Chapter 20: Plan

I was watching boring movies again in the night.

After a while, I heard someone unlocking the grill and door.

Aww, crap, that fucker has already come back home.

I saw Taehyung with a few plastic bags in his hand. "Y/n, come on. I bought you chicken wings and meats," he said, going straight to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes.

"Y/N," he called me again, and I quickly got up. All his words were forced anyway.

I went to the kitchen, and I saw him preparing the food on the plates.

He saw me, and then he pulled the chair for me. "Have a seat, babe."

I just followed what he said. Actually, I had something on my mind. It was a part of my plan. So, I needed to be well-behaved toward him.

Then he put a glass of milk right in front of me. He took a seat in front of me and then looked at me with a smile. I could tell his mood was very good today. What made him so happy? Don't tell me it's because of... the sex last night????

I ignored that mind and just remembered my plan. "Oppa," I called him.

"Yes, sweetheart"

"I have a question," I told him, nervously gulping down my saliva.

"What is it?"

"Actually. I just wonder how long you want to lock me here," I asked, looking at him.

His smile had already disappeared, and I began to stammer. "I mean. I-I. I mean, until when? Until I become well-behaved. Or until I can prove that I love you, or until anything?"

"I don't have that plan. I don't see any reason for you to leave this house. I'm happy staying like this."

I frowned. Mad! I was really mad! Happy? He's happy? What about me?

"And sweetheart, don't say it is locking. I don't lock you up, but I keep you here."

"But you're locking me up. You locked the door, and when I tried escaping, you dragged me back. With force" I said to him. I really didn't understand what was on his mind when he said he didn't lock me up.

"I know, but locking sounds so harsh, honey. But I do it because I love you too. The situations are just different. I keep you here."

I frowned again. Was he understood or not?? 

He could understand Korean or not?! Lunatic, as always.

I shut my mouth for a while and stared at the table like a rebellious kid. He said he didn't have a plan to let me go. There was no other option unless I had to face him!

My mood was completely ruined, and then I got up to leave.

"Oh, where do you want to go? You don't eat yet."

"I lost my appetite."

His face turned darker. "Sit down and eat." The anger in his voice could be clearly heard.

I stood frozen there with pouty lips; my eyes avoided his. I hated him.

He noticed that my face looked so rebellious. "Unless you want to go up to bed to let me fuck you, then go."

I sat back, and my gaze was still not at him.

"I love you, y/n. How many times do I have to tell you that I love you?"

I didn't answer him and stayed frozen. He got up, pulled his chair towards me, and sat closely with me. I felt his strong gaze on me.

Then he took the chopstick, dug a piece of meat, and brought it to my lips.