Chapter 80: Special Day

Two Months Later

"Y/n-ssi, please open your lips," said my makeup artist, who signed me to do it.

I held my lips open, and she applied the fine red lipstick.

After that, I pressed my lips together and moved them against each other.

I opened my lips loosely and looked at myself in the mirror.

I smiled. I like this makeup.

I heard the door opening, and I turned my head toward the doorway.

Another makeup artist was holding my wedding dress's white and cream folds.

I carefully slipped it on and looked in the mirror. It was white satin at the top, crossed over in two folds, and then had many buttons to be done at the back. The satin crisscrossed over my back. The upper body was tight. Because I have a little baby bump, it was covered with intricate florals. Then, my dress flowed out into a whirl of satin and silk.

My black hair fell down my back, and a white flower clip held it in place. It was perfect. I love this look.

"The groom family is about to receive the guest."

In the mirror, my eyes shifted to my makeup artists, who were talking to each other behind me.

I gulped down my saliva. I was nervous. Even though this was my second time getting married, this was my first wedding ceremony.

I lowered my head, and then my eyes were attracted to my baby bump, which hid behind the intricate floral.

I placed my hand on my belly and closed my eyes.

My baby...

I was nervous, but I was excited to marry your dad!

I grinned at my own thought.

"y/n"

My grin immediately disappeared. It was a very familiar voice.

I opened my eyes and turned in the direction of the voice.

My lips parted. It was Namjoon.

He curled up with a smile and walked closer to me.

I looked at him. I wanted to start a conversation, but I didn't know how to.

"It's been a long time," he said.

I smiled back. It was quite an awkward smile because, like he said, "Yeah, it's been a long time," I said.

Then, his eyes scanned my dress, and he looked back at me. "Yahh, you're so beautiful," he said with an expression to hype me up.

He got me laughing, and I nodded my head. "Have I ever not before?" asked me jokingly.

He laughed.

I smiled. Thank God, we're not awkward like I thought.

Then, I saw his eyes looking at something beside me. I followed his eyes and saw that he was looking at my bride's sofa.

"Ah, we should take a photo together, but my cameraman hasn't arrived yet," I said.

He turned his head, looking at me again, and let out a small laugh, scratching the back of his head. "Ah, I came too early."

I heard the door open again.

I saw a man holding a camera.

"I'm sorry, Y/n-ssi. I'm sorry for being late," said the cameraman.

I just curled up with a smile. "You come at the right time," said I. I grabbed Namjoon's arm and pulled him to sit with me on the bride's sofa.

My makeup artist quickly handed me a bouquet of flowers.