up.

I felt his hand on mine, and he slumped his head back on the bed.

I opened one of my eyes and peeked at him. He seemed to be continuing his sleep.

I felt the phone ringing again under my head. 

Thinking again, I thought I didn't have the right to choose who he should date. Right now, I act so freaking weird. 

Fuck, I'm just weird. 

But.. 

I stared at him. He talked to Eunwoo on that day and ruined me. 

It would be nothing wrong if I did the same. 

I smirked at the thought of him getting in trouble if I did this. Or maybe he would get into a cheating scandal next. 

I didn't want him to get hurt, but I didn't think this was going to hurt much. It's just going to be a game.

I pulled my hand off him carefully.

Then, I quickly grabbed his phone under the pillow and took the call. 

"Oppa, I've been calling you for so long, where did you go?" asked Nara in a sulking voice.

Her voice made me want to vomit. 

I pulled the blanket over my head and turned my back to Taehyung so that I could be as quiet as I could. 

"Excuse me, who are you?" asked me.

Nara's facial expression tremendously changed into a frown when he heard a female voice answering Taehyung's phone. The woman even sounded like she just woke up from sleep. 

"Who are you?" asked Nara uneasily. The voice is so tense. 

"I asked you first, who are you?" 

Nara's face muscles tightened. Her brows furrowed. This woman sounded so rude to her. "Song Na Ra. Don't you know me? Yah, I'm officially Kim Taehyung's girlfriend. Don't you read my name before answering me?"

"Oh really? He just saved your contact as Nara. It's nothing special at all. I thought it was Nara, his staff, or someone who's just. Hmm, just that, you know?" 

Nara started to experience an adrenaline rush in her vessel. She felt belittled by this woman. "So what? So what if he saves my contact information like that? Do you have a problem? Nothing changes, I'm still his girlfriend."

"Did I say you're not? Why are you so insecure?" asked me.

She didn't say anything, and I bet she's speechless.

Then, I scoffed out of smirk, "But I think you should because he saved mine as "my babe" with a few red heart emojis." 

"Yah, bitch, you've crossed the line. Stop being fucking delusional and hand the phone to him. I bet you're just his maid. Wake up, stop daydreaming." 

I frowned when she said that to me. "Delusional? Yah, I know you're his girlfriend. But do you think he can't have another girl? Bitch, you don't know him. I'm literally in his bed right now."