Chapter 6: Date

Taehyung really drove me crazy. What he's doing now is dangerous. Why couldn't he see that?

I ran my fingers through my hair several times, and then I made up my mind. I needed to convince him again.

I went to the parking lot and looked for his car. I spotted his car and got into it.

"Good decision", Taehyung said, pulling the seatbelt for me. I held his hand to stop him from doing so. He frowned at me, not sure what I was doing right now.

"Let's talk again, Taehyung-ssi", I said.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed with me.

"What is it? You even call me Taehyung-ssi", he said.

"What we're doing now is dangerous. I'm afraid if-"

"Stop", he cut me short. He glared at me then, his eyes filled with darkness and scorn. "You keep saying the same thing. If you don't want to come, then get out of my car".

I sat frozen in his car as he sounded angry. I wasn't used to be scolded like this.

His voice, resonant and commanding, sent shivers down my spine, evoking a sense of fear within me.

"Get out of my car", he said again, emphasizing

I quickly pulled the seatbelt tight and fastened it.

He could be a really scary man. Maybe because he still burned with jealousy.

"Let's go, Oppa," I said, my lips trembling a little bit as he still scared me.

                 Along the journey, the road passed through a deep forest. The day was late already; I could see the sunset. The brilliant colors of the sunset made me feel as if the universe was rewarding me for a day of hard work.

But where the hell was his house? Did he live in the forest or what?

However, the scenery was breathtaking. I kept staring out of the window on my side at the scenery. It's beautiful.

"Can I lower the window?"

"Yes"

I lowered the window a little bit, as I didn't want to expose him, even though the road was so quiet. I saw no other cars and no people wandering around. The air was so cold but refreshing. The road seems to grow narrower.

"Beautiful, is it?", he asked me after seeing how I was fascinated by the scenery.

"Yes! But Oppa, where is your house? It seems it is really far from the busy road. Are you living in the forest?".

He let out a small laugh and then said, "We are almost there". I saw a house from the street.

Built on a hill, the house and compound were bigger than they seemed from the street. The house was in a large compound, large enough to accommodate about three other houses.

The car parked and we got out of the car. I followed him from behind into his house. He brought me to a room. I guess it's a guest room because it seemed kind of empty.

"Do you want to wash?", he asked me.

"Yep", I said.

He went somewhere and then came back with a towel and clothes. He handed them to me. "These three outfits for tonight and tomorrow The bathroom is there. After you are done, come down for dinner".

"Wait. You can cook?", I asked him, and I found it fascinating that he could prepare the dinner.

"No, canned food", he said. I laughed after I realized that I was so stupid to think that he could cook.