Chapter 41: A Six-Years-Old Son

I opened my eyes when I heard the bell ring. I got up, sitting 5 realized that I was sleeping on the sofa.

Actually, I was just planning to rest here after sending off Jihoon to his school. Damn, I was just tired. Emotionally tired.

I went to the gate and saw it was the postman.

My calm heartbeat suddenly went violent again.

Since the first time I got the letter from the court, I always acted like this because I worried about getting the letter about the paternity test result. 

"Miss, your letter. I need your sign too" said the postman. 

"A sign?" I started feeling unwell about this. 

I signed it off. 

"Another one, miss"

I frowned. Two? 

After signing off, I closed the gate, and right away, I tore off one of the parcels opened. It was the court letter.

The results!

It was..... "99% matched" 

I felt very disappointed. But then I scoffed at myself.

Why the hell I hope it wasn't?

Was I living in a fantasy? Hoping a miracle would happen and Jihoon was downloaded from the Play Store?

Gosh, I was so funny. 

Then emotions switched, I became angry.

"They're really.. Fuck it" I muttered and then went inside the house, sitting on the sofa again.

I looked at the view in front of me blankly. My mind was blank because I didn't know what to think or to focus, I was just disappointed already.

I started thinking of what would happen. Taehyung picked up my son and had him in his home. He.. He spent my time with my son... "What if he teaches Jihoon with something crazy???? Ah, kids are easy to be influenced too. Hate it!" 

I turned my face and sighed out in frustration.

I saw another parcel beside me. I just remembered having that too.

I took the parcel and looked at it. "Oh? It's from the court too" I was confused as to why I received another parcel from them. 

I opened the parcel and read the letter. My hand almost froze. I felt my heart skip the beat several times.

I threw the letter away, closed my eyes, and sighed in frustration. 

Like what the fuck? I was penalized with 1000$ for a fraud and I only had two weeks to pay it or else I had to go to jail for three months and after that, I had to do the public service???

Nonsense law!  

The frowns on my forehead could be seen more clearly when I deepened it. How could they say it was a fraud??? It was for saving my life! Saving my son's life. What the fuck???? 

I sighed and saw the remote beside me. I took it and switched on the TV, hoping it would distract my worries. 

"World superstar, BTS Kim Taehyung is revealed to have a six year old son. His agency, Big Hit Entertainment..."

My jaws opened in shock. "What the fuck? Is-is… Is it good? But-but my son.." 

I shook my head. My veins popped out. This reveal would affect my son's life in the worst way! All the eyes would be on my son. 

I grumbled and my chest started to race. I quickly took out my phone and got up as my adrenalin was rushing too fast in my blood vein. 

I dialed Taehyung's number and waited impatiently for him to take my call.,