Chapter 63: Dating

"Aren't you cold?" asked Taehyung to Nara.

"What?"

Taehyung's long arm passed her, reaching her cardigan that she had taken off earlier.

He put the cardigan around her back and helped her wear it. "The weather has been cold for the past weeks. You shouldn't catch the cold. Or else you will get sick. And your voice too. You should take care of your voice. Your agency will scold you if you don't"

Her cheeks blushed when he was concerned about her health and her career.

"Yeah, you're right. Do you want hot chocolate? I think warm drinks suit today's weather"

"That will be great," said him.

She got up and was about to go but then the phone rang from his pocket.

She stopped because she was so curious about people who called him.

He took out his phone. It was y/n calling him.

"Y/n, who?" asked Nara. That name was familiar to her.

Taehyung got up, standing in front of Nara.

"My ex," said him.

Her eyes flickered and Taehyung noticed.

"I mean, you know I have a son,  right? She's the mom to my son. So that's why we still have to contact each other" said him.

She couldn't accept that. She wished he would end contact with all his exes when she was with him.

Even though they had a son together.

This fucking thing made her feeling so triggered.

"I have to take this. Excuse me for some minutes" said him and went a little bit further from her.

She watched him taking the call with eyes burnt in jealousy. Moreover, she just remembered why y/n's name was familiar. It was used as his PUBG ID.

"Um, y/n. What's the matter?"

"Jihoon hasn't listened to me since yesterday".

"So?"

"It is because of you. If you didn't cause a problem yesterday,  it won't be like this"

"You keep blaming me," said Taehyung.

"Never mind. I don't want to fight with you. Just talk to Jihoon. Tell him to listen to me"

He took a glance at Nara. She was in the kitchen, making drinks.

"What do I get in return?"

I frowned. What he's up to again this time. "What do you want?"

"What can you give?"

This stupid guy kept throwing the questions. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" asked me.

"What can you give me?"

I sighed. "What suppose I give you when I don't know what you want"

"You know it," said him.

I was quiet for a moment. As far as I know, what he really wanted was me. But yesterday, he acted like he didn't want me anymore. And he also had a new girl. What's wrong with him?

"Forget it. Hand the phone to Jihoon" said him.

"Okay" said me and went to Jihoon's room.

Jihoon saw me and pouted his lips.

I walked towards him on the bed "Your dad has something to tell you" said me and held out the phone to him.

His facial expression changed from gloomy to impatient but at the same time, he also looked like he wondered if I spoke the truth or not.