Chapter 14: Crime

I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the bed. I groaned as I tried to lift my back and sit. 

My head was still dizzy and hurt like thousands of needles danced in my brain.

I looked around. This room was very familiar.

I was in Taehyung's house.

My eyes widened as I just remembered what was happening!

He drugged me like a fucking criminal.

I quickly ran out of the room, and it was really his house. I went downstairs, and my steps slowed when I saw him on the sofa. 

He was watching TV and then turned to me.

That emotionless gaze of his always made me feel uneasy.

He turned his head back to the TV. "Go back to your room."

I was confused, and I felt uneasy.

"What?"

"You're living here," said him.

I could not believe what the hell he said. 

"You're kidding me, right?"

My muscles in my face tensed up in fear as he remained silent. In a mad dash, I turned the knob of the door. 

Dammit, I am unable to open it!

I jiggled the doorknob again, and it still could not be opened.

It was terrifying! All I can think about is that he might harm me!

I started hitting and jiggling the door. I groaned and gasped in panic.

All of a sudden, I felt a grip on my hand, but I fought to free it. After I accidentally scratched his arm with my nails, he released me.

"Bitch!" He hissed and studied the scratch on his skin. Blood was dripping down.

I was shocked and frozen in my spot. But that should not be my concern. It happened because of him.

He lifted his head at me with piercing eyes.

"Taehyung! You're crazy! What you are doing now is kidnapping me! It's a crime, and you can be jailed for this!"

His angry face turned into a sly one. His smirk got me feeling uneasy.

"I will be jailed? But how can I be jailed when no one is going to report this? You're a foreigner. No one will report this, and no one knows you went missing."

He chuckled, and my frown deepened. He got a point. Who would report it?

He scared me out of my sh*t.

"You're crazy!"

He walked towards me, and every step almost made me pee in my pants.

"Don't come near me." I shivered in fear.

He grabbed my hand and gasped as I felt his force on me. He looked at my nails. "Let's cut your nails first, honey."

He tugged at my arm, coaxing me to trail along in his wake. He took out a nail clipper from a drawer and then hovered me in his hug with his hand gripped tighter on mine.

I tried to slip my hand off of him.

"Stay still, or you'll get hurt." He looked at me in the eyes.

"You're crazy," I cry.

He ignored me and started clipping my nails.

"Auch!" I groaned as he accidentally cut the tip of my flesh. He trimmed them too short!